About 1% youda daily pourcent - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
amira2008

About 1% youda daily pourcent

It was an excellent investment, very profitable, but when yoda dropped below 100sat I stopped doing it. In general, Yoda was a great airdrop.

• +1 1

In order to get 1% of the total possession of the coin, you must play the dice to get this coin And playing the dice, let it be the minimum, and you can very much win, as loss and profit in gambling have equal odds.

• +1 1

You must play gambling every day to benefit from your profit daily, and if you do not play you will not benefit from your invested currency, for this you must play

I think this youda is kind of a gambling game. I personally do not indulge in such gambling game because it is very much based on the luck factor which I have very less. And chances are high that you would lose most of your money than winning the whole money. So go for it only if you are confident enough and even if you lose it is not going to affect you completely.

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

I think this youda is kind of a gambling game. I personally do not indulge in such gambling game because it is very much based on the luck factor which I have very less. And chances are high that you would lose most of your money than winning the whole money. So go for it only if you are confident enough and even if you lose it is not going to affect you completely.

I forbid gambling mate because you will only earn when you are lucky and there is high possibility for you to lose which is why i only use the yobitinvestbox to invest my earned talktoken instead of dice because dice is also like gambling which depends on luck but investment is much better at least i can be earning 1% everyday without performing any task.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as I know to get the aftereffects results of the investbox you need to do betting as much as 10x yet you need to betting utilizing another yoda after that you will get the consequences of inves

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@Projectcrypto,,you are right my friend... Gambling is generally called an addiction in my society, and we call those who gamble addicted people, because they can never improve by gambling but they lose money and become disrespectful people in the society, if you invest you will get a certain rate of profit without any risk,  Then you are making a profit every day by investing, your money is increasing day by day, and you will be considered as a good person in the society, so we will not gamble, we will invest and everyone will make a profit.

Yes mate we will only invest because it is one of the best ways to make cool money in cryptoworld and we have to remember that only when we invest on the right coins and website we can attain profit because you can be investing in a scam site which can make you lose completely so also have to be careful when investing to avoid lose.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want that percentage profit so you will need to play dice and there will be more loss because I have played many dices and I lost maximum so there will be chance of loss not to win because win are rare and if you really want to play then you can..

• +2 1

I think the game dice should be checked because when you look at what happens there is a lot of work to be done , and alot of understand that should be done with how the game is played am never in the know how this is very difficult

• +4 1

Getting 1% of Yoda coin is tied to playing Bitcoin 10 dice and has nothing to do with deleting the post.  The Yoda coin was launched by the Yobit platform via airdrops earlier, and when it did launch, it reached around $ 1 in value.

• +2 1

I am sorry I don't know what to answer you have made so many mistakes and I don't know what youda is. I looked in yobit and there is a coin called yoda is this what you are asking about?

On 2/19/2020 at 6:29 PM, amira2008 said:

Hello everyone, I haven't understand how get 1%youda benefits daily,after deleting the post, we should gambling with dice!!, what's to proceed??, 

My friend, the profit you get in the investment box does not support the risk you have to run, the bets are uncertain and can lead you to lose your coins, try to invest with coins that do not require such a high risk...

On 2/20/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

If you want to get 1% daily from Yoda coin then you have to play dice game 10 times. 1 ds mean 1k sathosi, you have to need 10000 sathosi for play the game. I suggest you, don't play dice game because it is very possible you loss your money.

Thank you very much dear friend and colleague of this great forum for the information that you give us personally it comes in handy since I did not know anything
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

For some investment plans for currencies in the investment fund, you need to play the dice to obtain a percentage of the amount placed in the plan But Dice can be played for a small amount and without risk and you may win, as it is a game that depends on luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a newcomer to this platform but I am sorry because it willnot contains enough information but still I tried my best my friend. It is a unprofitable setup and it makes down a lot and also covers risk.

• +2 1

I do not know much about the subject, so I apologize to you. I cannot help you with my personal experience, but according to colleagues' comments, I think that it is not worth the risk.
They say you need 10,000 satoshi to play the game
Do you really think it's worth it?

It is a currency that has been put up for trading only on the Yubit exchange, and it can be used for its investment plan to increase the amount of the currency you have, but you should pay attention, as it is not for long-term storage because it may lose its value after a certain period.

• +3 1

Hello! If you want to get 1% every day with YODA, then you have to play DICE 10 times. But I do not recommend playing DICE with large sums. Because, you can lose a lot of money. Yes, you can win there, but the chances are slim. Good luck!

On 2/19/2020 at 7:29 PM, amira2008 said:

Hello everyone, I haven't understand how get 1%youda benefits daily,after deleting the post, we should gambling with dice!!, what's to proceed??, 

If you have Yoda tokens, you can still get 1% as long as you use the yobit dice and play them to unlock the 1% required by the platform, so it is the only option to get that percentage.

• +1 1

Yes my dear for it it is necessary that you play five game so I think it is not easy and you will also loose your money if the game is not in your right. So do trade and and not play the game.

• +1 1

On 2/19/2020 at 7:29 PM, amira2008 said:

You must roll the dice friend for you to unlock this option so you must be very careful with this so you can get your tokens. just roll the dice.

On the off chance that you need to gather your yoda coin at that point you've got to play dice diversion but you wish a 1000 satoshi per day to play dice diversion. So your wish would you collect your yoda coin investing your bitcoin.

It is preferable that you use the invesbox because they increase you 1% more, however with yoda I have not invested there nor do I recommend it, these tend to lower their value and that is why I do not invest there because if they can give 1% daily the value tends to always decrease.

• +1 1