About trading in Yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

Trade also in some coins like Ethereum,  And also Bitcoin because this will give more profit to you especially now that bull run is approaching im sure we will earn good deal of money here. 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:07 AM, Capricon said:

Hello my dear friend,you can use yobit platform for trading Bitcoin to any other cheap currencies and make your life better than the past. Be careful and better luck.

Yobit is a Greta trading platform. Here withdrawal and deposit are too quickly.

Well youbit is an excellent currency exchange site for trade and xrp is a good choice for trading if you have low budget. Furthermore you can also use lightcoin currency for trading on youbit.

Trading in yobit is much easier and also I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to do trading and investing and also gambling at the same time.

Trading on yobit is so easy , and though I did not get it at first, but to me now its a little bit easier for me, I look at the way am able to work for the forum and get paid , but look at it this way, there are so many other ways that am not getting it right , like wall to wall is a term I have not yet understood , and I would love to know what its all about

There is no guaranteed single cryptocurrency that is going to be good to invest in when it comes to trading. I would suggest that you look at the market in yobit and see how the crypto has been trending in the last 24 hours. Chances are that you can gain some sort of idea into this. And then you can buy and sell based on this. Trading is hard and should not be take lightly. All the best.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

i think yo and btc or BTC and USD is good or trading , these two coins always have up and downs so its good to trade these two these days 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well XRP is great to especially if you trade it. Just make sure you input the price that isn't the lowest at all. And also when you do trading, I suggest you do some research too for you to be able to be wiser in terms of prices.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

A lot of trading pair are available in yobit exchange. You can trade on any pair in which you want to do trading of this market . Xrp has bright future if you want investment in xrp .

yubit exchange is a popular site where people save money and perform all trading and investment related activities. It is a site supported by cryptotech forum. All the money earned in this forum is paid on your own account on the yubit exchange. It has been successfully exchanging it for yubit.  It is very easy to increase profits through trade and investment.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Yobit have this investbox feature where you choose a currency you like and invest, and for me i think the best coin to invest in the investbox is dogecoin, but that is just for me because its already give me profit. And i know there is a lot of good currency in the investbox but i just really like dogecoin.

Trading on yobit is very simple. One thing about yobit, is that they have a variety of options in their trading list. I recommend you choose those coins that are volatile in nature, for a fast profit. You can trade DASH/BTC, ETH/BTC Or even the DOLLAR/BTC. You can even wait of icos if interested.

Actually, I can't really suggest you any coin to trade on yobit, because it's kinda dangerous following what the others says, without doing your own research. So, I think you should learn and have some experience first about trading and research, then you can choose the good coin by yourself.

If you are new bie and want to do free trade, don't, because in trading you have to discuss the currency and the value of buying and selling these currencies if indeed you prefer to use XRP I believe you keep using, because there are many proven because you want to quickly get your money reduce losses big.

On 20/2/2020 at 14:47, MahinIqbal said:

Yobit es un muy buen sitio para intercambiar sitios para comerciar. Aunque tengo un conocimiento claro sobre yobit pero aún así me encantaría decir que es el mejor sitio de intercambio de banda de rodadura. En primer lugar, todo lo que necesita saber sobre pisar antes de invertir o de lo contrario ir perder todo tu dinero.    

Totally agree with you, Yobit is one of the most secure and reliable exchange platform, where it can be traded reliably with cryptocurrencies.

Hi dear i havenot any experience in yobit trade but i think its is good for exchange and if i need to transfer money i must try yobit trade because i think its just a fastest and very save way

From my experience, I will suggest you while you trading try to trade on top coins which are in the crypto market don't try with new coins due to it brings you much more profit than other coins.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

i never use any airdrop..  
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

I have a little information about yobit that it is a good olatform for trading and in this platform we can yse different type of currencies like coin of different type and different values the important coins are bitcoins and litcoins which are more useful but xrp also good but according to my info bitcoin is most important

Choose the cryptocurrency that you really want to see in your cryptocurrency wallet. I choose coin YO and thus, I advise you. 

ACCORDING TO MY THINKING; trade in yobit by the following method.....

• Once you are done funding your account, you can now starttrading with Yobit.
  • Go to the Trade page .
  • choose the trading pair you want from the Market.

in this way you you trade in yobit ...

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

yes you are right brother youbit is a good platform to exchange currency. It is most safe platform for trading those who already use youbit for trading can better guide about this. Please all members of this forum share their experience about youbit. Thanks to all. 

On 2/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

The only advice I can give you is this. In trading your btc or bitcoin,  trade it only in xrp. So when you want to withdraw it from yobit to your wallet, the withdrawal fee will be lesser than the actual withdrawal free of bitcoin. I have always trade my btc into xrp because of that reason and yes, it works.

you know how to treatment yobit platform for trading Bitcoin to any other not expensive currencies and cause somebody to your days top than the past. Be sensible and advance luck.

youbit We can work very easily. I think on a very good site, we have no difficulty in doing cryptocurrency. And we don't have a problem working on youbit, so I think there will be many days and what cryptocurrency can do so we can work together to get a lot of benefits. Thanks