Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

There is no problem if your brother is using a computer other than the one you are using!
But I recommend that you contact the supervisors here and explain your problem to them! I think that the supervisors here are respectful people and you can discuss with them and they will accept your words if you are honest!

• +1 1

Doing it so will hard you and your brother's account as you having same ip as him this is considered as multi account as the mods and admins will see this as a same ip its a auto ban mate so prevent doing it so keep using data for the other account.

10 hours ago, Emma William said:

There is no problem if your brother is using a computer other than the one you are using!
But I recommend that you contact the supervisors here and explain your problem to them! I think that the supervisors here are respectful people and you can discuss with them and they will accept your words if you are honest!

@Emma William I think if they use same wifi or same data then that will be against the rules because same IP address will be banned so advise you to use different IP I mean different devices then you will be fine but one thing more don't break the rules because this is a great platform and don't use multi account it is strictly prohibited..

• +3 1

On 2/26/2020 at 4:57 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Do not use the two accounts with the same ip because they would detect it as multi-accounts always opens the same account with the same IP and the other with mobile data. 

Yeah that's true, using the same internet would show that there is the same IP address for two accounts. Using multiple accounts for one device means ban, you can have multiple accounts on a single home, just make sure that you are having the same internet connection and different devices.

• +1 1

I am new to this forum so i am unaware from this point me and my cousin we are also using this at same location if it can be the reason of problem please tell me about this

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Emma William I think if they use same wifi or same data then that will be against the rules because same IP address will be banned so advise you to use different IP I mean different devices then you will be fine but one thing more don't break the rules because this is a great platform and don't use multi account it is strictly prohibited..

@Mark wood if two members use same wifi then its Against rule of our forum but the two members wont be banned for forever... Because when forum authorities find out two account use same ip address then they lock up          the ip address for some time which lead us to show our account banned   but if you try to access in forum again then you can see your account fully okay..    

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that there is a way you can prevent this. Try to contact support, because they might help you if you provide proof and all the important stuff so they believe you, so they know not to ban you.

I wish you the best.

My friend this a really helpful questions. As long as you use different data connection rather than same wifi or something everything is fine. Also make sure that you choose different devices for the safety.  There will be no problem then . 

You do not have to be in the same location with someone who works on the Crypto site, so try to work at different times or from different places in order for each of you to give his opinion completely independent of the opinion of the other

You didn't say that on a very good topic for which I thank you. There are many members who live in the same house and using two accounts, it is often seen that the accounts get banded due to some problem like if you have two with wifi If you do not use the account, your account will not be banned, but if you have a WiFi and another mobile network, you will not have any problems.

Hey friend, that's not an issue and it will not affect both the accounts. Its fine because you dont use the same wifi but dont use multiple accounts in one device and same wifi.   The forum will ban you, if you have multiple accounts in one device and have the same IP address. IP adress uniquely identifies each device in a connection.So keep your account safe amd stay away from  taking any such risks. 

• +1 1

I don't think that will be a problem because you are not using the same IP address, but it'll show the same public IP address since you both use the same internet connection and router. But maybe the forum will have more basis than just the public IP Address. So I think that you're safe.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are some rules in the cryptotalk forum... If you will do not follow the rules of crypto talk you will must be banned.  We are  see  that two/many family member use crypto same location... If same ip address use two member it will cause banned of your id.....     

I think when the wi-fi is the same account as a multiple account. we need to use different IPs to be able to work here on the forum, but it is very kind of you to make your brother learn and maybe one day be a big investor. I hope that somehow he can participate and collaborate with the forum.

I think it will be harmful if you use same network, same wifi, at a same location. To work here perfectly you have to use different device, which have different ip.  This is rules which cryptotalk follow hardly. If you dont follow this rules you may ban.

According to my information you can use same data and same location but i think to prevent the banned and deletion of your account you shouldn't use the same device for an other account. Otherwise data and location is not a big issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes, strolling multiple bills with the same wifi account can result in termination of all accounts.  in no way do that.  because strolling multiple money owed with the identical wifi can lead to technical errors in crypto.  once more many scammers or hackers do their cheating work with the same wifi.  this is why crypto has stopped it.

You actually answer your problem since the location is not that a problem to locate a certain user for not following the rules of the forum. I would say that in this scenario that you have spoken, there are two entities that exist which are allowed to the forum. The only problem is that there could be a possibility that both of you might ended up using the same internet or Wi-Fi which could be a problem in tracking your IP which is a violation to the forum that could be a reason for your account to get ban because of the assumption that you are using multiple accounts in the forum.

There is no problem if you do not share 1 ip address. As what you said, you do not share wifi and devices. So it is ok to be with the same location. It will not get you harm or even your account because it is totally safe of course following guidelines will you become safer

• +5 1

First I appreciate you that you convince your brother to work at this profitable platform.  You should not take any tension about that you are living in same house or location because both you have different IP address and network so continue work and be careful to have same Wi-Fi  network. 

• +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 2:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

that's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.

There is no harm in that if you share thesame location but if you use different network in accessing the site definitely your both accounts will be blocked because two accounts display thesame wifi network.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:19 AM, Honny143 said:

Thanks to all my crypto talk forum friends to give your valuable information, everyday I see so many accounts deleting in this  forum, so I don't want take any risk about my account and I am not sure 100% about this so I ask this question, thanks for your reaction friends.

Your views are right , you have done a nice thing any asking the question so many that tend to understand more in that aspect can give you advice on how to deal with it, and not it not only you that gain answers to the questions you asked many more like even me have gained 

it's k that you'll use one wifi or internet connection so long as you've got a separate device, and ensure that you may not by accident login your account on your brother's account due to the fact the discussion board will discover it and each of your bills could be banned for the purpose of committing multiple money owed.

• +3 1

Rule says you have to use different networks only and same location woukd not affect. Its the ip address should be different so use two different networks. Location would not be a problem.

• +2 1