Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

There is no any serious issue by working at crypto at same location.the problem arise only that's time when we use same IP addresses and same wifi network than problem arise which leads to the account Bann.

I think that is perfectly alright because what literally matters is the ip address of the device and the account being used. I can boldly say that i and my husband usues it and my husband is new to this. 

Dear i think there is no issue using more than one accounts on the same place.Even it is fruitfull for the forum more and more members join the platform and make a good community.But just be carefull don't share same data or wifi thats it.

Dear friend as I am a newbie to this forum but according to the rules of the forum we cannot use multi accounts on same device but not on the same Wi-Fi or internet because it may happen that two or three family members doing work on cryptocurrencies on their own devices but maybe e they have same internet connection so they will never get banned because they have change IP addresses.

Yes ofcourse two members of a family can use this site.My brother and i am using  this web.He made his account earlier and told me about that now i have made my account on my mobile and using this.But he is using his own net pakj and i am using mine ,so we are not banned .Our comments are also different .

• +2 1

Dear friend, don't worry about it. It is not a big problem. You and your brother use cryptotalk if you and your brother have separate devices and not use some Wi-Fi. Because it is not against the rules but you can not use two accounts on one device. So, don't worry about it and continue your work on crypto talk. 

I read the updates before I started working on this platform, in addition to that I started to gain a lot of skill from following up on these topics and information shared by previous members .. I think there should be only one account and wi fi connection cannot be shared with anyone, otherwise the account will be deleted and start  Again

• +1 1

Attention my friend, you should pay attention, because multiple accounts on the same wfi network may expose you to a ban, so you should pay attention and work on separate networks. You and your family I wish you good luck

I think that the fact of sharing the same location can be taken as multiple account use, therefore it is best for your brother to connect from a different location than yours. As a suggestion, you could borrow the connection from a neighbor or relative who does not use Cryptotalk so that they can work together without taking the risk of being banned by the forum.

Of course you can use two accounts at same location.But two accounts can not be used on the same device, two accounts will be used on different devices.Me and my cousin are using two accounts at same location, this benefits that if he does not understand anything, then I take help from you. If he does not understand anything, take help from me. 

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Hi mate, I read your point and my little experience says that you can utilize crypto talk discussion same area as long you do not utilize a different record in one gadget. The area isn't an issue however in the event that you use wifi web and works 3-4 profile, at that point your record will be restricted, yet you are utilizing portable information and diverse gadget don't as well, stress.

It is beneficial to introduce more family members to this forum and earn more money and knowledge. The crypto talk work on the rules that one account on one Ip address. There is no worry as far you have separate devices for separate accounts of crypto in one home for your brother. But, your network connection also need to be separate for each account. IF your network will be same then its Ip will same you will be get banned if you use more than one account on same Ip address. So, you must have separate devices and network as well for this.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

According to the rules, if you use two accounts with one IP, your account will be banned, so you can not use two accounts with one IP.Follow the rules so that you can make a good income.If you use two ID on the same net connection then your two ID will be banned.

Cryptotalk is a basic path for everybody to bring in cash through work. There is no issue with two individuals working in cryptotech discussions, however just a single individual on one gadget can utilize one record, yet you will be restricted from the gathering if two individuals can't utilize one gadget.

• +3 1

Well, Nice question my brother, actually you don't have to worry your self about that, because there's nothing to happen with you when same location, except you are using same devices which called multiple accounts, and this against the rules and regulations of the forum.

Welcome to this forum and I think the joining of more than one family member in the encryption world indicates its importance, credibility and confidence in it, but I think it is possible to use the same wifi network but at different times for each person. I wish you success

5 minutes ago, Lelastarr_ said:

Your protected from being restricted as long as you have separate IP address simply try not to utilize a similar wireless association so both of you dont get prohibited in light of the fact that is denied to have mutiple account in one Ip address.

@Lelastarr_ Multiple account is strickly prohibited from this forum. But two family member can use two cryptotalk account with two devices. Always try to use mobile data for working on cryptotalk. Because wifi network provide us similar ip adress. 

Yes, my friend, definitely this thing will affect your account and will take warning points and maybe your account will be banned. Thank you

Its totally safe for your family member to join this platform but the only problem would be the WiFi . You and other family member should use cryptotalk talk website using two different devices and data.

I think there is no.problem by using  crypto accounts  at same location.While there is  risk of your account banned if you're sharing the mobile data to each other during the time of working otherwise there is no risk of your account get banne.so don't worry about that and keep on moving  forward with hard work.

Hi dear don't you worried about that because nothing happened to your accounts because of two account on same locations. there could be problem If you both are using same WiFi. 

• +2 1

Yes it is definitely true bro the two persons that are family members of each others they can create their account on the crypto and work here. In my thinking there is no restrictions about this 

You and your family member can also use this forum in same location but yoi should have to work in this forum from different devices and you can't use this forum from same IP address.