Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

that is absolutely no issue at all in light of the fact that the denied and leaned to the standards is the "1 ip address for each 1 record as it were." strategy.. a similar area likewise no issue to this gathering of cryptotalk.. it was an incredible that an ever increasing number of individuals acquainting crypto with all of relatives to get the high requests.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Living in same house and working on cryptotalk is not an issue. Rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum allows 1 account on one IP address. So there is no issue or harm to any of your accounts as long as you both are using different devices. Good luck to both of you.

Hello ,For this ,i want to tell, When you want to manipulate the location of two authorities, keep in mind that if you have used two text number networks such as a WiFi and other mobile data, their location will be determined by another account.I heard this information,i think it is true?

On 2/18/2020 at 7:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Yes friend!  You can share location with your brother.  This will not be a problem with your ID.  As long as you follow the rules of the forum, your ID will not matter.  The rules of the forum are "1 ip address per 1 account only".  So there will be no problem in sharing your location.

Hello my friends , 

Yes you can .But Follow all crypto rules But if you use same device or same data then I will be not good your account in danger so use different data . If you use different device I think its not danger to your account so work hard and be careful Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

Well for guide the no any issues but care fully that no an other account in one mobile if Ip same than you can banned so net connection not issued nert sahir and same time tow mobile use

Hello

Probably no problem, because if you use two mobile data, it will be a big problem if you use the same WiFi or the same device.  Continue to use different data. You and your brother are not at risk of being banned because you are not using the same device, not the same WiFi which is definitely not the same IP address. Thank you.

you can work with the same location location is not the problem the main thing is you cannot create multiple account in one IP address use different devices for different account if you use two account in one IP address then your account will be suspended and you cannot work in Cryptotalk this is paying forum.

I don't this thats any problem at all so long you both don't have multiple accounts because that is the basic this the forum moderators frown much about.

No shering same location with your brother will not create a problem for both of you.As you both are using different ip adrees by using different mobile data.In tge forum rule its strictly forbidden to use several accounts using same ip adress.But you are not doing it.

• +1 1

Excellent topic to talk, for example I had this great doubt because a family member wants to be part of the forum but I did not know what to say to him for fear that his account will be deleted for living just a few houses from me, thanks to all  The members for clarifying my doubt and also my friend for presenting your question was very helpful.

Yes my friend it is possible to use crypto forum  from the same location but you have to keep in your mind that the accounts should not be silmilar and thay should use different devices otherwise    it can be banned. 

In reality, it's okay that as long as you have a different computer, you can use one wireless or internet access and ensure that you don't unintentionally connect to your brother's profile as it will be detected by the platform because both of your accounts would be blocked for conducting different accounts.

There are many benefits to using the forum together in the same family. I learned all the things from my brother. It is now benefiting me a lot. There will be no disruption to your account if you follow the crypto rule and use it with one of the family members.

Yes ofcourse two or more people can join from a family. No need to worry. Because when you will use different account on different devices your Ip address will be change. Because cryptotalk wants more people come to this forum. Infact we should introduce this to our friends and family members.And keep in mind don't use same account on different devices in this case your account will be banned. 

Hi guys and friends,

That's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands. Thanks so much guys and good luck

Friend it is not a big matter it is common and this method do not violate the rules of this forum.You can work with your family members on crypto talk but always remember you don't various works with same account and same address.In my opinion your brother should to create seprate account and continue work with different ip addres.

It's not issue that two people groups taking care of job from a similar area yet your web association ought to be different.If you utilize 2 records at one ip addres then your record will be restricted. 

So becarefull the same number of individuals free there accounts.

here is no issue with the same location but you can not use it on same devices and from the same connection, means same ip address is prohibited rest is allowed.

Dear friend. Its not the matter when two family members use the same location while using crypto talk forum. Try to strictly avoid the using two accounts on one ip address. In this case you will be banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:29 AM, Abeha said:

Yes friend you can share your location it's not a big issue and not against the forum rules you can start your work and follow the rules 

Yes dear friends two family members do this job but they should use multiple devices their is I think no problem if they have same location if some one want to creat two account then their both account are banned .

I think this should be not harmful and it is not violation of rules because in a family there are same age of people and this as obvious that siblings do some work by motivation of the other so i think this is ok with same location 2 logins but it is not ok with same IP address 2 logins.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Indeed this is somewhat helpful data, I need to tell ya when two relatives are utilizing the crypto talk in the same area at that point simply recall make just one record and make conceivable that you two are utilizing two diverse information networks like one wifi and other versatile information, else you will be prohibited from your record.

If two family members are working on crypto at the same location, then there is no issue.If two family members are using crypto on separate devices, then they are doing very well, there is no problem in this.So you do not get into this trouble and continue your hard work.

• +2 1

Hi mate, Crpytotalk is a secure and successful site. No problem with this site. Sure, this should work for you and your family, but one thing should be respected - the IP address, not the equivalent distinctive gadget used, then no problem.

Hi mate, Crpytotalk is a secure and successful site. No problem with this site. Sure, this should work for you and your family, but one thing should be respected - the IP address, not the equivalent distinctive gadget used, then no problem.

• +2 1