Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Ofcourse two or more persons can use this account from the same location. There is no issue in this. But yes whoever family members are doing this cannot use the same wifi or device. As the rule states oy one account in 1 ip address in a single device.

There is nothing to fear there you are on the secure aspect due to the fact you are following the rule of on account per IP tackle however you must constantly make positive now not to share the identical community as you will have your bills banned at once the day you neglect this so maintain it in mind..
Thanks for bringing in this query I hope anybody has been helped too. 

I think there is no problem because you use to two mobile data.But one think remember that don’t use same wifi or don’t share your mobile data by hotspot.That's bring a big problem.

• +3 1

Yes dude this is possible and I want to tell you that there are many members are doing work on this forum on the same location are on the same house so this is a good achievement of the Crypto currency in this is because everyone want to transfer on the cryptocurrency

• +2 1

Yeah I think there is no problem if two members of family using cryptotalk . Because they use separate mobile data on separate device. There is restrictions on using same device same data or WiFi so be careful from this . Otherwise family member can easily work on cryptotalk.  

13 hours ago, AliyanRdx said:

Dear @Honny143 as you know well that i am still newbie  here but as far as i known there is no issue when two family member working on this forum. Because me and my brother working here together last 3 weeks. Till now there is no issue happened.

@AliyanRdx  Thanks for your feedback on my topic yes you're absolutely right there is no problem, when we share same location to work on this forum, but actually when I created this topic then I'm new in this forum as like you,. and don't know any  things about this forum but now I know every thing..

Many people can use cryorotalk in the same location as far as they did not go against the rules and regulations that guide the forum and from there different ideas maybe shared within them selves and they we impact much knowledge in such.

Hello brother.

I think as long you and your brother using 2 different mobile and 2 different mobile data you are good to go.There is no problem to it.

Is possible that two family members can cryptotalk in the same location but in different phones and they cannot share WiFi but the two of them are using the phone frankly speaking its not advisable with this their account will be banned, thanks.

Hello dear friend Greetings to you, do not worry. One of you can work on mobile data and the other on Wi-Fi, or you can work on mobile data, No problem, don't worry

That's not gonna affect any if the member, they are using different device and not using multiple account which is against the forum rules and regulations, so I don't think anything would happen 🙄, they should just enjoy their work

In fact I can't tell you exactly what's right and what's wrong, but according to my general information, websites with a sophisticated security system can see your device's IP as well as ip locked your internet connection whether it's via wifi or mobile data.

For example, let's say I was in charge of this forum and saw that two devices connected to the same Wifi network and both are registered in the forum, then I would doubt that it could be the same person!
It's possible that this person bought another device to mess around and lie!

Yes of course this is possible and there are a lot of similar cases, so I will look at the writing style of each profile in these two devices, if I see a match for sure I will block, but if there is no match, I will back off.

So I advise you my friend not to put yourself in such a dilemma or you can ask the site administrators in the section dedicated to it.

One of the most important rules of the forum is the lack of multiple accounts on the same network, so you cannot use two devices connected on the same Wi-Fi. The problem can be solved by, for example, one of you uses the data network and the other the Wi-Fi network

Thanks for this post, we should try and abide with the rules of the platform and be dedicated all through. I will look forward to learn more from you guys all.wish you all the best.

My friend. That's totly no issue you both of use acount without any problem. Because your location are same but mobile device and network both are change. But if you use same wifi or same device that will be a big problem myb. Kepp continue to using different device's and data.

I want to tell you, when two family members are using Crypto Talk in the same location, just create an account and make it possible that two of you are using two different data networks like one WiFi and other mobile data.

• +2 1

It's not a problem me and my sister we are both using cryptotalk at same location and there is no any risk when we use 2 or more accounts on one device then we get banned that is the main reason we also can use only one account on two devices  I have experience in it and all the informationes that I shared on experience base. 

• +3 1

Accoording to me their is no problem of location. I think More then can also do so.

Their is a issue of two accounts on the same device.so use different devices and different content of writing and comments,not should be similarities in between these two. And avoid cheating methods don't give ratting to each other for useless content.

• +3 1

I am a beginner here, but I think you cannot share one IP because it will assume that it is multiple accounts. You have to use two different devices.

The rules stipulate that it is forbidden to use the same IP address for more than one account, so you must use the IP address for each account in the forum.  You and your brother can use the same account.

It is good to publish the forum with family members and friends, but be careful. Everyone should be on the same page, so that you do not accept being banned from the site’s management

I think the issue would be created if you are using the same WiFi or Mobile internet sharing via hotspot to eachother. If you are using two different accounts on two different devices at same place or location then it doesn't create any issue for you. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my dear. Yes, Two family members can use cryptotalk at the same location but on same wifi or different mobile data. If they use portable hotspot, same ip adress show to the moderator and he will banned you from the forum and you are no longer to visit your account. 

No, not at all. Multiple accounts from same location doesn't violate the policy. If it was so, then a Cryptotalk user couldnot  introduce this useful platform to his relatives. However multiple accounts with same IP address is a violation of the policy. Therefore these accounts should not use a common wifi or mobile data.

If more people from family are ready to join crypto talk forum than that is very good sign. It is good that more and more people want to join this forum. There is is prohibition rules of same IP adress etc. 

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀