YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

If you are interesting using Bitcoin, then you have no solution. Everyone I'm sure here already has a solution How to get a low cost. that is, by converting the Bitcoins that you get into lower-priced coins.

Well all exchanges their bitcoin withdrawal is really high. Better to convert it into XRP if you like to transfer your funds in other exchange, but if you really like to withdraw your bitcoin then you must face the high fee.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes but if you convert it to xrp before withdrawing you can lessen the fee that yobit is charging you and you must have saved enough money so that you can enjoy the money you have withdraw.

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

OMG. You can convert your bitcoin to another coin that has a low transaction fee. Use ether or litecoin. There is always a way for those who think.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Yes withdrawal for bitcoin is too high but our payments are going straight to yobit. What we can do is to trade it with other coin which has lower withdrawal fee like ethereum and litecoin. Then just convert it to your respective wallets.

On 10.10.2019 at 22:25, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

zombie my friend - look and just understand that this is normal with this attitude to earnings for you understand? you have to make money if you have an idea how not to criticize for the commission that replaces your banks

I am new in this forum i have made only 98 posts till now. But the withdrawal fee is looking too much high. If it continue then there will be no money for me to withdraw. In this situation what can i do.? Please reply the exprrienced persons.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:54 PM, Devh said:

You can solve your fee issue by converting you Bitcoin to ltc or waves etc. Because rates from these coins are stable and affordable. There is no doubt the yobit is fast exchange and you can make 0.001BTC in minutes if you have big capital of BTC. Afterall we are humans and if we earn 0.0012 BTC for fees we become greedy to earn more. So be absolute and puctual when performing suc actions. Double check your addresses alwas.

Yes guys this is true that this platform has always higher withdraw Reeses and that are get very absurding. And i am happy for this that it will cross soon too high. And we will see very less bitcoin feeses in the future.

The fee is not small whatever exchange you use. Especially on BTC. On certain altcoins is smaller. So you have to adapt your strategy - either work with bigger amounts, either work with altcoins.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

I am aware of that because I was a participant in the Cryptotalk campaign on the Bitcointalk forum before, I looked for alternatives to withdrawing Bitcoin because of the very high transaction costs on yobit, I found one of the two options, the first is to withdraw money with Perfect Money which only has fees transfer of 2% of the total money withdrawal balance then the second is to make a withdrawal of funds with usdte which only has a withdraw fee of 1usdte constant.

It's very expensive to withdraw btc from yobit

but you can exchange it to LTC and withdraw it to your wallet it's only 0.002 ltc fee for withdrawing ltc

• Useful or interesting 2

I mean just think.

Nobody is going to give you free 10$ right?

So if you make more than 120 posts then you still making free money just by posting comments. Thats just great if you would ask me. I don’t know for you.

In 1 week you could make 210 Posts = 210,000 sat

Congratulations and good post for every single !! yobit is a big swap. I found that Yobit was contributing to an allocation in the expansion and divestiture of cryptocurrencies around the world. This run is rated 10 for selection

i am agree with this statement that yobit exchange withdraw fees is too high as compared to other exchanges and the bitcoin withdraw fees is 0.0012 btc this is too high.

17 minutes ago, mani982 said:

i am agree with this statement that yobit exchange withdraw fees is too high as compared to other exchanges and the bitcoin withdraw fees is 0.0012 btc this is too high.

The fact is that withdrawals for Bitcoin on YouTube are very high. But if you generate bitcoin in this forum program, then you can use other methods. Namely using other coins for lower withdrawal fees.

Some coins in yobit the fee of withdraw is less than 0.25$ like TRX and LTC the withdraw fee is very little. You can simply exchange your btc to TRX or LTC and withdraw easily.

do not withdraw money from the yobit exchange in bitcoins, withdraw it in dollars or some other cryptocurrency, then the fee will be much less.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ye it has large amount of income as fees because its trading is more than other. It allow every coins to transfer any money. Also it ia fast then other exchnages. There it usage is more in cryptoworld.

Yes the withdrawal fees is quite high specially in bitcoin withdrawal fees. It's very expensive which is around 0.001 bitcoin. So, I often convert my bitcoin into some other altcoins like doge, eth or litecoin. I'm a small trader, so every penny counts.

The withdrawal fee is one of the few ways that yobit collects money from you, the other methods are dice and yopony. It's high compared to other exchanges.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

it is also quite large for the cost of withdrawal, is it only for each withdrawal or is there another calculation? if only one withdrawal might not be too heavy

On 10/10/2019 at 8:24 PM, Emma said:

DGB and waves are best in this regard.  waves cost only 0.002$ to withdraw any amount from yobit. and ltc is so good also. i costs about 0.12$

In yobit also the dogecoin fee is low now becasue these are the good coins and these coins will almost make the low fee but when the waves coin will touch the high at 100$ on that time the fee is high and the LTC will touch the 1000$ than the fee is also high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day