The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

The main goal of joining crypto is how can we make good returns for the future and how to make good money by doing business and investing as a digital currency, my main goal here is to join.

I came here only to earn, but after a few days here I realized that my knowledge is increasing because of this forum I get to learn a lot from the people here.  Collect as much knowledge and earnings as you can.

2 hours ago, Sheriyar siyal said:

I came here only to earn, but after a few days here I realized that my knowledge is increasing because of this forum I get to learn a lot from the people here.  Collect as much knowledge and earnings as you can.

thats exactly what happend to me, i think this forum give us more valuable infromation than we expected from the beggingin even it helps us to be active and be more open and friendly, polite with others.

I get you, when I first joined and registered in the forum, I was only about the "pay by posts" campaign, to earn a bit of bitcoin. But as time passes by, the more I read, the more I was in the forum, the more I reply to all the posts, I feel like this forum is what  keeps me better about my knowledge and trading. 

Starting was to earn money, but now I enjoy posting here and reading comments of others and learning too as i give my full attention while browsing the forum...!!!

On 2/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

yes you are absolutely  correct .
at first my goal is also to earn.
but now i know that it is not only for earning site but also learning site.
everyday we learn a lot of new things from here.
this will bring us many benefits in the future.

My main goal was initially the same as OP's to get extra income, but other than that now I get the benefits of this forum because of the various information about crypto that I get.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

My primary objective here is to be a dynamic part who will be sufficiently astute to manage digital forms of money on the grounds that before I don't have a lot of information about it yet now, I can adapt to others intuitively.

Hiii everyone,the main goal of joinng for people and get knowledge of new way and immense of relationship between peoples,I think cryptotalk is other main business  compare with better experience is earning money

Honestly, I entered for a little extra income on this website, but in a very short time my mind changed and I started making friends. Now I earn money while socializing 🙂

My goal also same but after join cryptotalk i learned many things with cryptotalk fourm i earned money plus knowledge cryptotalk very good website for learn knowledge about crypto world I hope cryptotalk run for long time.

My friend at first my goal was to make money but after when i join the forum my intensions was changed and now i want to learn more about crypto world and trading.

Well same here, my main goal is to make money here but as time pass I learn everything about cryptocurrencies because some members shares their knowledge here so it is really good that we have this forum, we can earn bitcoins and also we can gain knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also joined in to earn money in the first, but I discovered that I can take information from here and add it in making more money in trading in crypto.

Joining time only one thing that earn from this forum but after day to day i getting also many knowledge topics which are to good fo me.

I am a crypto hunter. it's obvious my main reason is getting bitcoin from the cryptotalk site. but I am very happy because of this site, I can get bitcoin in a very elegant way that is discussing.

There are much reasons to join crypto talk.But the most important and main reason is earning money.And it's a good way to earn.It also help for those people who have no job.it's also for those peole who want to increase thier income.The makn feature that i love most is that if facing any problem just make a post and get the answerIn this way you done your job.

Hi mam you are posting a good question my goal was that on that time to earn money from it but it help me alot and now I want to promote this site to my friends and there is such a knowledgeable platform I ever seen. 

Hello, my main agenda for joining is make pocket money.I am working on this platform for my first hundred comment right now and I am very excited to earn money my own.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My honest opinion is when I join this forum my main target is earn some money to my daily needs, but when I come in this forum see this topics and read comments i really change my target, now I want to learn knowledge and now most of time spent only in this forum not earn only I gain so much information from this forum.

Learning is really important for all of us, the work is really good idea is to really be sure of what we are doing the effort to which we can be able to follow and put together the ideas of the market the good thing is that in this forum and this is what we do to really keep together we have to work and be sure of what we are doing in the best effort to work in the right ideas

2 hours ago, postonhai said:

The main goal of joining this forum is to learn about crypto and earn from crypto. This is the best platform which is doing best for both purposes. We can get useful information and earn money also.

i agree with you thisis the best platforms for newbes and beginenrs but there are also bitcointal that it good for advanced and experts. it hard to earn any coin there but here it is possoble.

Okay, I guess the primary attraction of crypto discussions is that there are bitcoins, and I'm sure that's what attracts most people to this forum. But the more time I spend here, the more knowledge I get that seems to be a two-way thing....