Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 22 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

8 hours ago, Jones33 said:

That is the fact my friend knowledge is light because that is why you will use to know the movement of the market which will enable you know which coins to trade for good profit in your wallet, we have to be careful because losing can come at an unexpected time @Trainz but with good knowledge we can reduce the risk of losing.

@Jones33 that's true, we have to also learn how to cover loses and risk management in cryptocurrency,the procedure to take to cover for our loss,some view day trading as the best because of the knowledge they have in it,while some take it as a waste of time

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think. Trading is always profitable but you need to good experience.  If want to success in trading profession,  you need good knowledge about trading,  otherwise you can't do something positive. 

• +5 1

i see an entire lot of human beings question this same hassle whether or not or now no longer its better to hold or virtually exchange and i say if you have robust nerves then you definitely definately byskip for purchasing and promoting but if youre the best who is afraid to appearance your coins decrease with market movement then shopping for and promoting isnt for you so circulate for holding.

Mostly of the newbies are not believing in day trading because they don't know when to buy or when to sell, so they only belieing in long term trading because they only holding and waiting the coin to grow.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If you don't know about trading it is a waste of time and money. You learn trading and if you have time you start day trading. It is not very hard if you understand the fundamentals. Although if you are watching the charts you can make some good trades.

• +1 1

Even i am thinking of that.i also do Trading and it is profitable but it needs dedication and discipline. i have be learning about daily Trading but it is not easy to earn daily. so practice, practice and more practice

14 hours ago, Trainz said:

@Jones33 that's true, we have to also learn how to cover loses and risk management in cryptocurrency,the procedure to take to cover for our loss,some view day trading as the best because of the knowledge they have in it,while some take it as a waste of time

I believe with good determination we won't face much problem in this field of cryptowold because hardworking people don't lose softly but less experience people lose easily and for that reason we should all concentrate on our work so that the risk will be less.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:20 AM, Jones33 said:

why you will use to know the movement of the market which will enable you know which coins to trade for good profit in your wallet, we have to be careful because losing can come at an unexpected time @Trainz but with good knowledge we can reduce the risk of losing.

We need to minimize risks and be careful with the market volatility sometimes we suffer a lot in understanding the market price movement therefore we plan to study deep.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Obviously trading is profitable, now all cryptocurrency price is so high and we need yo sell our stock coins, if we see on bitcoin its price is so high that it can  be touch $20000. So we can say that trading is profitable

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/7/2020 at 8:25 PM, joemcgwa said:

Mostly of the newbies are not believing in day trading because they don't know when to buy or when to sell, so they only belieing in long term trading because they only holding and waiting the coin to grow 

That's why it's important to know or to have a little knowledge of trading before jumping in, I think arbitrage trading is even more profitable than day trading, 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Day trading is mostly profitable than any trade but it does require to take your time, but it will become waste of time when you spent whole day with loss.

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It depends on you. If you have knowledge about trading then you will get profit on part-time. It doesn't require more time. Once you buy coins and check it price on daily basis. When price of coins increase than your cost price then sell out coins. Don't leave your job for trading because sometimes trading is profitless and you loose your investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

21 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

We need to minimize risks and be careful with the market volatility sometimes we suffer a lot in understanding the market price movement therefore we plan to study deep.

It is always better if we excercise a lot of patience whenever we invest in cryptowold because coins are volatile in nature which make the price to jumping up and down, only when we are patience we can make good money after sometime of holding.

Daily trading is good, but it needs a lot of time and good capital to give you acceptable profits at the end of the day, so if you do not have the money or enough time, I advise you to trade in the long term, you can buy a coin at a low price and wait for a long time until it rises and sells it and this is better in my opinion, no It takes time and does not need much capital.

• +2 1

In my opinion, day trading is good and not negative. Suppose you win in daily trading $ 10. After a month you will find yourself harvesting $ 300. You can increase the size of your investment with it and return to trade with bigger numbers. You just have to be patient until you make a fortune, my friend.

Day trading is profitable if you have enough knowledge about day trading, without knowledge is not profitable because it has a great risk 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This depends, firstly, on the extent of your experience in the analysis and knowledge of the entry and exit point, secondly on the size of the amount of money that you are trading with, and thirdly on the movement of the market, which is a general year. Not all times are suitable for trading or profitable.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:01 PM, joemcgwa said:

Day trading is mostly profitable than any trade but it does require to take your time, but it will become waste of time when you spent whole day with loss.

So thats if you'll be spending your whole day in trading and gain nothing, this is the part of business challenge, so your have to accept those loses and you don't have to giveup.  

• +3 1

Now it can't be a waste of time as it is mostly considered a passive income source still it comes to waste then it's your fault. Search before investing and understand the fluctuations of the market and wisely invest and earn as much as u want. Still be careful otherwise u will lose and might get it a time waste

Day trading is profitable but you can't get rich with it very quick it doesn't work that way. I will advice you, in day trading do not choose many coins for trading only choose few coins like 2 to 3 coin for trading. 

I think day trading also is profitable because i worked on crypto in day time and this is useful and profitable time for trading. Many of my friend also trade in day time and they gives 2 or 3 hours daily so we can say that day trading is also profitable time. We can earn at day time and then we should invest this profit for huge earning so this is best and easy way to earn lots of money due to which we can earn lots of profit. 

• +4 1

It's super profitable. Some people toke it as full time job in a professional way and they become millionaires you better learn more about it and you will see that iam tackling 100% true and am on of those how wants to take it as full time job .

trading is obviously profitable my friend.  If you want to take risk you can success in life.  It's not a waste of time  my friend.  

You can use Ubit for profit. It is the best means of earning. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. The amount of these investments can be increased or decreased.