How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

according to me first you have to give them information about Crypto currency and Bitcoin then you should give some proof of big traders then you can go for Cryptotalk campaign. At first go and search some YouTubers showing the payment proof and ask yours family members to watch it. But you should keep in mind that using many account from same ip is strictly prohibited

You must show them proof of payment in order for it to be approved. As a first step, you have to teach them secondly how I was able to benefit from and share your experience, and believe me, they will be passionate about working a lot because it fills the free time and has many benefits.

Well actually alot of people dont beleive if u say them you are earning easily through online. They will never beleive in virtual money. We should show them proof of withdrawal and encourage them to involve themselves in cryptotalk to earn also.

You can shorten that with patience for your work until the money is earned and spent, when they see you win, develop and succeed in this forum, you will be able to convince them to work, this is a duty on our shoulders towards cryptocurrencies, that we work to spread them and expand people's confidence in them

• +2 1

Explain to them that cryptocurrencies are currencies similar to digital currencies that can be invested, traded, bought and sold. Your balance is stored in special wallets and depends on encrypted speech.  The most important of these currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digcoin, Litecoin, and others.

Welcome, my friend, this is the best online business platform in the world, and once you work here, this work will be reliable because your family and friends trust you and watch you how to make money from here.

• +1 1

You must first explain this technology to them, its importance and various fields, and how to earn profits through it, then provide a simple explanation about this forum and how to work in it, and provide proof of payment, this will attract them to join it.

Hello crypto mate, I think this is one of the most difficult thing to do, because they mostly believe you, I think that the best way to convince someone from your family to join the crypto world, then you most use physical evidence and proves, thank you so much for.

how are you dear
Provide your family and friends with realistic proofs and talk in front of them about the cryptotalk as if it's a known topic always and everyone knows about it except them and that will arouse their curiosity so that they will know about cryptocurrencies and the forum by themselves not by forcing them. 

Well to show cryptotalk to any of your friends and family I will likely suggest to you to show them your payment proof so that they can be motivated because they will be thinking maybe is not legit but when you show them everything physically they will all love to join. My opinion.

• +2 1

On 4/10/2021 at 1:44 AM, Gamble said:

Well actually alot of people dont beleive if u say them you are earning easily through online. They will never beleive in virtual money. We should show them proof of withdrawal and encourage them to involve themselves in cryptotalk to earn also.

Actually maximum people will believe you but the main thing is understanding them and we all know the in the beginning everyone thinks it's hard to do and if we talk about cryptotalk and then payment after 7 days then they don't agree with us they can't wait 7 days while some members want to earn even in every situation..

I think anybody will not believe on crypto currency if they don't have good knowledge about this think so we need to show them our earnings that we are earnings this money from this platform and also we need to guide them about this platform. 

i think the quality way is to expose proof of your earnings from this forum to them, due to the fact with that they'll be less complicated to be invited to enroll in this discussion board.

We are just two young members of my family, ne and ny brother. My younger brother also know about cryptocurrency already as he brought me here. But my parents don't know anything about cryptocurrency. We both try to introduce the crypto world to our parents, but they always denied saying they don't have the time for it.

Now days most of people think that is scame it maybe our reletive and friend.  But when we are getting payment then we can attarct to word cryptotalk. So we all know that is grea forum and we can earn money from this forum by posting.  So show some things you buy from the payment of cryptotalk then they would belive on you and will ise rhis forum.  So you can draw you money infront of them.and can can explain how they can earn money from this forum they can trade and can earn money.

Well my friend, I don't think it's too difficult. Explain to them a little about cryptocurrencies and show them your profits. And tell them how easy the work is and does not take long. Most importantly, they are able to work inside the home.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The world of cryptography is a world rich in knowledge and money

You can present it to your family and friends by explaining how to work in this field and taking some proof of arrest

Many experts and seniors are working on this platform .this platform have a lots of knowlede. Working on this platform is source of learning and earning.

I think the most ideal approach to acquaint cryptotalk with your loved ones is by showing them that it is a genuine site that pays its individuals and this should be possible by pulling out cash as they watch since this will make them persuaded.

Dear friend .... You can naturally be honest with them and make them see how the forum works and tell them some talk about reality, that is, at the present time digital currencies and the world of cryptography is a realistic thing and gains can be achieved through that and they will certainly accept it ... But I want to point you to something that it is not possible for any member of your family in the forum to work on the same Wi-Fi because this is against the forum rules.

• +1 1

If you want to introduce cryptotalk forum to your friends and family then I think you should first explain to them how cryptotalk forum works. Also tell them how much they can earn by working in cryptotalk forum. 

Simply explain to them everything you know about the platform and ask them to visit the site and watch the huge number of members who follow the platform, and this is a great evidence that it is good and people earn through it, and therefore the greatest proof is when you win and make them see your gains with their own eyes, and here there will be no excuse for them to fear and retreat.

• +1 1

In order to present this platform you must know what cryptocurrencies are and use them, for this you must show your true results, good and bad, this means that you show them the positive and negative of cryptocurrencies so that they make the best decision to enter it world of cryptocurrencies, you don't have to price them, give them their time and let them start in the best of times.

• +1 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:22 AM, Mark wood said:

Actually maximum people will believe you but the main thing is understanding them and we all know the in the beginning everyone thinks it's hard to do and if we talk about cryptotalk and then payment after 7 days then they don't agree with us they can't wait 7 days while some members want to earn even in every situation..

You have a good point here mate and due to lack of patience is why most of the lose in cryptowold and even lose there account in this forum, being patient is the key so let us all abide by it and smile later.

You need to explain a lot to them, but the best proof is the financial gains, so when you receive a financial payment that you got from withdrawing the amount from cryptocurrencies, show them what you got and from where you were able to get it, this will facilitate their belief that there is work in this default way.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro