How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

There is no referral system in the forum at first. Second, the only way is to explain to them the importance of working in the forum now and its importance in the future.From a personal point of view he opens his mind and in the end writes his opinion, it is not a business loss it is my opinion I hope the comments may be absent.

In my opinion, you should introduce them to your experiences and business within the forum, in addition to the profits that you make. This will make them interested in the world of coding and how to work with it. It is a technological world full of good things.

You say right my friend it is very helpful and great forum . In my opinion  you see them you payment which you get from this forum . Because first me and my family have don't trust on crypto world and we think that this forum is fake . But when my brother show us their payment  then I start work on this forum .

• +1 1

Of course we can inform our family members and friends about cryptocurrencies.  This is a very useful forum.  Here you can easily earn through post.  Give family members ideas about cryptocurrencies.  Give ideas about all the work steps here.  I joined this forum through my friend.  Here we can easily earn and gain knowledge through post.

This is a very useful platform. The more of your family members join this platform and the more they will earn. But, for doing it so you have to make your payments proof. Just don't tell them you are earning from this site but also show them your proof of payments so that they can trust this platform and make their efforts to earn some cash.  You can explain them how useful this platform for earning as well as learning..

My parents and relatives began to notice that I devote a lot of time to cryptocurrency and this forum, and I told them about the advantages and ways to make money on this site. He also showed them his results to confirm his words.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

@MuhammadSh yes of course it's our duty to tell them to join our online plate forum for learning and also for earning. You give us better knowledge about how to introduce it my friend with our family. According to my opinion we should to tell them about advantages of the crypto talk because crypto talk give us opportunity to learn about digital currency and also give us opportunity to get earning from here. So guys wish you all the best for your work.  💞💕

Bro, you can tell your family and friends in such a way that it is a forum where you are going to get education along with earning, who will be very helpful in your future.

Edited by Umar Malik
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hello brother and yes certainly it's miles very usefull plateform. Just display them the consequences , display them your incomes , sit down with them and tell them approximately crypto currencies and cryptotalk. They will definately apprehend when you show them your earnings(effects).

Dear to introduce crypto talk platform to your family and friends you have to make people trust that crypto talk is really an amazing platform to work online and earn.Than you should the proof of your earnings.It will definitely attract your family and friends. Than you should tell them that how to regester on crypto talk and how to work on it.Best of Luck Dear

• +3 1

On 2/17/2020 at 2:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

First you can say them about the forum that pay us for post without investment.  If they don’t believe this,  you can show them your earning prove that can be withdraw slip or screenshot. 

If you know something good here then you can share something good about it. You can do something good here in a better way so we need to know something good here because we need to acquire knowledge here so we can do something good here. I hope a good time.  We can do anything to come here we work

It is very simple to tell them that you are earn from the world wonderful strongest forum .we will do this forum just commenting the topics.And replying. This is very useful to all ..we have easily earn money through This forum. 

• +1 1

It's is not a difficult task. You sit with them and explain the criteria of the forum then show them some proofs of your payment. If you want to tell to your family then I think they believe you without any proof.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

This is a great opportunity to involve others on such platform. Everyone try to involve to their family members and friends on this platform. This is also helps you in your reputation that's your followers increase to some extent. So encourage others.

Well not a don't think there is anything big to introduce your friends or family to this platform just once tell them to visit this site afterwards they will get to know by themselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can tell them by showing your money you earn from this forum. Only then they will trust you. Make useful posts here and earn a lot and then show your money to your family . This is great platform . You just need to believe and work sincerely.

Dear say to them this is institution of the cryptosystem in future stock exchange, investment or trading will be online you will control the whole processes by your smart phone, say to them now I am as a student here in forum and I also earning by making posts.

I thi k it is very easy because when you are want to introduce this cryptotalk to your family so it is easy because they know and they know you are earned so show your income to family they also return to you so that is very simple i think.

• +1 1

I think it is very easy for you because you are smart here. Just show tour forum and procedures then they also took to you from where you earned the money so simple I think  you are be able to introduce this forum to family.

• +3 1

Friend, why you fear to introduce Cryptotalk to your family???..  It is not a crime. In fact it is best platform to earn money. So, don't fear. In my opinion, bring some your payment and during introduce show your payment. In this way, your family will be believe that crypto talk is get earning platform and you have bright future. 

• +2 1

Welcome my dear friends, actually you can introduced crypto talk to your family in many ways. Such as you can display themes about the benifite of Cryptotalk, about the profic that you get paid from crypto talk, you also can describe about the facilities that you take from crypto currency.           

I'm a new member at the moment so I need to read and write more.  I will introduce my family about corrupt talk in this forum after gaining knowledge and gaining benefit so that they can also benefit.

• +1 2

Just like the way it introduce to me, I can do registration and I can also link my cryptotalk account with my yobit account ,I guess that the most difficult thing about it, if I can register my friends and family I can teach them all the concept in it

• +2 1