Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

There is no conditions to if you wants to invest you need to have good experience and enough capital thats all.My suggestions is that you should to gain experience from senior 

14 minutes ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Mark woodCertainly, yes, experts should be asked because the beginner collects very little money in a long time, and it is not appropriate to lose it in a short time ... Experience plays a big role in this field ...

@OthmaneSmira yes dear you are right getting more information will give you more help in any field related to cryptocurrency so we have to focus on learning not only on earning so that it will be really good for us in this platform..

• +2 1

As a new member here, if you have some extra bitcoins or more then you can invest but first you have to think that this is risk. Every business include the risk. So if you are the brave business man you can invest.

There are no limits in any kind of investment on the part of any exchange but if you don't know much regarding the investments you are advised to learn first and invest later.

20 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

I think it's not good making investment without having knowledge or ideas am advice you it's helpful and important you should learn knowledge from experts that you know they are very good in term of making investment or which are good trader on field of ttading cryptocurrencies on market place.

You are right my friend knowledge is light and we have to seek it as long as we would want to be successful in the world of Cryptocurrency because this same knowledge is what you will apply to know what is good and bad for you in this field.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/26/2020 at 6:10 AM, Gomez12 said:

You are right mate,I think it's very important newbie to seek for information or learn knowledge about trading first before investing coin because it's risk if you don't have knowledge to invest your found in coin that you don't know his value and volume or if it's fake coin you invest.

Cryptoworld is filled up with scammers who create fake projects and for that reason it is much better we all seek good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency before we think of joining this field because there is high possibility you can lose your funds as long as you don't have good background about Cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend if you btc which quite good. It's really a good question for beginners I hope you found your answers. I think it would be best if you actually took the advice of a professional who is pretty good at suggestions on investment. It would give you more confidence than what we say. Good luck friend.

• +1 1

You said that you have posted 130. That doesn't mean you should invest. Doing post doesn't have any connection of gaining knowledge. Many in this forum just learn from others posts and comments but they don't post much. So all depends on you whether you are learning or just posting.

I think that you should invest only if you feel comfortable to invest, therefore you will feel confident and not pressured by others. Let us know in what you chose to invest and we might "tail" you.

• +1 1

Definitely should read and learn more, the more you read you will feel more familiar and knowledgeable on which coin to invest in and what platform and type of investment is best suited you. That is the time you start your investment at an amount you are comfortable with

If you mean to invest (tok currency investment), there is never a problem or risk in that! Because you will definitely earn through this process because the currency price has not yet been floated!
But if you mean that you want to invest in digital currencies, then I advise you to start with a small portion of your capital! You should also only invest in well-known and popular digital currencies!

Hey you can invest if you have enough bitcoin. But You should mot invest if you do not have knowledge about it as it is very risky and you also get scammed without enough information. So you can take advjce of experts in this field.

• +1 1

It depends on you that how much knowledge you have about investing in crypto and for checking that firstly try to invest the amount that you can afford to lose 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Invest is a very big earn site... If your knowledge is very high  about invest you can invest then you will success.. Neither you have a little knowledge in invest then you do not invest.. It become will be better.... So i think you acquire knowledge then you invest...     

My friend, as you said, you are new in this forum. So in this way I will give you the same advice that now you do more work on this forum, in this way you will get a lot of knowledge and information which will be very useful for you in further trading. Yes, if you already have proper knowledge and skills, then only if you invest anywhere, then only then you will be able to succeed. But as you said that if you are new, then I would like to recommend that you stay connected with this forum and get some experience from here, which will be very helpful in investing you. 

BetFury                                                   

On 10/27/2020 at 10:38 AM, hajathava said:

For investment when it comes in cryptocurrency make sure you have enough knowledge to avoid losing. I

That is what we all need to know mate because with good knowledge one will know and have ideas about good projects as well as coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace to give profit in the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Of course you can't do legal business here. No doubt someone or a little currency. I know there is a very good site where there is no fraud. If you invest with good information from the senior members here, you will definitely not face any fraud but you will definitely get a good process from here with which you can make your future.

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is what we all need to know mate because with good knowledge one will know and have ideas about good projects as well as coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace to give profit in the future.

Yeah, a coin that has a good potential in cryptocurrency market place and would give profit ahead or in the future,is what we will know, that's why we are here to learn and improve our knowledge on how to earn in the future

Yes its not bad thats how you learn because use of demo funds it wont provoke your feelings at all. so l think its a good idea to invest as new member 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes you can invest it but always try to get advice from a expert person because you are a new member always try to make your money safe and before trading always have a great knowledge about what you are going to do so take a great expert person in this field for advice.

Certainly, you need to read more and learn more about investing and trading, otherwise you will make many mistakes that will result in losing your money because you are still a beginner.

I think it is useful not to rush. Before you need to do the necessary research. Of course, a situation that changes according to the person. Frankly, I don't feel ready for investment right now. because there are still things I don't know about the crypto world.

The investment is good, but as you earn money from the investment you can lose, so invest in the amount of money that you can afford to lose, and you can invest through the YoBit site, as it offers many good options, and here the new virtual mining service in the MINEX crypto coin . It is really wonderful.

On 16.02.2020 at 09:15, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Many investment platforms are scammers. As a beginner, you should not do this yet, as well as trade on exchanges. You now need to first gain knowledge.