Forum social handles - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PromethiumDev

Forum social handles

On 10/2/2019 at 1:00 PM, PromethiumDev said:

Hi there and congrats for this great forum.

It was about time to have an alternative to bitcoin talk.

Lately bitcoin talk has become unusable due to mass spamming and bought accounts.

Most of the time you will only get spam and harassment.

So I welcome this effort.

Please include the social handles of the site so we can tag and share the content.

Thank you in advance and may this be a successful start and a long journey!

All the best the Promethium Chain Team! 

Comparing Bitcoicointalk and Cryptotalk, Cryptotalk is far better than Bitcoicointalk in my opinion. And the point you have noticed which is spam and harassment is right. If you are new in Crypto and comments in a thread there, alot of people will start making criticisms in unhealthy way.

And Talking about social handles, Cryptotalk forum doesn't has Twitter handle individually but there is Yobit official Twitter account you can follow that. You will receive all updates in their account about yobit and Cryptotalk too.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Usually forums don't have this that you ask but there are signatures that are open for up to five links so you can put the links to twitter and facebook for your project or your personal there.

• Useful or interesting 1

forum social handels i will explain about that a lot so just read my comment to understand what you asked 

You can share you post to social media cryptotalk given this option check in your post right corner share symbol given.cryptotalk very good fourm. so that all i have about your question , and good luck for every one .

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Jromz said:

You've just given me a good idea, mate, which is using Cryptotalk's social media handles to promote the forum in all my social accounts. I didn't even know we could share our posts directly into Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc, by using the bottoms on the left bottom corner of the comments section, which is really cool! We learn new stuff every day, cheers!

I was thinking if the admins put commission on whoever links were clicked it would motivate many to share links and posts while the forum keeps growing.

• +2 1

This forum is having better interface and features from bitcointalk. I am happier to use this forum and have stopped looking at bitcointalk anymore that had become a way for some to manipulate the opinion and create a distorted vision of bitcoin according to what some above them given as a guidelines.

• +3 1

On 10/2/2019 at 12:15 PM, PromethiumDev said:

Lately bitcoin talk has become unusable due to mass spamming and bought accounts.

Please include the social handles of the site so we can tag and share the content.

This forum have good administration who. Have built this community great by their day and night efforts. Their are good and simple rules all members are abide by rules no-one is above them even your ranking at forum cannot be helping for you if you break the rule you will face penalties. This forum care about members and all respect each other their are very few incidents happened at forum of misbehaving which was dealt quit godly. So now no more spamming, plagiarism at forum can be seen. 

• +2 1

On 10/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, PromethiumDev said:

In case anyone else is still looking for this, there are options to share in many social media websites. We can even share content of others:

image.png.83e49066a437b20c122010e19cc409ef.png

• +1 1

I guess you mean there to be a payment system for posts on social media
The moderators here have put together several open forum development discussions that you can view and participate in
This will definitely bring more popularity to the site and to cryptocurrencies
In addition, many people will get to know this new financial system

• +2 1

You can make use of the links and directly share it to your close friends and well wishers to join study the sites to ascertain the possibility of grabbing at the available opportunities.

just like Dollar coin air drop event that just passed away recently has contributed positively to the promotion of cryptotalk forum to various community across the globe including yobit exchange sites. 

• +1 1

On 10/2/2019 at 9:15 AM, PromethiumDev said:

If I friend this site itself has been very useful for many lovers of cryptocurrencies, since it is a space where we can dialogue and even debate criteria about the main characteristics of these in the markets, I hope it will last a long time so that those who have not yet they know it can get to see this relic of forum...

On 10/2/2019 at 3:15 AM, PromethiumDev said:

Undoubtedly this is already possible, it is not the most used way, it is something else, people on the networks do not see sharing this type of information but if I see them they place it in some news or even in their biography.

If you want to get social handlers added to promote your post then you can do it through the share button at the bottom right of every post. This forum is much like bitcoin talk but it's interface is more beginner friendly.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Interesting information, I have been thinking about that, so we make a good publicity to our own social profile and thus have the opportunity to create groups or specific topics with good cryptocurrency pages or related things.

This forum have different rules than bitcointalk, and this forum have faces challenges but the admins have solve those problems which what ever may comes in the future we believe the admin are ready to take control. 

Most users who have experience in bitcointalk are of the view that cryto talk provides a better platform to the users. It is not easy for the users to to create quality contents that are eligible in Bitcoin platform for payments whereas cryptocurrencies provides more modest rules with which users can perform the task.

• +2 1

Of course before cryptotalk forum launched we were really getting bored in bitcointalk because we were asking our questions there but there must have the possibility for your question to be answered.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/9/2020 at 6:09 PM, Teminali69 said:

I was thinking if the admins put commission on whoever links were clicked it would motivate many to share links and posts while the forum keeps growing.

You are right if the forum were giving some commission even of 10000 satoshis once the member has invited his friend here by using unique links.

• +3 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

46 minutes ago, joemcgwa said:

You are right if the forum were giving some commission even of 10000 satoshis once the member has invited his friend here by using unique links.

That is right, but it is not up to us to discuss how much should be given per invite or per link clicked, you can never know  the budget of the forum.

On 12/14/2020 at 6:48 PM, Serbberq said:

This forum have different rules than bitcointalk, and this forum have faces challenges but the admins have solve those problems which what ever may comes in the future we believe the admin are ready to take control. 

Because this forum is still new so that's its must be faced with so many challenges that's admin will be learning from those challenges till the forum become very conscious.

• +3 1

This forum is great and gets better every time. It has greatly reduced spam and stale posts. It is only a matter of time until the forum is finally cleaned of spam

• +4 1

Social handles are already active on the forum, you can share to different platform which inculdes Twitter facebook and others

• +4 1

I think crypto talk should also include the social handle so that we can be able to chat directly with other members and thats why it falls as one of the most important issue that should always be addressed and so the right idea is to really be well instructed of what to do , but to me its far much better this way we are doing the right thing in this forum and is the best way we can be able to keep on working right

• +5 1

This best forum Cryptotalk right now is very very good not just to earn every day 0.00030000 Bitcoins, but also here you will find anything you want about the cryptourrency and others ways to do to earn more through trading or investment, also here you can learn through the people experience

• +4 1

Of course in bitcointalk there you will not get fast responding because of less activities of the bitcointalk users, because there someone can only make one post a week.

• +2 1

I did not fully realize what the social handles were. Was your intention to link our work in the forum with one of the social networking sites and share it with us or do you want community participation and a definition of the forum to be published among people and many of them can work on it, but in both cases I think there is a button at the bottom of the screen that contains On social networking sites you can share