What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

You now have to write 20 posts per day to get your payments from the forum, but your posts must be useful and abide by the rules in order to be counted in yobit and the moderators do not delete them, good luck for you to learn and earn here

After completing the 100 free posts, you can start with your twenty daily posts and you must make sure that your posts are useful to others because this stage has become paid

If your are beginner than my first advice to you is that please follow the rules and regulations properly and try to learn about this forum first. Aquire knowledge about crypto currency exchange. 

You are not here to come up with your own ideas, so you don't need to copy and paste other people's posts
Search Google for anything you want and make sure the information is trustworthy
Do not forget the comment must exceed 100 characters

Hallo my dear friend you should create your own topics and your topics should be informative and full of knowledge and you should not copy of another's post if you will do copy paste work on this forum then your account can be banned. 

I do not think that there is an approach that all beginners should follow, after all we are not robots, each of us has his own way of learning and his distinctive style, so I will tell you all the steps that you must take, Just keep loving science and learning.

After completing the 100 posts, you must search carefully and read a lot of topics to be able to participate with useful topics for everyone, now that the stage of serious work has begun for you, you must prove to yourself that you are able to become an expert in cryptocurrencies, good luck my friend.

• +1 1

New members should first follow the rules by reading the about forum section in the forum. Then read the beginner section and comment that you should complete your first one hundred useful posts.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend
First, you have to make 100 free comments that are not subject to accountability. I advise you to comment in the first two sections of the forum
(1_about the forum
For beginners)
Then make 20 comments per day, and the site will pay you for twenty only per day, provided that you get a positive evaluation

Welcome, my friend. First, you have to write 100 comments at the beginning, and you must have the posts attractive and important to others and far from repeating and reading the laws and instructions in order to avoid the ban .. Good luck. Good luck

• +2 1

Welcome to this platform.  In the beginning, you must complete 100 positions, then you must participate daily, abide by the rules and regulations and work here to learn, gain experience and increase income, and you must be good and loving to everyone here. 

Hey my friend, what you have to do is follow up at the same pace with the daily interaction talking about cryptocurrencies here, and after the first week of completing the first hundred posts you will start receiving profits on your YoBiT account, and then you should try to develop yourself here by sharing topics New in the various forum sections and you can start investing, for example, I wish everyone the best.

• +2 1

You must create your posts individually, avoiding cutting and pasting and do not copy other people's speeches; instead, try to come up from your own thoughts, or if you find any details on Google, publish it but include the link to the study; and also don't overlook that each subject or reply must include at least 100 story lines; are the most significant requirementsj

Welcome my friend, first after completing 100 posts, you must post 20 useful comments daily to get money, you must abide by the rules of the forum and respect others and you will get your goal

• +1 1

After you are done with your first 100 posts, then you move from being a newbie to becoming a junior member. This is when you start earning. You get 1000 satoshi per post that you make up to a maximum of 30 posts per day. This way you are able to earn satoshi, however you have to have your yobit wallet linked to your cryptotalk account. Also, read the rules and follow them carefully to avoid getting banned and to ensure that your posts are worthy of earning.

• +3 1

Read the rules and take advantage of them to avoid getting into trouble you should comment 100 times at first Then 20 comments a day I advise you I make more than 20 comments because it is possible to delete some comments by officials 

Hello, you should review all the forum rules and take advantage of the senior members and avoid spelling mistakes in order to avoid warnings. I wish you success.

Firstly, the rules must be read and abided by and not violated, secondly to learn and that is with the help of old members, thirdly to gain a good reputation and that is done by selecting useful and non-repetitive topicsBy following these steps, the target can be reached.

Hello dear friends, I'm also a newbie in this forum. First you have complete hundred posts and then you posts 20 or 30 per day. After 7 days your earning will start.

The first thing you need to do is read the forum rules carefully , then you can start posting good content and comment , when you reach 100 useful post your earning will start and you can see your earning at yobit exchange but you have to connect your cryptotalk email to yobit exchange in other to be receiving your payment.

• +1 1

As a beginner, read the installed rules post first. Understand all the rules and follow them. You have to write 100 useful comments here, then create a cryptocurrency account on the Yobit and link it with your account here and then continue publishing to get the benefit. Good luck.

بعد وصولكAfter you reach a hundred posts, you must continue to create posts, about 20 posts per day are enough, also it will not require much time from you, just make your effort to collect information, read the rules, as it will explain a lot to you.

• +1 1

In the beginning, welcome, my friend, to this forum. First, you must respect the rules and abide by them, and this is in order to ensure the safety of your account from the ban Second, you must do 100 active participation And then every day you have the right to make 20 participations To be able to exchange it with your money

• +3 1

as a beginner on this form you first have to complete your hundred comments then post 20 to 25 comments a day then you will able to make your profit here.

• +1 1

Listen, my friend, you must first set up your account and then make the first 100 comments or posts and these 100 will be free and then the cryptocurrencies will be calculated for you as well as you should not copy and stick to the same comment every time and also do not copy the words from Google so your things will be better