What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

Welcome to the crypto forum and congratulations for you to get here
First, you must review the rules every period to see developments
Invest your time and information to benefit the members by commenting daily 20 comments related to the topic of the article and containing useful information

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, after you complete the 100 posts, 20 useful posts are available to you every day, each post must exceed the 100 characters, to be a useful post and not received from the moderators warning points. 

• +1 1

You must work in this wonderful forum because whoever works for me in this forum earns a lot of money, so you have to take it as the first step. You learn the conditions of work and then start with it

You must first, my friend, read the forum’s rules and pay attention to them .. Then complete 100 free posts, then start with 20 daily ones, and after a week you will win over it and you have to share good and useful topics.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, after registering on the site, you must publish 100 useful posts related to cryptocurrencies. Then you will start searching and participate with 20 topics that include new and useful ideas to start earning money and a good reputation

Welcome, my dear friend, to this forum. I hope that you are in good condition. In this forum, you should end the hundred suspension of freebies and then start with the paid question. I wish you good luck

First of all,read and meditate on the rules and regulations of the forum and always have it at the back of your mind after that before replying to any topic make quality research and findings so that you can make 30 useful and meaningful posts daily.. only useful posts are accepted.

Dear friend, before you think about posting any post in this forum, you should read the forum’s rules in order to start working safely in this forum in general. This you have some rules that greet you in general reading them in a section about the forum so read the rules in their correct form and abide by them from The first 100 posts are free publishing rules by them and then start earning and thank you very much

• +4 1

You must my friend to read the rules and conditions of the forum and seriously adhere to them, and then you must share 100 free topics and your posts will be useful to everyone
Then, you post 20 comments a day, so that you can profit from the forum

My friend, first of all, you have to understand the basic rules of the coding world and adhere to them, and after 100 free comments, post 30 comments every day and 20 reviews as well, and now you can earn on every valuable and useful post.

My friend, you should read the rules and directives of this forum, respect others, deal kindly with them, create your own publications, avoid repeating topics and ideas, and avoid making mistakes in addition to seeking to gain experience and knowledge and contribute to the growth of this forum and Its development

My advice to you is to read the pinned post first before doing anything so you can know the rules and regulation of this forum, after that you can continue writing useful posts daily and get paid for (max 20).

As a novice, first and foremost, strictly adhere to the rules and regulations. This forum recognizes your efforts and provides you with an opportunity to earn money. You can connect your cryptocurrency account to your Yobit account in order to earn.

You must first read more about each topic before commenting on it and collect information before commenting on it in order to write useful comments and get a good reputation and continue in the forum and become an expert member and then as a second step enter the trading market

• +3 1

If you complete your hundred post then you complete the daily basis post the limit of daily basis post is 20 but to create some extra post because some post are going to be deleted if it has not good information after 7 days you are able to get your earnings but the most important thing positive reputation is most important it for getting your earning because if you have not positive rating then you don't be able to get your earnings and always try to create unique and meaningful content and don't use copy paste

When you do 100 post you wiil be able to earn for any post just 1000 satoshi.max is 30 post= 3k satoshi per. Only you have to post something good and you can see you profit in your yobit account. Also you can withdraw your money for any problem.

Firstly you should know about its basic requirements and its nature when you starting work on it you should posts your opinion on daily bases without copying anyone.

All you have to do, my friend, is to make 100 posts on a forum that you can divide into 4 or 5 days and then finish, from 100 free posts after you move to work on the platform every day, you are entitled to 20 posts that take 3 dollars a day for them if all the posts that you have are accepted Out.

Welcome to this platform. In the beginning, you must complete the 100 posts, then you must do the daily participations, abide by the rules and laws, and work here for learning, experiences and increase income, and also you must be good and loving for everyone here.

• +4 1

Hi dear welcome here

After completing your 100 posts or comments you have to do 20-22 posts or comments daily for which you can earn. Read the rules of the forum and do hard work.

All the best

In the beginning you have to comment 100 comments without gaining anything from them, then you have 20 comments a day that you win after a week, and study the rules of the forum well to avoid the ban, including make your comment yourself, and make the comment 100 characters Not 100 words Good luck 

• +2 1

Hey mate, first you have to read the forum rules carefully , then you can start posting good content and comment , when you reach 100 useful post your earning will start and you can see your earning at yobit exchange but you have to connect your cryptotalk email to yobit exchange.

Yes, my dear friend, what you should do as a beginner, and after registering in this forum, you should read the rules and principles of the forum and work with them.

• +3 1

If you want to start work at crypto talk you must start with beginner level by reading daily posts and understand about it then you will be able to earn more money through this forum. 😊

My friend, you have to write useful and valuable publications through which you can gain and exchange experience. You must complete 100 free posts and then take 20 comments a day, but without copying others ’comments. This is a big mistake that may put you in danger of being banned. You also have to abide by the forum’s rules. Good luck.