What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

You must create your articles manually, without copying and pasting, and do not copy other people's speeches; instead, try to come up with your own thoughts, or if you find any material on Google, post it but include the source link; and don't forget that each subject or reply must include at least 100 characters; these are the most critical requirements.

After completing a hundred free posts, you must post twenty topics or comments daily in order to be able to get your payment, but I advise you to create topics in order to increase the reputation. Thank you.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

First you complete your 100 posts after this you create daily 20 posts. I suggest you read the rules and regulations of this forum and always follow them. Your payment will be start after 7 days . 

You must share about 100 posts or comments in order to receive profits, and you must read the installed post to see what is required of you. Good luck

Hello my friend in my opinion I think as a beginner you should first know the what this platform to read the guidelines regulation rules and restrictions then you have to complete your first hundred comments and after that in 7 days you will start getting your money e in your yo bit account

First you have to finish your hundred posts and then you can post thirty every day and get 30 thousand satsosi for thirty posts. You have to make 100 posts in 100 words according to the rules of the forum. The post must be useful. For each post you can earn 1000 Shatoshi and up to 30 thousand Shatoshima Maximum daily.

As a beginner you have to start working in this section then you have to go to the higer section ie, Crypto section, 

As a beginner you need to work hard with consistency and should wait for the maricle to happen.

Write 100 useful topics or comments to gain .. But before that read the installed post first ... and most importantly know the rules and organization of this forum, but you have to read the rules that will make you protected from the ban.

Hello my friends. First, you must choose a safe platform for trading. After that, start dealing seriously by opening a currency account, and based on the value of the cryptocurrency that you chose on it, your trading process will start.

As a beginner, you should read the forum rules and guidelines at the beginning of each section and adhere to them, then you must write 100 free posts, but the post should be considered useful by supervisors after which payment will be made for 20 posts per day after it is evaluated positively

Greetings dear member of this forum, I recommend that you make twenty publications daily, and then the other members will give you a good reputation, so you will be making money.

Hello my dear friend.  First we have to post 100.  After posting 100 on this platform as per the rules.  Our yobit account will be launched.  We will post 20 per day and the money will be credited to the account.

As a beginner I am required to Abide by the rules and regulations governing the platform. I am suppose to post at least 100 post 

You have to register on the Yobit platform and then click on your username on the Yobit platform and then click on "Crypto Talk Campaign" and then put your email address that you registered with in the forum in the empty box and get your UID code.

Crypto Talk is a campaign affiliated with the Yobit platform, so you have to link your Crypto Talk account with your Yobit account in order to receive payment for the beneficial contributions you have made.

Hello dear friend, don't take tension about this. After your first 100 posts. You should post 20 posts per day. It is easy just focus and work hard. Good luck dear . Thank you.

After you complete your comments, you become a member of the forum and you have to comment or publish several posts per day. I suggest that you search for topics to increase your knowledge and not to comment on a topic that you have no idea about

We must first learn the correct way to work on the site and see the rules of the site and adhere to them in order to enable you to formulate useful and distinctive contributions on the site   

What should you do to become succesful in this forum.i suggest you read the rules and regulations of the forum first then Post topics that are relevant and informative.Dont post topics that have been post before because it is very annoying to see it again.

Thank you , this topic was very useful to me 
Now I'm not done with the 100 free posts yet , but I know what awaits me when I'm done and what to do, I hope to succeed and become an effective new member

My friend, after registering in this forum, you must first read all the rules of the forum and work to follow them well, then write the first 100 unpaid posts, then you will be paid for each useful post, and a maximum of 20 paid posts per day.

• +2 1

Thank you for this question..I think that as a beginner, you should obtain good information about the cryptocurrency so that you will not be exploited by following a good follow-up of the topics on this platform and then seeking to obtain profits.

You should stay away from copying and pasting, and your topics should be useful and meaningful, and be kind to others. Also, a good reputation is very important, and then you can enjoy the forum and gain experience

The limit that is required of you is not only a hundred comments. This is the first step to prove your worth in writing, but there are daily tasks of writing at least twenty comments per day and reading topics that facilitate understanding of coding for beginners. This is the goal of the forum is for everyone to obtain the necessary knowledge about currencies pain

• +2 1