What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

As new member of the forum you have to post free 100 post and follow the rules and regulations of the forum and also post 20 useful post per day which you will be paid for in yobit account.

Hello my friend, the first hundred posts are an experience that you have to skip, and then work on your daily jobs begins by commenting and paying you for twenty posts. Your posts may be subject to deletion if they are not useful, so you should learn the principles and rules of the forum and be careful not to skip them.

After registering to this forum you first have to complete 100 useful post as a trial after that you have to post 20 posts per day and after seven days of posting you will start getting you payment . Happy posting dear friend.

• +2 1

After joining the site. You must read the rules and regulations of this forum. Then you will start posting topics and making comments. You will have to fully aware of what you post and what you comments. If you want to gain good reputation for your posts your topics be that good.

Hello my dear friend, if you are new on this platform, then you should always follow the rules of this platform, who type their comments and therefore you do not do a mistake on this platform and which you can never copy paste on this platform. When you make any mistake so you banned  on this platform , then I took this request from you that if you ever create a topic or comment on any topic then you will  be always follow the rules on this platform.

For all the beginners like me, we need to finish creating 100 useful post. If we completed it, the forum will start to pay us. We need to create useful and good quality post in order to get high payment from the forum. We should obey the rules as well and do not plagiarized because that is a strict rule here in the forum. 

There are many rules in this forum that you should follow in order to follow the newcomers.just complete 100 post write your own not copy 50 post one day third day you can earn by 30 useful posts .

You need to creat your posts physically without reordering, and don't duplicate other discourse, attempt to give your own thoughts, or in the event that you discovered a few informations in Google thfn post them yet notice the source interface, remember that each point or answer ought to contain no under 100 characters in every single one of them, these are the significant

After joining the forum you first need to know the rules involving the forum and how things work here, then you can proceed to make your free 100 posts before you start making 20 posts per day to earn from

Dear first you read rules .DNT copy other work . First  100 free comments are free they are not paidable. After 100 free useful comment your earning start . Post daily one useful content and also 20,25 useful comment on each post .

As a beginner you please follow all the rules of this forum and don't copy paste others comments then your account will surely be banned I had happened this when I was new and complete your daily post keep working hard.

The rules of the cryptotalk forum, then post here. There are many rules in this forum that you should follow in order to follow the newcomers. According to the rules of the forum, 100 posts must be made in 100 words. You can keep make post, read and make valuable communication  with all member, many benefits at one place. You reach 100 useful post your earning will start and you can see your earning at yobit exchange but you have to connect your cryptotalk email to yobit exchange.

I also a new beginner. So,I don't give you any helpful advice. I say you always follow the rules and work very hard for success. I hope senior members are tell you how to do work here.

Hello mate. As a beginner firstly you want study the rules and regulations of this forum other wise you will get banned after that you want post your first 100 comments as a trial in this forum and after that for each comments you will get payments so follow the rules and go on.

First you have to learn about the rules and regulations of this forum and work accordingly to it. First complete your hundred posts and registered your account then after this you will work for your earning.

Ensure that you interface your Yobit and crypto talk for you to get your installment after you arrive at that then there is no issue any longer you would now be able to post and begin procuring.

We have to work step by step to work in this forum.  Complete the first 100 posts completely free.  From then on, according to the rules, you have to post 20 times a day with your own knowledge and experience. Others' posts cannot be copied.  Need to create new topics.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and experience before and i researched everything before starting work here i learnt a lot knowledge about crypto and crypto related affairs after this by following rules try to start work with useful content and will gain reaction to earn 

Welcome, my friend, that the first 100 posts you make in the beginning are like a participation in this forum in order to start working and earn seriously, and according to my personal opinion, the 100 posts are necessary in the beginning in order to ensure the people who have a real desire to continue

Don't spend much time on the beginner section, You must explore other sections to grow fast. Reading crypto section and trading section help you to find new ways of making money. This also help you to increase your knowledge. After completion the first 100 posts you can earn money in this platform.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I would advise you to make the first 100 posts quality and qualified and then post 20 per day. And you will gradually start to get more from here which will be useful in your next life and it will really improve your life so I advise you to follow the rules here and move on to the future.

Edited by Wael154

Hello friends I hope you love your place. As a new member you should work in the Beginner section. Know the rules and regulations from the science section. Work on the platform. If you follow the rules, you will be able to grow reputation and learn to create new topics. Oops you have to complete 100 post posts You have to work for a whole week from the day you complete 100 posts Rain every day 20 How to post Your payment will start coming from the second week and you have to work every day if you have daily income I hope you understand my friend.

Hello! welcome to the forum, personally, I would like to suggest you to read all the rules written in about forum sections so that you won't violate the rules and get banned. And after that rply on that topic on which you have knowledge and make sure that you read that post nicely. And in this way slowly and gradually you will learn.

• +5 1

Being a tenderfoot my to begin with point is to realize 100 valuable comments. Examined each subjects and comments so your information almost cryptocurrency and this gathering will move forward. Offer assistance each other by giving notoriety.

After having already completed the 100 publications that everyone has to do, what we must do now is only do 20 once we have already done the 100 because those 20 that we will do daily are the ones that will pay us for that we must always try to do those 20 so that we can receive our payment while we continue writing or working.

• Useful or interesting 1