What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First you complete 100 posts from beginner. Then you will have a rough idea about this forum. And later you will be able to work in different places Such as Crypto World Exchange etc.

I would like to congratulate you for joining this forum , it is one of the few online forums that respect its members and pay them. Since you have already done your one hundred comment then all you have to do is to write your daily twenty comments and make sure they are useful ones. You will receive regular payments on your Yobit account, and the most important thing is to stay away from spamming.

My dear friend first of all I welcome to you for this platform then you firstly need complete 100 posts first then you just to complete  20 post daily and you can get money after a weak.And Last thing don't break the crypotalk rules. 

Yes buddy...after registration every one need to make 100 post according to Yobit counting not crypto talk counting. Your earning start when you cross 100 post limit. I suggest you that make latest and attractive post and follow the crypto talk rules.

You must, first and foremost, review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  After reaching 100 useful posts, you should publish 20 useful posts per day, and after a week you will receive the profits.  You should focus on the content of your posts and ensure that they are free from misspellings before publishing.  Avoid copying and pasting.  I recommend that you devote several hours of your time to reading many articles and research in the field of cryptography.  When you gain knowledge, the quality of your posts will improve and you will have a good reputation.

Welcome my friend, first complete your 100 posts and then create 20 quality posts at daily bases. Follow the rules and guidelines of this forum to stay here safe. Try to work hard here and get payment.

For best payment and good knowledge first you read the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and after when you 100 post useful post complete.then create 20 useful post per day with rules of cryptocurrency.after 7 days you can get good payment from yobit account.keep hard work and focus on your daily basis target.

Welcome 

You can earn money from here in the range of $100, initially your profits will not be calculated, you must first complete 100 free jobs and then you will have 20 paid jobs to be calculated after 7 days on the yobit platform, I hope I have helped you.

After complete 100 trial post you continue it after seven days you will get your payment on yobit exchange.if you have yobit its ok if not download it and start .Always when you post never copy anyone ,write your own words and thought for reply.content should be relevant with cryptotalk.

1st of all welcome of you . You should to work on daily base . 1stly you should to complete your 1st hundred posts . And then you can make 20 useful posts. And you will get earning after 7 days. 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:45 PM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

You must first follow the rules and conditions of the scenes and work not to penetrate them and I am respectful and I respect the opinions of others

As a beginner, you should read and follow the rules and regulations of the forum. After completing your 100th post, you will continue creating useful post 20 posts for seven days after that you you will start earning. 

Absolutely right first of all I want to tell that after registration you need only under forced in a week we can 24 everyday we can easily be 100 post completed in a week

First, you must add an account in OPIT and confirm it, and after that, you must respond to the existing publications and be more than 100 characters long, otherwise there are spelling mistakes.

As an amateur in this crypto you should simply to keep it the guidelines of this gathering to try not to be restricted, there are diverse society to help make your post, if you don't follow the terms and conditions you can be prohibited.

We need to work bit by bit to work in this discussion. Complete the initial 100 posts totally free. From that point on, as per the standards, you need to post 20 times each day with your own insight and experience. Others' posts can't be duplicated. Need to make new themes.

After you are finished with your initial 100 posts, at that point you move from being a starter to turning into a junior member. This is the point at which you begin acquiring. You get 1000 satoshi per post that you make up to a limit of 30 posts each day. This way you can procure satoshi, anyway you must have your yobit wallet connected to your cryptotalk account. Likewise, read the standards and follow them cautiously to try not to get restricted and to guarantee that your posts are deserving of acquiring

The first thing that a beginner does is familiarize yourself with the rules in order to ensure comfortable work. The work here needs to publish topics related to cryptocurrencies, which is easy and uncomplicated, especially for people who have information about that.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I congratulate you for completing 100 posts. Have you first made sure not to delete any posts. Then you have to check your email and every day you will add 20 good posts. After 7 days of sharing the free posts, you will start earning money ... You have to be better informed about the platform  And increase your knowledge of the cryptocurrency .. Good luck to you

After registering in this forum and accepting the conditions, read the handouts and search some rooms for some information and start publishing 100 topics as the first step 

The first thing to do as a beginner is to visit the about forum to known more about the forum rules and regulation's, knowing them is not enough you also have to obey them,then you can now make your 100 posts,after completing that,you'll now start making 20 daily posts from which you'll earn 

• +2 1

I would say to you to complete your 100 posts without copying or pasting others composition otherwise you will be categories asa spammer and the second thing is choose catchy words and topics to become successful don't think that you are composing any thing just to earn you must be supposed to learn something from this platform that will really helps you a lot.and last too is avoid cheating , avoid Jargon,be nice to everyone don't be greedy

I also want to know that how can i grow on here. Because i want to learn how can i earn btc in my account. There are many things i want to learn thats why I am here. 

As a begginer we should follow some basic steps for surviving at this site for a long time span.

1- we should complete our trial work of 100 posts.

2-we should do our work on daily basis without keeping gap.

3-we should do our work after making good research.

Yes, you have to create your own post without copying and pasting and don't copy the other speech, try to give your own idea or if some information is found in Google then they are linked but don't forget that each topic or answer has 100 in each of them.  There should be fewer characters.