What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

As a beginner,firstly you have to understand the topic clearly. so,that's why you try to learn crypto currency knowledge. After start your post here. firstly complete 100 post. After completing 100 post,you have to do 20 post per day. After seven days, you will get your payment. 

After you finish the first 100 posts, you create 20 useful posts every day, and after a week has passed since completing the first 100 posts, you start receiving your payments from the Yobit platform.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, the matter is not complicated much faster and the best way is to participate in the comment on the topics in the forum, but you must pay attention to the rules of the forum, you should not copy and paste the comments or topics, not to spam, the comment must be in the correct English language and it should be The comment is useful and related to the topic of the post

In the beginning, I advise you to apply the forum rules, which are found on the main page of the forum
And to be careful that the topic is useful and has a constructive content, and this is achieved by reading and searching for information
Good luck

After completing the free posts, you must share twenty posts per day. The most important thing is that the posts be useful and respect the rules and laws

My friend your question is beautiful and important for all new users as you learned from useful publications you must do 100 publications for free and then pay for your publications for 20 publications per day and you can withdraw cryptocurrencies from yobit 

As a beginner we should understand everything about this forum. And we should follow the old members of cryptotalk currency. If our friends are also use this forum then we should follow them.

Dear friend, the first thing you have to do is to memorize the forum rules and gain basic knowledge in order to be able to take off.  The first hundred posts are free, and then you will start publishing paid posts, and be aware of the things that put you under ban. Good luck, dear

• +3 1

The most important point in this question
It depends on your writing on personal constructive ideas and opinions that do not resemble the ideas of others
And that the answer is related to the text, and the daily number of answers reaches twenty

Hello my friend
You must first read the forum rules carefully
And an understanding of the forum policy work mechanism
After completing 100 free comments, you will complete 20 comments per day in which you will gain a great deal of information and gain knowledge about e-currencies.
And how do you benefit from it?
Through trading and investing
This forum is rich in information, ideas and topics that it provides in high quality to gain the required experience and this will bring you profit without any investment

First of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency step by step and before this you should to complete your 100 post this is your learning process and you will learn about the cryptocurrency so best of luck my friend

• +3 1

As I’m also a beginner, I believe If you finish your 100 publications, your real work in the crypto forum will begin. I believe you've read the forum rules, so write 100 or more characters in your publication, try to write only unique and interesting publications, and connect both accounts to check your email, since your earnings will appear in the Yobit exchange, and you'll be able to withdraw your earnings in Yobit. Good luck.

First of all you need to complete 100 posts to start your earning.Meanwhile you should increase your knowledge by reading others compliments and then move on to the next level.

• +5 1

If you complete your 100 publication then your real work start in crypto forum, i think you already read forum rules so write only 100 characters in your publication, try write only unique and interesting publication and link both account to verify your email, because your earning shows in yobit exchange, and you do withdrewal your earnings in yobit good luck.

You should cintinue posting new topics or cmmiting on the other members posts.When you will reach to specific limit you will be paid for your work.Be cinsistance and well learned.

I am also new here just started today from what i have read so far is that crypyotalk seems to really care about its rules so according to its rules we have to post 100 post first and then post 20 comment or posts daily for next seven days to get paid 

First you should read all rules and regulations of this forum.

You should post your 100 post for confirmation.and then you will post 20 comments in a day . After 7 day this forum will pay you on your informative contents. 

dear the most important is to learn the rules and regulations of this forum and make sure the posy your are writing must be useful and contain useful content so that you get good reputation points and you will earn a lot through this forum

After you write 100 useful topics, you will start working on a daily basis, every day you must write 20 useful topics, such as the topics that you were writing previously, but only 20 topics will be paid, so that you will be paid after 7 days from the current day of your work.

Welcome my friend, then you have to put 20 useful posts per day, and you will be paid for each useful post 200 satoshi, and you can also take 10 talk For every post, good luck my friend

As a beginner, first complete your free 100 post and then in order get payment, keep posting minimum 20 post per day.

Follow the basic rules and regulations,stay away from copying others or you’ll get banned. Grow your knowledge about crypto and follow the senior members in order to get more knowledge and improve your writing skill. You can also explore some websites to know more about crypto talk, it'll help you to creat unique and knowledgeable post and help to get positive reputation. Then try to know about bitcoin, trading,investment.  They'll help you to earn more money.

Hello dear friend I hope you are fine and working properly.

I advise you a that as a beginner you have to follow all rules of this forum and try to make unique and understandable posts here with useful contents from which others can get some knowledge about cryptotalk and cryptocurrency.

Welcome brother,in this forum.As a beginner you have to work hard and consistently.First you have to read the rules first.You can post in the beginner section.Read all the rules carefully.Keep patience and regularly spend your time in the forum.Then you will surely get your result.

Dear friend in this campaign it is necessary to share your own ideas and make sure that you don't copy other members posts or comments.Always write useful contents in your post or topic. Make search on every thing which you want to make your post so by searching you will get good and up to date knowledge about your topic or post which you want to create. If you follow the rules you can stay a long in this forum. 

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum.You have to read all the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk at first.Then you have to follow them.Go through the beginner section well.You must complete first 100 useful comments. After that you can do 20 comments daily and get payment.If you violate the rules, your id will be banned.