What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

As a beginner, we must first follow the rules in this forum
Where we must write 100 free publications
Then, to earn money, you must save time devoted to this forum and write at least 20 posts
Also, other members ’posts should not be copied, and the content of what you write should be useful and meaningful
We should also try as much as possible to learn from the older members
All the best

As a beginner one should go to "about forum" section and gain information about forum rules. After that go to "for beginners " section and complete your first 100trial posts. During completing trial posts one can learn more about cryptocurrency during replaying of many posts.

You just have to work out 100 free posts and then write 20 comments and work on evaluating them, and the information should be of use to others in the future in order to get the money

Welcome to this forum. You have now completed the first stage, which is writing 100 comments, and then you will have to write 20 comments per day in addition to 30 evaluations, and you must be careful not to reproduce any comment so as not to be banned.

In fact, the most important thing about publishing there is to walk with rules and you must avoid posting any topics that haven't been made from your effort.

After completing 100 posts, then the forum will give you a fee for the posts that you make, which are not less than 20 posts per day at least, and each post is not less than 100 characters

As a new member at first you have to read all the rules and instructions of this forum well and you have to maintain all of these. Then you have to complete 100 free post first and then you have to create 20 useful post per day and after seven days you can get payment for this. You must have to be conscious about creating any mistakes.

Firstly, i will say welcome to you on this forum. You have to complete first free 100 posts. After completing this, you will create your account on Yobit. After registration, you have to do 20 posts per day.  Do work hard and do work regularly. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend. This is a very cool job. I advise you to always stick to the forum rules and focus on providing useful and engaging posts.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. After the 100 posts here, you start earning profits by participating daily from 1 to 30 posts. In addition to abiding by the laws and preserving the reputation.

Read the rules and regulations at the beginning. After you understand them very well you must abide them very well because of avoiding any warning point in the future. At this point you can start posting useful comments, And make money by sharing your experiences.

• +1 1

On 2/15/2020 at 4:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

If your hundred post requirements is done, then you should next is post with twenty everyday then wait for seven days for your first payment and continue your posting to earn everyday, you are a beginner you should do is follow all the rules and regulations and always read to learn more and explore everything here.

After sharing free posts 
You must create 20 posts each day and you will be paid 200 Satoshi per post 
Condition that your posts receive positive reviews 
So you must publish according to the rules of the forum in order to gain a good reputation

You must continue sharing opinions and ideas in the forum to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Share with us your new ideas and experiences, to learn from your efforts and gain good experience.

Dear first you post the 100 which is a trail for working or cheak you ability to working on it. Then you get the payment. You create a comment or topic which is related to the forum or topic. Then you get the good reputation. Do not abuse anyone. Try to write the comment without any grammer or spelling mistake. Best of luck.

• +2 1

Complete your daily posts, you should write twenty or thirty comments a day and you will earn money for them. Avoid copying and pasting and abide by the rules of the forum so that you are not banned.

You must publish useful posts without copying and pasting, and if you want to create a new topic, you can do that, but you have to put it in the appropriate section in addition to your sources of information, and also do not forget to abide by the rules of the forum and that the post is above 100 characters.

• +4 1

Read the term and regulations in the beginning and follow them carefully. After that, you must make useful comments until you reach to the 100 useful and positive posts. After becoming a full members then you can make money by posting your experiences and knowledge in this platform.

• +1 1

Well, you must apply all the rules and conditions and write useful publications. You will be given good profits for every post after completing 100 publications.

Read the first rules and complete the first 100 posts by following them. You can also comment on other members' topics and create your own. That way, we can make money by completing our first 100 posts. Must work honestly.

At the start of work you should complete your hundered posts for free.After that twenty paid posts per day are allowed for a member.No copy maste material is allowed in this regard.Work hard with patience you will achieve your targets.

I am still new here in this forum, I work hard until I finish the first 100 posts, and I will keep working hard until I reach what I want to raise my reputation well in the forum and good luck to all

I work hard, my friend

As a begginer you have to read all the rules of this site.after reading rules you should complete your 100 posts.than you have to do your work on daily basis.

As a beginner our main focus is on getting knowledge not for earning we must complete our fast target that is complete 100 post and after that we can create 20 post here we must create useful topics in this forum if our focus on Knowledge it will give us more benefit in future

Welcome, my friend, after completing the first 100 free comments, you must make 20 comments each day, paid on condition that they have useful content, and you must abide by the rules and your comment should not be less than 100 characters