What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

It is very easy if you are a beginners all you have to do is to understand and keep to the rules of this great forum in other not to get banned or suspended from this forum.

It is very easy if you are a beginners all you have to do is to understand and keep to the rules of this great forum in other not to get banned or suspended from this forum.

I notice that, from biggener stage to experienced stage , the core factors for working in Cryptoplatform are 

1.being creative and not copier.

2.having strong skills in reading and writing English language

3.implementing the roles that mentioned in about the forum section and for biggener section 

Welcome, my friend, after the 100 free comments, you should participate daily at 20 paid posts per day, and the posts should be no less than 100 characters and related to the post's topic, cryptocurrencies and this forum

You only need to post with a requirement of 100 character posting as many as 30 post each day to get money in this forum. You can post earing.

I think that this question has been answered a lot and is now installed in the section about the forum, but I like to comment here and I ask the moderators to stop commenting on similar publications so that we do not violate the rules.

It is always preferable that the responses to the topics that are published are directly related to the topic, and we must not deviate from the idea of the topic or the question that is being asked, I wish you success.

Congratulations for ending the 100 posts. In the beginning, you should continue to write on a daily basis, every day with 20 posts, but you should pay attention to writing correctly and for the content to be useful in order to avoid warning points or delete the post.

First you have to get more knowledge about the forum in general so that you can deal with it more easy ,then you have to complete your first unpaid comments and after that twenty comments each day to make a good profit. 

• +3 1

Create 100 comments as a start, and your posts must have clear, useful, and far from puzzles, as well as far from copying and pasting and transferring third-party information, and after the end of the first hundred your posts are calculated and become paid if it is noticed that they are useful and complete the rules.

Friend, first what you should do is read the rules and after that you must make 100 posts and then only 20 that will be the ones who will pay you so nothing always follows the rules so you can or can continue working here in the forum and earning money.

I am new here My friend told me that first thing i have to do is to complete the first 100 post and then start to work on 20 post a day to get money in this forum

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet you in here. First of all you want to do trial post such is hundred posts. After completing the hundred posts you can start to post twenty or twenty five posts per day.  Before all this you may have to read the rules and regulations of this forum. 

• +2 1

Of course, you must follow up on publishing and abide by the rules in order to be able to obtain rewards, as you must not publish posts that are useless, otherwise you will get warning points

You need to creat your posts manually without copying and pasting, and don't copy other speech, try to give your own ideas, or if you found some informations in Google thfn post them but mention the source link, don't forget that every topic or reply should contain no less than 100 characters in each one of them, these are the important

You must increase your knowledge step by step as a beginner. Stay on the page for beginners for some time until you can understand the rules and features of this forum and gather some information about cryptocurrencies and how to use them, then enter another page on which some elderly and experts work to enhance your knowledge more and you always have to discuss topics  Useful.

• +3 1

Welcome to this forum . If you have completed your first hundred posts then the other step is to post minimum of twenty posts each day in order to get paid . Your posts should be creative, informative and effective . You can give positive reputation to other posts if you find them useful . You can give maximum of fifty reputation each day.

Yes my dear... We are here to guide you... So don't worried about it.. There are so simple to work on forum. First of all you need to complete the 100 valuable and useful posts on the forum. After completing the 100 posts you will be tasked to complete 20 post every day or comment on 20 posts every day. You need to complete the given tasks.. Then you will be awarded with a bit coins which you can cashed from valuet. Thnks. 

Welcome to your friend at first you have to end the first hundred Post in Crieto which is not driven as a training and experimental stage. Then they must publish at least 20 post per day and are driven. Then you can move to write in other sections. But you have to work hard and have to have patience to make money. I wish you success.

Dear first you have to read all the rules of this forum and follow all these rules. And welcome to this forum.  Dear firs  complete 100 posts amd then according to daily basis complete 20 posts . Then also react on others posts . And after 7 days your earning start . And make useful posts . Don't copy paste anyone work. Write those posts about which you have information.

Thanks.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

My dear friend, after completing the first job, you enter the second stage, which is the stage of earning money. You should write 20 comments daily, 7 days after writing 20 comments, starting with earning money to a meaningful comment and getting a positive evaluation

• +5 1

I think you et you should start to read the instructions with a large concentration so don't wasting your effort secondly understanding of Forum threads, provided by the research and knowledge so you can help people, and I can people help you increase your followers and earn more money

Hello my friend, after writing the first 100 comments or posts, you will enter the stage of paying for the posts. You must adhere to the rules and conditions in this forum and write 20 comments or posts per day, but I do not like to write posts until after you have gained sufficient experience to write a useful post that contains important information, Until then, you can write comments and draw on the experiences of other members.

As a beginner in this platform you should complete your first free 100 trial post, before commencing you daily task of 20 maximum. And you should always work in accordance with the rules and regulations of this platform because it’s the only thing that can keep you safe in this platform.

Dear, welcome to you. Any novice in this forum must first know the following to abide by the rules of the forum and apply them to the fullest. Second, he must learn from the chats and comments posted by the old members and build for himself correct ideas that he keeps daily on them Thirdly that he does not deviate from the topic of cryptocurrencies Fourth, he must  His knowledge of publishing 100 free comments at the beginning and then participating daily for 20 posts to 25 posts to receive payment. Fourth, that the post is not less than 100 characters, Fifthly, not copying any topic and pasting it Sixth, he must know the countries prohibited from receiving payment

• +1 1