What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

After completing your register in yobit and crypto talk, you need to complete the task of posting hundred comments and then after that you need to comment 30 posts and for that you will get 30,000 satoshi every day

Congrates dear for completing your 100 posts .Now you should read the rules and regulations and make 20 posts per day .

• +4 1

After completing 100 free posts, the community will pay you 10 talk for every post you post, up to 20 useful posts per day. This means you have to write 20 helpful posts every day.
You should also rate the topics and posts you read. You can add 50 reviews daily and you will have 1 talk per reputation.

As a beginner, read basics rules and regulations in about forum. Then research and learn from the posts from experienced persons post from forum. U can also post, post should be of minimal 100 characters and go for best quality contents in your comments which is useful for others.

• +5 1

You should first read the terms and conditions of the platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. Your content should be meaningful and valuable. You can share your experience with others people also. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article. 

It is acceptable in the event that you have finished 100 posts. Compliment. What you ought to do next is making 20 posts ordinary. At that point you will be paid 20 k satoshi every day for that if your posts are under guidelines and guidelines of this discussion.

Good as soon as you complete your first 100 post you are now Jr member of this forum and now you can ear per post this forum pays 1000 satoshi per post upto 20 post per day. I suggest you to connect your account to yobit where you can use those satoshi either to withdraw it out or to invest there

The way I succeeded from my beginning moment I stick a lots of advices I read from senior members post primarily the general rules and regulations of the forum today I have move to creating topics due to the experience I learned from reading post

You should connect your crypto account to yobit account so you are able to earn. As far as I remember you will not get payment if you are not connecting those two website to each other. Second, after connecting then make a useful content or post, read the rules and regulations for you to make things easier once you know the rules. You will not be afraid what to do next because you will know that once you read it

After you are done with your hundred initial comments what is required next is to keep on post 20 meaningful post per day and your payment starts 7 days afterwards.

I am also new here.i follow senior advise.they have much experience.all new member should follow senior members and also follow the rules of the crpyto talk.

As a beginner,  firstly follow the rules and regulations stricty . Then slowly slowly maje progress . Your progress leads you to good reputation as well as you are rewarded with different ranks. This forum appreciate your work and give you chance to earn.

• +2 1

First of all you should complete your hundred post. And then 20 posts  and 50 rates  everyday. Your payment will start after 7 days of completing your hundred initial post. You will get 10 talk tokens for each of your useful post and 1 talk token for each rate.

In the wake of finishing your register in yobit and crypto talk, you need to finish the assignment of posting hundred remarks and afterward after that you need to remark 30 posts and for that you will get 30,000 satoshi consistently

You need to creat your posts physically without copying, and don't duplicate other discourse, attempt to give your own thoughts, or on the off chance that you discovered a few informations in Google thfn post them however notice the source connect, remember that each subject or answer ought to contain no under 100 characters in every single one of them, these are the significant.

Thanks. In the first step you have to post informatively in a beautiful way.  Then you go to Income and for the money you have to open an account in yobit. And you can post 20 times daily. This way you can continue working.

• +2 1

Well you since you have reached the 100 posts threshold it means that the following posts are up for payment if you get good reaction based on how meaningful and worth your post was at a specific topic (including doing your own topic ofc).

Meanwhile doing that you can also learn more knowledge and information by following some good members and reading their topics which could help you profiting even more as for example: learning how to properly trade, gamble or even investing into some new project.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It's better that you keep on studying so that your knowledge about cryptocurrency will continue to grow. It will be really easy for you to continue contributing topics or commenting if you have a lot of good information. Also we should never ever stop on exploring and studying because knowledge is limitless.

first of all You must complete 100post and you should also follow the rules of this forum.the rules are simple.you can't copy paste to another comments and post.make your own post and comments.best of luck.

• +4 1

As a beginner, the first step after all your registration of accounts and linking is to head to the about section to read and digest the rules and regulations. Then read further as you're posting comments. Don't rush into creating your own post if you're new to cryptocurrency .

First of all you are welcome here. As a beginner first of all complete 100 useful posts and then 20 posts and 50 reactions on daily basis so you can start earning. Read all of the rules and regulations and follow all the protocols.

• Useful or interesting 1

For new beginners, I advise you first to learn a lot about digital currencies and encryption and read the basic rules of the forum to avoid mistakes. You should also create useful and important topics and comments to increase your profit opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have completed the first 100 posts, you can post 20 posts per day, otherwise the rest will not be paid. If you want to earn satoshi, every post is sure to get a positive reaction. Post your useful ideas for crypto world and forums, always obey the forum rules, i.e. don't copy other people's posts or copy from any site. This is purely the idea of your mind, if you obey all the rules you will benefit as well as knowledge.

• +1 1

In the event that you finished your initial 100 post, at that point you need to make day by day 20 post for getting payments.You will get installment after one weeks.You will get 10 talk token for each valuable post.

You have to keep sharing and interacting on the forum you will be paid money in your wallet I have not yet completed 100 post but that's what I heard

• +2 1