What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First make 100 posts and than posts 20 per day . The beginners make problems for.himself by using copyright material and by making multiple accounts so that i can easily earn more money. Be honestly make the topic into your own words properly and post it .The thing you must remember after reaching 5 warning points your account will be blocked.

This member didn't understand a lot and it is bad having people only want to get some money for doing the lowest and not giving back with something worthy. I hope to see less of these posts and more about questions and tips for crypto. Some members don't even consider cryptocurrencies and only want to make fast some small cash.

Hey mate!You are welcome here.We will make you understamd what you have to do step by step.First of all on your first day you have to do 50 posts.On the second day you have to do posts.But when you complete that 50 posts then you have to do 20 posts immediatly to start your earning.That first 100 posts are the way to register yourself in this platform.You have to avoid plagiarisim i mean copy-paste.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all congratulations @sosoabazafor completing 100 posts, now you are needed to create useful and attarctive 20 posts or topics per day regarding your ideas and concepts about crypto world together with rating others 50 posts to get free talk token bonuses but make sure you comply with the forum rules and regulations such as creating posts or topics with more than 100 characters and should be useful otherwise your account will get banned after several warning points from the forum moderators.

Hey mate. Once you are registered and become a member1st you have to post 100 comments freely. Once done with that you need to post minimum 20 comments from the next day on a daily basis and you will be paid for that.

Firstly sign up on yobit if you didnt register your self there yet , then post your own content here and stay away from copy pasting other's contents or posts , make 20 comments each day on 20 different post in a manner to earn almost dollar 3for daily 

After Completing 100 posts then You Only Required to post 30 comments or posts per day as per rules and regulations to earn money . share your Knowledge and ideas thar are useful to others and your post should be of at least 100 characters. 

After completing your first 100 post you can earn 1000 shatoshi for every post from this site. You can make maximum 50 posts in a single day. And you will get paid for your 30 posts every day.

You took a good step, and now you can benefit from the site’s payment system, but before that make sure that your posts are useful and your comments are related to the topic, the number of paid posts is 20 useful posts Good luck.

After joining the forum first of all you should read different posts of the forum to get knowledge. To learn what type of comment you should post. Then you should start your work to complete your first 100 post to become able to get earning.

That's a good question, what you should do after getting the required post for you to start earning is for you to start making more post be more active on the forum that will gain you ways to earn more money on the forum. With that you will be useful to the forum.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

Welcome here dear,  Just you have to make the post by applying the rules those are mentioned in section " About Forum " read them and make the useful and informative post.  When you do this I think you could be the good member. 

Because of the amount of details needed you have to read the posts that explain everything and are written by the forum administration. They contain all the details someone needs and it is better to read them and read the comments too as they explain all the questions.

I think after successful registration it is better to start with checking the rules and regulations guiding the forum,to know how the platform operates and then trying to get to that 100 post manually.step by step you go forward without much challenges 

Hey mate, once you are in you have to read the rules and regulations here because its  too strict here. Then you have to do is to post a 100 comment for free after that you can earn and learn 

if we are a beginner we should know about a project where we will do work...if we want to work in crypto talk then we should know about crypto talk very clearly...otherwise we cannot earn better money from it..

• +1 1

For the beginners in the cryptotalk the steps that's they be supposed to tag on is, foremost they duty track the rules, additionally they duty attach cryptotalk to yobit, in that case they requisite to pole 100 pillar first 

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

After registration on this platform to make first useful posts please read the rules and regulations of the forum and analyze them after understanding these rules read the useful and helpful topics and then make your own posts. Your posts should be instructive. Copy paste is strongly prohibited. Don't ask repeating questions. Use other sites to get knowledge about cryptocurrency/cryptotalk and share it here but it should be plagiarism free.

I have read all the rules and regulations here, I will definitely keep to them all. No violations or spamming. I look forward to the completion of all the first 100 posts and to contribute further points that are reasonable and helpful to others.

As a newbie like myself the first thing I did was to ensure that I am fully aware of all the rules and regulations of the forum so that you won't be found faulty and be punished unnecessarily. 

Find something useful in cryptocurrencies, encryption techniques, or blockchain and tell us what you found, make sure the information is important and useful to us

I am new here so the advice they have given has helped me a lot, it is good to see how they help or provide useful data to guide newbies, now I know what I should do when I reach 100 post

• +1 1
  • +4 1

First of all after the completion of your voluntary and compulsory 100 post you have to start making a reasonable comments on other post and if you have something in mind or an experience you will like to share with the members you have to at least watches and learn how other members are doing it, so that you won't get in trouble avoid the warning points as much as possible. Isn't it Mr @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Biojay @Mubarak Salihu Ahmed

• Useful or interesting 1

16 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

First of all after the completion of your voluntary and compulsory 100 post you have to start making a reasonable comments on other post and if you have something in mind or an experience you will like to share with the members you have to at least watches and learn how other members are doing it, so that you won't get in trouble avoid the warning points as much as possible. Isn't it Mr @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Biojay @Mubarak Salihu Ahmed

Yes you are right a little, as a beginner, I think the first thing they need to do is to read about the rules and regulations guiding the forum and start or make 100 initial post that you won't get paid for then after the 100 post, the beginners will earn from each other post that follows but it shouldn't exceed 20 per day. Thanks