Metamask wallet - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

Metamask es una de mis billeteras favoritas porque es para teléfonos móviles y es fácil de usar y acepta tokens erc-20 y es bien conocida en todo el mundo y eso te da más confianza para usar esta billetera.

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

image.png.02ed086fae6bdd72e90a9968fa51c71d.png

I have used metamask for several years and the truth is that it never gave me any problem, I hope I can continue using it for a long time.

• +1 1

Metamask wallet, the best ETH wallet, is much better than having tokens in exchange (even if it is the safest); suitable for almost all devices with internet connection and all operating systems; It is linked to other projects and services (it is worth mentioning UniSwap); I remember that he had problems with google play, but they had no reason for it and they had to retract quickly

Hey, buddy, this wallet can help you for example, is very good.

Metamask is browser extension.

If you save your seed and private key you can recover your wallet on any device you use.

I think this information is very good, especially because it is to save ETH, I did not know it but I am going to try it since you have said that it is very well protected, apart I think the explanation is very good and detailed, I hope it will be of much use to me , for now the wallets that I have all are reliable, but I have learned that they should never be trusted and that funds should always be kept shared, it seems to me that although I trusted my wallets it is good advice anyway, on the other hand cryptocurrency ETH is taking a very good value on the market.

The first component of the MetaMask is a wallet that can be used to store your cryptocurrencies. ... The second component in MetaMask is the ability to interact with the Ethereum network, meaning that MetaMask enables you to use all dApps that are decentralized applications hosted by the network

The first component of the MetaMask is a wallet that can be used to store your cryptocurrencies. ... The second component in MetaMask is the ability to interact with the Ethereum network, meaning that MetaMask enables you to use all dApps that are decentralized applications hosted by the network

image.png.199fd54de97d0f47b12b96288140f3e9.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The keys of Eth and ERC20 tokens can be stored in three different browsers with the use of Metamask. The Metamask wallet offers the ability to be on the Eth blockchain in a standard browser.

Metamask is a very safe wallet, ı know this but when ı installed it exactly 1 week ago, ı didn't know how to use it so ı had to delete the application, but ı think to install it again as soon as possible.

I use the metamask extension in the browser and I have no problem, it is very easy to use, what I hardly like is that they charge a little high commissions, I think that is the only disadvantage it has

In my opinion Metamask is a cryptocurrency wallet but also a web browser extension that is used to store send and receive Ethereum and ERC20 In other words it allows users to transact Ethereum through regular websites. 

Metamask avl on all eth based coins this is work extensions on google chrome firebox and brave browsec this is easy fast and security save seed phrase on save place this recoverd key

Я также использую metamask, а не новый кошелек или trust кошелек . Кошелек metamask является более безопасным в использовании, вот почему я использую metamask.

i am using both Metamask and MyEtherwallet. From the very beginning i used MyEtherwallet but now both are good and secure.

On 1/10/2019 at 20:02, hexwin said:

MetaMask lleva Ethereum Wallet a dispositivos móviles a medida que lanza un ...

QvD1pTjdMaBuLQnyNHaLSIvssFUAIvRUMshzEOESEfZeSQd7smwzPNsraHMsrNLybJBd73vXmA = w640-h400-e365

La mejor billetera que puede usar para Ethereum y todos los tokens basados en ethereum es Metamask.

Metamask no solo almacena su cripto como extensión del navegador,

pero también lo protege de muchos sitios web de phishing.

Muy facil de usar.

Descargar extensión (para navegador Chrome o Firefox)

y genere su semilla (y guárdela en una copia de seguridad en papel)

Vea el video para obtener instrucciones completas  👆

https://metamask.io/

I love using METAMASK, and more because it works with the ERC20 ethereum network and this makes things very easy for us and we save money in fees. Greetings .

On 10/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, lev said:

Metamask is a good wallet, because you can use it with only install the browser extension. Any eth address with private key can be imported to metamask wallet too.

Just keep aware about the fake extension impersonating metamask.

I was not aware of the fake metamask extension, how dangerous. You always have to verify the official page of the programs and even more so when one is supposed to handle money in them, luckily it has not touched me but I imagine they have scammed many, thanks for the information. 

Metamask is undoubtedly an excellent wallet when it comes to exchanging ERC20 tokens from the ETHEREUM network (ETH). Always on par with the Trust Wallet in this respect, perhaps Metamask will become the wallet par excellence for selling and exchanging these tokens in the coming times.

• +5 1

On 10/2/2019 at 3:26 PM, Consignee said:

It's not so hard to add a token manually, you need the contract address, decimal, and ticker. That's enough. why do you find it as bad? I think it's good. No need to have tons of shit tokens automatically shown up in my address.

Etherscan provides contract address for tokens.  User can copy it then paste to the box. System automatically  shows the token's ticker name and decimal number for that token. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I use metamask. It is somehow safe to use because the seed/mnemonic phrase or secret words given to you is different from other. If you don't lose it you can fully control your account, not other else. I can't remember the date, I found online in an article that metamask chrome extension was hacked. Here is the problem to use plug-in.