What is the best time to trade. - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

On 14/02/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

You are surely a new bie and questioning like a new bie.you canot trade with empty hand and trading is not an apple pie.So first spend month not only searching here but in many platforums so to get all aspects of crypto currency.

• +1 1

From my own little understanding here I think the best time to trade is when the price of the currency have fallen at a lower rate then you can purchase and wait for it to rise and then sell and make some good profit out of it.

• +1 1

Best time for trading is when coin price go down in the market and when coin price go up in the market, so our first tips is when coin price go down we have to buy crypto coin and when coin price go up we have to sell coin, so if anyone do this thing they can collect good profit at cryptocurrency.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Trading is about buying at low price and selling at a higher price to gain profit. It is difficult to establish a right time to trade cryptocurrency as its price are very volatile specially bitcoin. The best method is to buy at different price range and do averaging and hodl until the price is high then sell some portion for profit. Also ensure you don’t simply sell off all your porfolio, keep some for the long term.

The best time to trade depends on how mindful you are about monitoring what the market holds and what are your findings from your own personal research about when it is best to trade and when not to trade. 

Dear mate according to my idea the best time to trade is when the price of coin is low in which you want to invest and you should buy the coins when its price fell down and then sell it when its price becomes high and in this way you can earn a lot of profit from it. 

• +2 1

I think the best time is when you wake up at morning because at the morning you are fresh and you can take decisions very properly and clearly and you are tension free

There is no specific time for trading here. You can trade when the price of the currency is high and this will bring you very good profits, but you have to have good gossip about cryptocurrencies and how to trade so as not to expect a victim of fraud

Market research is very important for business.  You have to study the market to buy coins at a lower price and sell coins at a higher price.  If you have previously bought coins at low prices, now is the right time for you. Now almost all coins are more expensive. If you don't make a profit now, you can wait a few more days for the price to rise.

you should k of that the basics intents if any business is just to make profit, and profits can only be made when you buy coins at lower prices and sells them at higher price,  so wait until the prices goes down before you buy. 

My advice to you is not to start trading before reading a lot of information about trading and gaining good knowledge, because trading is not a simple matter, but rather requires knowledge and there are great risks in trading that you should know before starting. You have to watch a lot of videos and read a lot of courses, and then you can try trading with a small head at first.

I think the best time to trade is when you wake up at the morning just wake up a bit early and do some trades and some of the times you can do it at the night just sleep late and do the trading.

According to my strategy I think that the best time to start trade is when the market decreases, when the market dipped down it is preferable to buy and sell anytime when the market increases (high)

It depend on the circumstance where you live and where you want to invest if the economic condition is good than  you not need to worry and if the saturation is going to worse like today every economy is going to down and but some are going upward also so it is good time for investment or where you want to invest you need to observe the economic conditions.........

Talking about bitcoin its price has reached to $46000 and its going high. If you have bought some BTC then hold it for some days and then sell. If you are planning to buy bitcoins then you should about it. You should analyze the data and do some research work before buying bitcoin. We should wait for long jump and hold till it start decreasing so that we can make some nice profit.

Now is the right time to do business because all current currencies are cheaper. Now if you buy more coins, you can make a good income in the future when the price of the coin goes up.

Trading I just as the term implies it deals with buying and selling... Now trading in crypto sense is  the buying and selling of crypto coins to achieve a desired goal... 

Certainly, it would be better to buy currencies in low volumes and sell them when they are rising, but it is always necessary to know currency projects and monitor their market always, with the right time to trade them.

Best time to trade when price low then you can buy coin and you can sale when price is low. So now this is right time to buy coin,because price are low and price will go to high with in months.  So make right decisions and start your work on this forum and start trading. 

• +3 1

Actually trading is not an easy job it's takes long time to learn about trading. So learning is the best thing to achieve trading goals so always focus on learning don't waste time in other activities.

You have to slow down and not take things in a hurry, you must start to gain great experience and information first of all, you can do that through this forum where there are a large number of experts who are able to teach and guide you, and when you have enough experience, trade carefully, Good luck to you

In my opinion, one of the basics of trading is patience and observation, you must monitor the path of a currency and wait for it until its value drops, then buy a quantity of it, and be patient and wait until the price of this currency rises and then you can sell it and profit double your profits, but it must be  You have experience predicting the path of currencies.

• +3 2

I think that the time in this platform matters a lot but on the same hand it is also unpredictable , no one knows when what will happen so I think that we all should collect our coins and should check out the prize of the currency so that when it will increase we can withdraw it and can have a valuable profit.

Its totally depends on market rate. If market rate is high, then you can easily trade your currency. Sometimes, low market rate was also so profitable to earn more money by investing before.