Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 10 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

If you are thinking that you will find more sites like cryptotalk then sorry my friend you would not be able to earn money so easily from any other sites. Because first of all most of the sites are fake and even if someone pays you it will take aot of time to generate money so don't think about more sites work here and get paid.

5 hours ago, rafcdn said:

How to Make Money Mining Bitcoin on Android

How to Make Money Mining Bitcoin on Android

Solo Mining on Android

Edited by rafcdn
  • -5 1
  • -4 1

35 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Its true @Dorjoy12 in crypto world there are so many sites pays bitcoins, if we work in that sites  like this forum and bitcointalk,  recently I found faucetpay its a micro wallet this facuet also start pay per post campaign,

there concept also similar like this forum but they pays per post 100 sat and they allows only 10 useful posts per day, if anyone interested to earn additional income then visit "faucet pay".

@Honny143 thanks for share the site to us but i think if we work in that forum you mentioned then we wont be benefited anymore Because here one post give us 1k satoshi while there 10 post for 1k satoshi.. So i think it will be better for us if we focus in this site only.. Also here has lot of thing to learn still..               

• +2 1

Looks like the best sites to offer bitcoin for free And still pay after years, including: freebitco.top and  adbtc.com  annd coinpot.co ,Of course, you can collect a lot of bitcoins with more activity on this site, cryptotalk.com.

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 thanks for share the site to us but i think if we work in that forum you mentioned then we wont be benefited anymore Because here one post give us 1k satoshi while there 10 post for 1k satoshi.. So i think it will be better for us if we focus in this site only.. Also here has lot of thing to learn still..               

Of course @Dorjoy12 this forum one of the best paying site, and if anyone work in this forum then we don't need other site, but some members want earn more income, like I read @Mark wood post he wants earn more, because he had extra time  that's why l post this information.maybe this information useful for other members.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

I think you should also try Airdrops and Bounties, the good ones usually pay very well if the project its good and the team its resposive, the sites to earn free bitcoin takes to many effort to earn a significative income.

There are many sites that pay in Bitcoin for several tasks or visit short links, but paying them is not enough for the tasks that you do. If you want to do so, there is a wallet faucet pay, as it has a large number of faucet sites in several encrypted digital currencies

If I were you, I would stop looking for such a website. You definitely won't earn much, and in order to do that you'll have to invest some money, and that's quite a risk. Try to find another way, maybe think about mining or something like that.

Edited by JoyBeaver

At this moment coinmarketcap is making a series of videos where they give you different tokens to learn about cryptocurrencies. You have to register on the coonmarketcap page and enter the earn part there you will find the challenges.

On 13/2/2020 at 23:59, Vanessa said:

Hola amigos, solo quiero una pequeña ayuda de ustedes, sé que la mayoría de ustedes realmente están haciendo mucho trabajo ahora además de este foro. Solo quiero preguntar si puede recomendar un mejor sitio además de esta campaña para obtener más bitcoins gratis. Me gustaría explorar más y conservar algunos bitcoins, incluso si me lleva mucho tiempo porque estoy realmente interesado y dispuesto a aprender más. Por favor, dame solo los legítimos porque algunos piden pagos al final de quedarse con algunas monedas y solo una pérdida de tiempo. Gracias y por favor responda.

Your question is very good, many mining platforms offer you to earn free bitcoins but the truth is that when you get the minimum amount to withdraw then they ask you to deposit money, and the truth is that it is a waste of time, the most advisable thing is to earn bitcoin to Through taps that are known, at the moment I recommend free bitcoin, which is a well-known platform and I have many friends who are getting good results and if it pays, you just have to know this platform very well because it takes work, but it's like dedicate yourself to it, on YouTube to several videos that can help you on this platform to earn bitcoins.

Many users know how to earn money using sites that distribute cryptocurrency. The principle of generating revenue is reduced to periodically visiting the site, entering a captcha, or completing a game. For this, a small amount of Satoshi is credited to the user's account. As a rule, it rarely exceeds 400, 500 crypto cents. For example, one of the most popular faucets FreeBitco in hourly allows you to get about 340 Satoshi, which corresponds to 0.00000340 Bitcoins.

In fact, the amount of revenue on the taps is minimal, and even with the introduction of captcha around the clock on dozens of resources, you can get a penny. But this method fully answers the question of how to earn 1 Bitcoin a day without investment, of course, if you do not count the time spent. The principle of operation is very simple and consists in recruiting and connecting referrals. To do this, it is enough to connect 10,000 people via referral links (approximate calculation), who will work daily. As the number of referrals increases, your revenue will grow.

There are not so many such sites, they are different and are easily searched for in a search engine. Some pay more, but a huge commission, some pay less and, accordingly, less commission. You can deposit money at interest like yobit investbox up to 10%. Here you have to choose and analyze

It is hard to earn a decent amount of crypto for free without watching a million ads or referring users. Try becoming an influencer on social media to refer and earn commission from websites and products.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

well I want to say that most of them are very fixed sights if you invest a large amount of frequent money, then you will get a lot of losses, I want to suggest that cryptotalk is the best option for free BTC the truth.

In fact, I will give you advice, try to bypass these sites because they will only give you $ 1 a month. It's simple. Upgrade your skills and focus on the forum you will find important information. When you find yourself ready, deposit into yobit and start the experiment.

These sites are becoming increasingly scarce, although you can sign up for some faucets, say freebitco, or the whole family of them. What is clear is that the profits are few, but legitimate.

Well for now I haven't head of any forum that pays real Bitcoin to it members so my tittle advise is to stay here you will surely get more Bitcoin with this forum, it is a matter of time and patience because alot scammers site out there , they will promise to pay but they won't pay.

Currently, I recommend you seek to work a lot with projects where their altcoins are already listed in the markets and in different exchanges, in my case, now I work gathering BANANOS (BAN) since it is a project that presents a great change in the world of the Cryptocurrencies, due to its comfortable and fast transactions, on the other hand, it is estimated that it will have an increase in the next 2 years which will be very gratifying for its workers. I hope you like this information! Greetings!

There are many legitimate faucets among them are
1.CoindAdster (+700 satoshis daily)
2.MoreMoney (+500 satoshis daily)
3.BitsFree (+750 satoshis daily)
4.FreeBitcoin (20 satoshis every hour)
5.MoonBitcoin (20 satoshis every hour) etc, they are currently a faucet with good potential paying for years

There are more fraudulent platforms and pages in this whole context of cryptocurrencies; but speaking especially in my case I have found applications and pages that have really earned income.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:08 PM, Vanessa said:

I knew about this mate, but it is hard to get payments in that forum. You need to have high rank before you can start receiving payments. I want something like free minings and watching blogs or videos and then earning. But only legit because now a days its hard to trust any sites.

Los sitios que yo he usado y de los cuales he llegado a su mínimo de retiro son: freebitco.io, free-ethereum.io, free-litecoin.com y rollercoin.com, este ultimo es un sitio de mineria en el cual puedes invertir o simplemente puedes jugar unos juegos para mejorar el poder de minado.

Hi friend there are many sites of free bitcoin but most of them are fraud and scam so i personally don't suggest you any site of free bitcoin.

Hi friend there are many sites of free bitcoin but most of them are fraud and scam so i personally don't suggest you any site of free bitcoin.

Hello cryptotalk friend, first of all thank you for coming to this community so that we can advise you with your question and for your trust. Well, in addition to this, I use lbry is very good, it gives you its currency for just doing some very easy tasks and that currency can be changed to bitcoin in different exchanges where it is listed so I suggest it is very good I think that here are several We use it since it is very accessible for us to get some extra money from that platform.