IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Yobit is trustfully platform in the world of cryptocurrency. They are more platform in the crypto world but I worked more than one year in Yobit, And I have never see problems with this platform. so I can assure you that you will never have issue with yobit, and earn more with it.

• +1 1

Yes.Yobit is one of the popular and trustworthy sites.It is very safe to keep bitcoin in Yobit account.I also feel safe to keep my btc in my Yobit account.But if you don't feel safe you can keep them is your wallet.

yes you are right I think I will money is Dave in ubud but I don't have any idea about you bit I just know about you but is good platform for withdrawal and investment and I think this information is best for you bit barcena know about you bit very well

Yes Yobit is very good forum. It is also secure. But it to s condition that you must don't give your password to anyone. If you give your password to others then your money will not secure.

Yes friend, of course our BTC Jobit is safe.  Because it is a site that has a lot of users.  However, no one talked about its protection.  Everyone knows that it is completely safe.

Hello, my friend, I cannot help you on this topic. I do not know much about this topic, and I hope you will help me to get enough information on this topic.

I have been using yobit for a few years, and I like to keep my bitcoin for a long time in yobit. That is before I started using another wallet for safer options. So, yobit is a good exchange, and I think it's very safe back then and even now. If you feel like you have a lot of bitcoin or you don't feel safe or something, you can always keep them safe in your personal wallet.

• +2 1

My friend at yobit, your coins are saved in your wallet

Do not be afraid and never panic you will get your coins soon

But do not withdraw your coins directly

Get your money well first

Accumulate it until the amount is good

All the best for everyone

Do not worry guys .Crypto talk not a scam .It give you a money in the exchange of currency .yobit is such a amazing .your money is safe in your wallet .Keep continue your work your profit will be given you in a few days .Sometimes they late in their payment .

Of course in my opinion yes Yobit is a safe site to exchange currency but it should not be taken for it and should not even start keeping its coins there as it is not the only exchanger wallet and it can cause some maintenance problems from time to time as I suggest that one  His earnings should always be withdrawn or taken to other wallets like Blockchain or Coinbase because I am facing this problem of Slones with the website on my own mobile and it does not give me much confidence to keep the currency .. My opinion is consistent. Thank you all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear o didn't face any condition like this. In my opinion yobit ise save website for our money. Our money will save here . Because many people use this and no one can't loose their money. And yobit is link with crypto talk . So I don't think that you lose money there.

Thanks.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Yobit is very reliable platform and many people used this exchange without any problem and hacking reports for many years. I always having some of my cryptocurrencies inside it. Maybe sometimes there is a technical problem but don't worry, it is totally safe.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am not know about that bitcoin is safe on youbit if any one is know please help me in this matter. Cryptotalk is a part time earning site but difficult to earn from this site hardworking is must. 

Yet be I'm newbie at that time. But I have searched about @Jalil Balochyour problem. The answer is yes, cryptotalk and yobit are boht safe, very safe. Not only you can gain your cryptotalk coin on yobit, you can even deposit in yobit and have trading as well if you have experience. All of this is safe. However withdrawing the your coins from yobit is very easy and safe, but they retain some fee and withdraw it. But due to your country or regional website you have to wait for a specific time, soo tranction can be done on both sides with safe hand. So don't worry continuing your working. 

Don't be concerned! Yobit is currently not giving anyone sathosi because their balance is zero, but in a few hours, Yobit will automatically give all of us sathosi. Yes, I believe our bitcoins are safe in Yobit, but if you have any doubts, please add 2FA protection.

Hello my friend, I am telling you and all members of the platform yobit The wonderful are safe and good for saving money. There are wallets with a high level of safety, away from fraudsters and thefts

• +2 1

Yeah, if you enable two-factor authentification of your account on yobit, it will remain safe from hackers and spammers. You just have to download the app Google Authenticator, scan the code or type the given codes in the respective places and you're done. Your money will remain safe there.

Welcome my friend I think if this exchange is safe, the exchange is very long safe, but you have to be careful the emails you receive when exchanging

• +3 1

Working on this platform is safe and they pay every few hours for the topics you post. They just check the topics and don t worry about your money on the platform.

• +3 1

Do not worry, I think our Bitcoin is safe in yobit, I am a new user in yobit, but I trust this market, because many experienced and old users store their money in this platform, and if it were not safe, we would not have found this large number of users.

• +2 1

Certainly my friend, your money on yopit is safe. If this process lasts for a long time, you should write to support and they will solve this problem. But you will not lose your money.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, you don't have to worry, your payments are safe on the yobit platform. All you have to do is wait and be patient a little while you solve the problem and get your payments

Edited by Mhmdas21

Yeah Absolutely it is 100% safe and secure.   When you sent your money into your BTC balance then it will save for future . Your can withdraw it at any time.  In yobit your balance wiil be safe. Don't worry about it.