Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

Indeed, the cryptocurrency world is very large and continues to expand rapidly every day. New blockchain projects and new coins appear every day, so everyone can find something interesting and profitable for themselves, it is difficult to advise something specific.

Personally, I am a big supporter of investing in bitcoin and I think that soon it will grow quite well, it looks like a very promising coin that appeals to me. Basically, I am engaged in investments and a little trading, but there is not enough time for trading.

For me there are some very interesting parts of cryptocurrency world. First of all it`s participating in blockchain testnets of new projects. Second one is promoting projects in social media. And last one is creating content for projects, which are really interesting for me 

My best choice in the world of cryptocurrencies is to become the whale trader of more than 1000 bitcoins per day, and such amount of money I'm expected to get if from my long term holding coins. 

On 10/1/2020 at 9:38 AM, Naga said:

yea i saw yesterday the escrow just released about 150 million worth of xrp and it will be dumped on the market, i hate to be holding ripple right now.

trading is a very hard to do at first but when you are familiar with it and when you understand the market sentiment you will be easily profiting from the market fluctuations.

yea XRP is not my favorite coin, I think it has a strong army indeed but the facts say that it might not be going to such a high price again anytime soon. especially during this pandemic.

• -1 1

Yes I agree with you that cryptoworld is a much bigger platform.  This platform is used by all the people of the world.  Everyone in the world is aware of this platform.  But the thing I prefer from cryptoworld is to earn a lot of bitcoin from here.  This is my first choice to earn bitcoin.  You can easily earn bitcoin from here

Btc eth and crv. I usually keep these coins in my purse. I suggest you take a look at the Crv.

Hello, the world of cryptocurrencies is very big and increasingly very exciting and it can give you extra money or dedicate completely to it and I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future
a big greeting and good luck

On 10/8/2020 at 12:09 AM, guatazoo said:

My best choice in the world of cryptocurrencies is to become the whale trader of more than 1000 bitcoins per day, and such amount of money I'm expected to get if from my long term holding coins. 

1000 bitcoins a day? now thats..just impossible my friend, i dont know what coin will be giving such returns but 1000 bitcoins a day is not possible, maybe you meant 1000$ a day because that is easily doable, if you have the right amount of money to trade with.

• +1 1

Yeah that true what you sad and my best crypto token is USDT as it is one of the famous and stable coin worldwide with high exchange market all over the crypto market 

I have proposed to learn more about DeFi, it is a new world for me, although it is within the world of cryptocurrencies, it is so different, I started with extremely high values and suddenly suffered such a strong fall, why does that happen? I am researching and I would like to know more about decentralized finance, it is the future of this too

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, we are absolutely right the world of people huge and is way more than just earning money. We just focus on only money and just ignored how things have grown over the years. How we were just limited to liquid money for making transactions , But now we have various methods of making protection which are much more secure both health-wise and cause less damage the environment. How the future possibilities have changed so much over the years and just 11 years how bitcoin has changed almost everything. Now we can all agree we are heading towards the future where bitcoin would be one of the main ways of making transactions and would have become an important part of our lives.

The cryptographic world is titanic, it has many areas, I have just started and I am surprised by what it has, right now I am learning, I got to know it in depth through an Airdrop in which I participated, I think I will continue doing that and also I will invest shortly, I am looking for in what currency to do it. 

My prime choise is to roll-out a blockchain start-up, and I would prefer to have taken part in the actual coding of the project.

As for now I am carefully studying different blockchains and hope to come out with an idea that will be playing a role of either a bridge between blockchains, or something completely new and to this day unheard of, unthought and unimaginable. Something mind blowing and bone twisting so that the whole World will be saved with one press of a button!

See you on the other side of the matrix!

It is a great idea to bring a new project, as always, otherwise how are we going to progress... 

And I also think that there are applications to blockchain that we are yet far from discovering and only time will reveal what that novelty will be.

As for myself, I dream of launching a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform, which will change the industry of donation-giving on a global level. 

I already have found a Solidity developer for this task. 

Who is with us?

My main choice cryptocurrency curencies are :

- bitcoin - I think i dont have to tell why this coin is my choice. Its everyone's.

- ethereum

-XRP - since its supply is being cut off after each transaction so in future its valur will raise dut to low supply.

-ethereum classic- Being associated with ethereum and low transfer fees and faster time it has also great future. It was nearly 50$ once (5 times of now) So i believe it may achieve that price again and invested in this cryptocurrency.

The world of Cryptocurrencies is very big and every day you learn something new you never stop learning in this World I have my Cryptocurrencies saved until I feel able to use the market well

I really like it and I find it very interesting to know the technology behind the whole world. The development and mathematical analysis and how a mathematical model is executed.

The crypto world was born with bitcoin and since then it has undergone a dizzying development. The cryptographic world has the following options: to be the alternative to the monetary system of the countries, to be an economic alternative to the nations, to be part of the global financial system, a means of payment, accumulator of value, exchange power, free global digital circulation, free acceptance and others that escape at this time.

I think it is definitely Bitcoin, it is the currency on which the entire ecosystem moves, the prices of the rest of the currencies move based on Bitcoin and it is the currency that makes the market go up or down

This world opened the doors to many of us and I plan on living from this in the future. The truth is incredible, you only need a computer and an internet connection, the rest will depend on yourself.

I think that I will stick to trading, as the richest people are the traders and the most experienced in analyzing and predicting the price, or I commit to continuing to stock up like the successful people of Elon Musk and others The point is that we must choose our path intelligently, even if it is strange, and choose according to what we see of successful people and their choices.

The world is very wide, I am interested in trading because I think trading can provide maximum profit, I want to deepen my trading to become a professional and successful trader. What convinced me to deepen my trading was that there were many successful people there.

• +1 1

If the cryptographic world is very big but the cryptocurrencies I work with are the ones that will have a great future, which are bitcoin, tron and ethereum, those cryptocurrencies have a great future.