Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, hmind said:

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

I don't know what is this that we should do to succeed, I have plans and sometimes they need to adjust to reality. We can't expect for wonders to happen but be on the ground with our thinking and be positive. I don't understand what choices are there to be made.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/13/2020 at 6:51 AM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

Crypto world is a very large and one of our main objective here is to work and earn money. Well the goal is to make these forum a better place where we encourage others about the benefit of these platform and also learn different skills as well as getting some useful information. @Mubiflow

• +1 1

My range of choices are quite small despite the massive variety of coins available. I trade with coins that I can convert them to cash easily not those which need to be converted to other coins before you can cash them out. My next priority is that I only choose coins that are always number one in all exchanges, coins that you can find them in all lists not just in a limited number of websites. I never choose a coin that may appear today but vanish tomorrow. As a recommendation, try to invest in coins that have at least 5 years of history.

• +1 1

I don't have many choices to make, it would be great if we were given a list of examples that we can find as most of choices are what we do today, investing, trading and being part of crypto communities like Cryptotalk, but the best jobs are for developers. We are learning and there are some that could make an impact by becoming top influencers although they require to have native english language otherwise it is very hard for anyone else to reach the top in this choice.

yes crypto world is large and it is getting larger and larger as the day passes because the value of cryptocurrencies is getting changed rapidly to huge amount. I want this cryptocurrencies for a good future and make money for the daily needs.you can also invest Bitcoin in different trading platforms and earn more profit from it.

Yes, this is true. It is a very large and diverse world through which you can develop yourself, expand your field of work and your profits. I like this encryption, the world of investment very much, and I like to work with it.

Yes, the field of crypto is very wide.
A sea of information, and the follower can only learn more and more every day.
For me, I am interested in cryptocurrency trading because it is the closest to my field.
I am trying to learn more about crypto trading and platforms every day.
Good luck to you and everyone.

• +2 1

On 2/13/2020 at 1:51 AM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Totally friend is very broad, now there are already what are the Tokens, NFT, Giveways and other things, it is not just a transaction, the one that I am enjoying in a great way is the blockchain games.

Undoubtedly, it is something deeper than what most have information at the level of development and technology, what cryptocurrencies will do is bigger than some believe, many news will be sold day by day and this is very good for everyone.

Yes friend crypto world is more large and day by day most of the people join this site for some purposes. I also join this site for purpose and here i join different sectors.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:51 AM, hmind said:

If I have seen that now there are NFTs and blockchain games and this is something different from the traditional thing, it is not only trading and sending and receiving money, we can already have fun with cryptocurrencies playing games and collecting NFT.

• +3 1

Right dear crypto world is very wide and we only know a little about it . Truly dear I am trying to know everything about it like it's history and what factors effect it and what innovation are expected and how can we avoid scams . How all over the system works and still a learner . Well said deep dive and explore new things because crypto world is very large

Crypto world is as broad as any other industry, it has grown fast and gives the impression it will be very important and useful later. What choices do we have though? You are saying if we are developers, we would be coding all day then. Many of us have skills that crypto market doesn't understand it needs, as managing a company, and while developers think they have this knowledge they are failing miserably at managing anything.

I struggled hard in my job for 8 years but i could not managed to get even a single penny. Here i told you that every one wants become good trader or investor in crypto world. I want to see how far I go with trading and I actually want to become a successful trader. 

• +1 1

My choice was always to make profit from crypto. I don't have any other skill except knowledge of the market that sometimes I think I know what happens and other times I dont know anything and I am always in the error. With time we stop making mistakes and find ways to deal with those that we make.

• +1 1

The crypto currency is a complex thing that sometimes is hard to predict especially in the terms of price. So one thing that I want to a crypto currency is to hodl it to have a chance to increase its value in the future

• +5 1

For me I will go for investment because with it am sure it will help me gain more profits and am sure u will earn more money and I will be at the safe side especially if the price become high in the market

Investing is the best thing for discussion, so I can benefit from the information of others about their long and extensive experience in investing in terms of success or failure.

• +5 1

Yes, Crypto market is very big and day by day it become more large. Now maximum peoples coming in market because they think easy to earn from Crypto but if you see 2019 then only 15 to 20 percentage of traders got profit from Crypto

• +4 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, Yad hair said:

Yes, Crypto market is very big and day by day it become more large. Now maximum peoples coming in market because they think easy to earn from Crypto but if you see 2019 then only 15 to 20 percentage of traders got profit from Crypto

Behind 16-17 there were almost 1% of total world population using crypto as their lifestyle but now a days everyone is rushing into crypto because they are seeing comfort and easy lifestyle in this field

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is really large world day by day increaseing the peoples who are earning and investment in cryptotalk I sure after few years cryptocruncy  will be  famous in this world and kill to all digital currency

• +3 1

As you have said the crypto world is large, you need to select a niche and focus on it, and if you want to be successful you must not deviate from any niche you took, you should also be flexible and not rigid

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency is growing and have become large that there are allot of virtual currency now in cryptoworld to make transaction, but the best for trading, investment and holding are the bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple they are more preferred and have much demand that other cryptocurrency. 

Yes crypto currency have a lot of earning options like trading, mining and completing tasks on faucet sites. I like to work online to earn crypto currency. Any earning source which don't require investment risk is my choice in crypto world.

• +3 1