Is forex trading available in other countries? - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asakaman

Is forex trading available in other countries?

Forex trading is blocked in some countries and when I registered in XM broker I noticed that the Philippines does not exist it seems that they depend on the countries that influence and are greatly affected by the currency rates like the dollar and the euro

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, JohanDonne said:

There is no country restrictions in trading, if you can access to internet you can trade in any country, the only difficult thing is to deposit your money, for that you can take services  of local exchangers in your country.

There are many countries that ban trading, even normal force trading in bank in some countries, but out of all countries on the world, only few ban trading. A good example are the Philippines said above. 

On 6/14/2020 at 5:05 PM, Raqeebzy said:

No. In Philippines, Forex trading is illegal therefore there is no Philippine based broker. You can still manage to do some Forex trading however with a foreign broker. You find a good one and register there as a client and off you go doing your things 🙂

@Raqeebzy I did not know about this fact yet. I thought Forex Tradings are available in the most of countries (except some countries which have banned it) including Philippines.I really do not know why some countries are still considering Forex trading as the illegal. Anyway, I might look into it to know more about the Forex trading case in that country.

• +3 1

On 7/16/2020 at 11:42 AM, Whited35 said:

I thought Forex Tradings are available in the most of countries .... including Philippines.

I was also surprised reading this. Perhaps it was deemed as a danger to the countries population, as forex has high leverage trading as the standard so it is close to gambling. I don't know thought what the countries stance on online gambling is. Anyway, I guess that KYC and banking credentials are involved so it won't be easy to bypass such a rule.

Forex is a global online market.
I think you can enter it from all over the world.
But what prevents some countries are companies that have licenses that prohibit entry to some countries.
For example, if the company is an Australian with an Australian license from the Australian Investment Authority, some countries in the Middle East, for example, cannot open an account with that company.
You have to look for brokerage firms located in your country and make sure that they are licensed by regulatory authorities and operate reliably.

• +3 1

Forex is legal business and it must be available in all countries worldwide because for every country in this world they must need foreign currencies in order to grow their economy.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think forex trading is available almost in every big country. There are many countries where forex trading is available. Some brokers are scammers but it's work in many countries. In our country it is already working.

• +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 5:25 PM, Asakaman said:

Hi guys,.im newbies here,. Im from philipppines,I like to trade in forex.,but i don't know if its available in the philippines..need some advice. Thanks

Forex trading is available in all countries worldwide including Philippines, so that's all you need is to make sure that you are learning about forex very carefully.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There are few platforms which are available every where..and Forex trading is one of them which is available in worldwide.crypto trading still suffering restrictions in some countries.

I think forex trading is available in almost every major country.  There are many countries where forex trading is available.  Some brokers are scammers but it works in many countries.  In our country it is already working.  And making a lot of money in a short period of time.

Forex trading is present in almost every country of the world and many people also work on forex trading. While working on forex trading, it is important that first of all, to get to work on it, we should get better knowledge and information and then work here. If we work on forex trading without obtaining bread and bread, then we can suffer a lot of loss. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Forex trading is not allowed in those countries which doesn't accept crypto currency yet. Almost it's available world wide in several countries.Those countries are in which it's banned people can do by hiring a person for withdrawal.

the trading is not restricted with any country you can do it in any country and if you are doing the day trading you can do it at any time too and that is why it is the best thing to make money.

I think it is available  at many countries.  But in some countries  it is based because  they think  that it is illegal.  They also banned cryptocrrencies  like bitcoin.  

If forex was not supported to all countries, thats means those countries which are not support forex they cannot move to the foreign countries because they cannot exchange their local currency to foreign currencies. 

• +3 1

forex is available in all the countries no matter in which country you live the issue must be with the withdrawal and the deposits and rest is upon your own skills and your own hard work.

Forex is the trading which is very important  for any country and their economy. In all over the world the forex trading  is present in every country  but some countries banned it and consider  it illegal. 

Trading is being carried out in many countries but you have to give it a try or check if your country support it. Forex trading is not allowed in all countries because some countries dont accept crypto currency yet, So any kinds of platforms that involves crypto is illegal.

• +3 1

I think forex trading is almost available in the big counteries in the world . U know Forex trading is the best way to earning all over the market.But there are many countries in the world where trading is not allow.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, Ovis25 said:

Trading is being carried out in many countries but you have to give it a try or check if your country support it. Binary was banned in some countries some time back but I don't know of yours.

Binary option is very risk trading that's why some countries are restricted for the economic purpose, because when their citizens got loss in binary that's is how they reduce supply of their local currencies.

Trading is available in every country.From all over the world anyone can trade on any platform like Yobit' Binance' XM' Octafx etc.They can deposit in thier local currency by broker so its easy not tough you have to expert in trading and anylsis of it.

In my opinion, I believe that this exists in any country, the only way is that the Government is against and illegalizes the Trading system, regarding this I believe that nothing else can interfere in being able to take advantage of currency trading, I do not believe that in the Philippines you will have a problem, in any case you can use a VPN to see if it works.

Edited by maarcoferrer

The forex trading actually is available all over the world and you can trade being in any country but in your country you should find it out if the cryptocurrency is legalized or not

I think forex trading is available in all the world . You can trade from any country of world. It is not bann like crypto currency. It use everyone from anywhere. It is the best way for earning money.