Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

On 2/12/2020 at 7:32 PM, phpMailz said:

Yes most people are so scare to invest their money into cryptocurrency, I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency out there that is scaring people.

Yes of course dear you are absolutely right. Most of the members are scared about investing in crypto currency but this is our responsibility to guide them and show them the right path. I'm also a newbie here but I have found many positive reactions about cryptocurrency.

You conversation about your parents but I split this age bracket area grant completely knows about crypto currency but my therefore a lot of contacts not commit in crypto formerly I dearth to make them to this forum to earn. 

Teaching crypto to my family is more of me trying to circulate Wealth within my family. Crypto is the most profitable trade of this time thus anyone must not be exempted

Cryptocurrency is actually like a family of ours. Here we can all work together. We can take help of each other. You are sure to benefit if you work here. This is a very lucrative currency forum. Here you can work with your own family in mind

As we all know that the future is cryptocurrency, if we have little idea about cryptocurrency,it better we explore that knowledge to our loved ones ,let them also benefit from the amazing offer cryptocurrency is given to the world, I have plans of teaching my family members about cryptocurrency if I have the necessary knowledge

• +2 1

Thanks cryptocurrency. It is easy and simple way to earn money.I,m teaching the knowledge of cryptotalk to my friends. But I didn't tell any about my family. I'm trying to share cryptocurrency's knowledge won't family. It gave us a great opportunity to earn money for us.

• +1 1

Indeed in this current time many fear contributing on cryptographic forms of money there feel it's trick and the lone path there could be persuaded is by disclosing to them the advantages of cryptographic forms of money and how it functioned and what there could archieve from it.

I think it will be very wise to teach our family members the development we have gained about the world of cryptocurrency, so that they can also benefit from the offers cryptocurrency is giving to the world, some would like to know about it but there isn't any one to teach them.

• +2 1

Yes you are true because trading actually is a fear so I think when you become expert than you be able start a good trade. So for this purpose you just share a knowledge and gain on the cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

It is good to share knowledge with close people, especially since people of different tendencies and perhaps one individual has great skills in analyzing or implementing strategies and implementing them. Consequently, the explanation must be fully explained, in its understandable way, and close to reality.

• +2 1

It is a very great achievement if the whole family can join cryptocurrency platform. I think if the family members can work hard, it will just take them a little time to become rich.

• +2 2

It is good to teach your  family crypto.they learn more. Yes Many people scared to invest.but when they start doing working and get information they became expert.

this generation topic, present all knows about crypto currency but my so many friends not trust in crypto, once I want to bring them to this forum to earn so money, but they rejected my proposal and says crypto fake and scam so how to convinced old generation peoples.

I am a beginner here

But I am getting a lot of information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and making money at the same time

This is what I tried to convince my brothers to do in order to help them improve their financial conditions

But it was not an easy thing

Most have concerns about financial transactions taking place on the Internet

51 minutes ago, Reta said:

I am a beginner here

But I am getting a lot of information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and making money at the same time

This is what I tried to convince my brothers to do in order to help them improve their financial conditions

But it was not an easy thing

Most have concerns about financial transactions taking place on the Internet

This forum is all related to knowledge exchanging so not try to do useless and irrelevant posting and gain as much knowledge as you can 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A nice and good question. To me i just think the easiest way to carry your family along is to introduce them to cryptotalk for them to come and learn more about Cryptocurrency for them to have the idea and experience and i believe this will widen their knowledge on Cryptocurrency and this will erase their fear on cryptocurrency trading and investment.

In my opinion, one person working in the cryptocurrency market in a family is enough. There are a lot of other investment areas like emtia trading, government repos, regular stock exchanges, etc. Let the other members of the family evaluate their portfolio in different markets. So your family will have greater spectrum and balance each other in their wins and losses. Good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If you all want to achieve what you want you will also teach some of  the ways you can earn money and also you will surely like  this crypto talk forum  and you will be successful in life by teaching your family members or friends so you can  succeed in life.

Yes most people are so scare to invest their money into cryptocurrency, I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency out there that is scaring people.

I am also a new mamber who is stated to learn about crypto recently. There is lots of frod sights in this world. But i started to do it amy way and i learn a lots of new thing.You jast have to show the posative site of crypto.

I think the best way to eliminate the fear of initiators is to explain to them.
Because the greatest fear is from the experience of the unknown.
So if they had information on the subject, their fears would be gone!

before teaching family about cryptocurrency we must know fully about the cryptotalk and follows the rule and regulations of crypto in this way we can guide better to our family 

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

This is good if you think to enter in the cryptocurrencies. So keep it up and never give up.you can invest and also can earn more and more.

I think as a beginner, your family can join the cryptotalk forum first, let them learn on this forum and know a lot about trading, exchanges and all kinds of cryptocurrencies. Once they understand the crypto world, they will definitely not be afraid of online currencies, the fear of being a beginner is natural.

Well dear I have no such issue because my family is well educated and some members here are my family members . They all accept and support it even my father is a good crypto trader. In short in my family they have very clear concept about Cryptocurrencies. Well u can teach them when u would have to show them fait and Cryptocurrencies exchange profit