Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Hi

a lot of people doesn't know about cryptocurrencies but you can do something to make your family familiar with crypto wrold, you can gift a little crypto and teach them have they can use wallet or send crypto to addresses.

teaching this stuff to older people can be a little harder but it's possible, don't give up!

Yes, obviously adults are the most scared, but you can start with projects that have no value, there are already mobile applications to mine. At some point later when they have a price, adults will understand the true value of the cryptocurrency. 

If you have a successful experience in trading on a cryptocurrency exchange, then for adults, the profit indicator in money can serve as a good argument.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Thank you for showing us this information. Many of us know that there are many people who use crypto currency. There is nothing to be afraid of if you invest in something and treat it again, but there is nothing to be afraid of. All of us who know about it well do not get any time because it is a very good site. We can make a good income from here But I can give my family a lot of knowledge about fear

• +1 1

On 10/26/2020 at 6:31 PM, Russel 017 said:

I think you should convince your parents to invest in cryptocurrency. But the problem is they are old generation people who does not  beleive in  digital currency. We need to convince them

I do not think we should take this hard, if they do not want, they will not, convincing is not the case here than people that are willing to do it. What if it result to a lose at a point, the blame will be on the person. 

yeah i too were locating it so hard to share my revel in about cryptocurrency to my own family, they just so now not accept as true with in virtual foreign money, they're used to their traditional forex, i've try all i will, i think educating people approximately using and accepting cryptocurrency is not clean.

• Useful or interesting 1

Teaching cryptocurrency is not easy as I'm begginer and i am learning cryptocurrency and I'm enjoying that i would recommend my family friends to learn about cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that your family  first priority is such a  awarding them about cryptocurrency . so remember to invest only the amount you can afford to loose because we not know the ups and downs scenarios of coins in the market.Many people don't have an interest in crypto but if we can teach them well how it works then more people can join in crypto that it

• +2 1

19 hours ago, sarahyes said:

I think that it is not our duty only to educate families in the field of digital currencies, but even to all people ... This is our duty as we are the pioneers in this field ...

Since all of us are member of crypto community, it is better if we educate all the peoples we know that will be a good member of crypto community. But we should start with ourselves and our family to secure your life.

• +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 8:05 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

@chococheesa I was also thinking if I can teach my family members about cryptocurrencies, but the problem is cryptocurrencies are virtual, and my family members are always worried if there will be scams, or downfall as it is not stable at times, and they have built a mindset that cryptocurrency can't be used in regular life, just like buying grocery items, online shopping, utility bill payments, hospital bill payments and so on. But actually, these services still lacks in many countries, so that's why people including my family are still unaware of cryptocurrencies, my family members think cryptos cannot be utilized at needs, because the process of withdrawing them is complex, and has to deal with a lot of underlying complexities which may not be practical in real time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is really tough to make our family understand about cryptocurrency because in my family they are not familiar with digital currency and they don't trust doing transactions online , but in the past months they have been using net banking and it is kinda new to them and in the future i think they would also use cryptocurrency and other digital currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

old and conventional dad and mom are the identical i too attempted to educate my circle of relatives however they by no means believed in it and thought it will likely be a sam in fee extra months and everybody  will lose cash.

• +3 2

Hello dear ,I am newbie at this forum .I think that you are very lucky to choose the right site crypto currency .it is really great to teach your family about crypto currency and  in terms of investment . I think you know better basic knowledge and information about this forum.you can show them your profit and loss . without invest you will get the earn money at this forum .

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello friends, I am new to this forum I actually think you know good basic knowledge and information about this forum ou you can show them your profit and loss.  Without investment you will earn more money by earning in this forum.  Which will be very beneficial for you

• Useful or interesting 2

I think you are convincing your family to work on crypto currency so  I want to tell you that first you need to show good earning on cryptotalk to your family than they can be convince and you can make crypto family. 

• +1 1

This can be a dreadfully blameless decision. You bottle educate your family about cryptocurrency. If you are a skilled at Cryptocurrency and canister earn money, you canister direct your family that they canister earn capital and happen to financially independent.  Income from Cryptocurrency a smart idea, we cause to feel a bunch of change at home.

• +5 1

I am think we have to let all close to us and teach about the crypto to them because it is helps them to find the best kind of currency we are have and they are not known how to use it. I am try to talk and give some knowledge to others too.

Its benefit to consider that you stab to bit the facts in your family .i am moreover beginner at this point as fount as in crypto. numerous make somewhere your home don't control an benefit in crypto but if we preserve train in them kindly how it factory so therefore added nation canister connect with in crypto.

• +3 1

Hii dear, it's a good opportunity to teach your family about crypto talk, they will really enjoy this platform, not only earning, they will also get other people experience, a great type of knowledge, they can share their experiences, in short they Will be a good content writer 

On 2/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Listen to me my friend, lets be honest with our selves,  this world of crypto is a very big risk,  so before anything when you are inviting people to join you and invest in any projects, even if it's in non-crypto one, you must tell them to use, the money that they are not in need, otherwise you will be in big troubles that you are not in need believe me body.

• +4 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I taught my wife the basics of dealing with cryptocurrencies and some ideas to help her benefit from cryptography, and she is in the process of joining this great site for learning as well.

That’s right, I already try before to teache ng relatives but their mindset is very wrong always saying that this is a scam. I think this is not their world so I hope we just keep it from our self good luck

On 2/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, chococheesa said:

There are a lot of opportunities and sites give you good resources and among them this wonderful forum cryptotalk you have to try it seriously.

This i's the good topic,People are so afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrency, I have spent a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrency and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is a lot of negative news on cryptocurrency that scares people.thank you