Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

When I first told about cryptocurrency to my family members there were  a sort of scared. Because they don't have very much idea about cryptocurrency or Digital money. But after many researches they got convinced them self. They finally agreed that cryptocurrency can help in earning money in spite of a lot of scary stories about cryptocurrency.

Yes, my friend, there are many people who are afraid of dealing or investing in cryptocurrencies because of the scams that occur with them, but for me, after I got to know the crypto talk platform, I have confidence in the world of cryptography, but it is necessary to know it and how to invest in it so that we can succeed and achieve profits

It will be definitely helpful to our family members if we share our knowledge about cryptocurrencies. They could study the positives and negatives of trading cryptocurrencies. And if they have gained many new knowledge they could start investing in different cryptocurrencies.

I think it would be much better for you if you could teach your family this.  Because since you are another member here, you can support your family in many ways and stand by their side, take their hand and lead them forward as well as earn some money.  So if you can teach your family, it will definitely be good for you.

Yes, adults are obviously the most feared but you can start with projects that have no value, already have mobile apps in mine.Those of us who know it well will never get it because it is a very good site.  We can earn good money from here but I can give the family a lot of knowledge about fear.

My dear friend thats a great idea. If you have invested in crypto currency and you are getting profits then you must have experienced the benefits of crypto currency. So, in order to persuade your family members tell them your experience and show then your earnings. I am sure that they will also be motivated to learn about crypto currency. I also want to share my knowledge with my siblings so thankyou for posting this topic. 

I also agree with you. Cryptotalk is the best plateform for learning and developing experience. We should try to guide our family members and friends about this plateform. When we teach someone we learn more.

This is obviously good decision. I also think about that. I already discuss about this with my brother. And he also interest about this. And he is willing to work here. From the next week he will join here. We are going to work together. That's gonna be awesome.        

Am also new member of cryptotalk am learning from this .if we can teach them well how it works then more people can join in crypto .i am new beganer so i have not know about it .

I want my family members to be part of this community as much as possible .and they made emails for them and my family almost completely .its giid and information froum for every person .

guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? Yes is real there are a lot of people who still dont think or trust cryptocurrency, but if you will teach them and you can show them your profits or income you have get from cryptocurrency they can trust that.

You should make them watch Youtube influencers explain about cryptocurrency and some evidence of payment to get them started. Under any scenario, you just need some inspiration for what they will have even though they sit at home.

I found that many people won't to invest their money in non-physical assets, especially non-physical coins and tokens called cryptocurrency. In this case you must show them your success to encourage them into cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yeah it would be greatful if we  also teach our family about cryptocurrencies. They will get some fresh ideas going through their mind,and maybe they didn't get attached to it as we are. But in the time being thay may thing it is a good idea.

Most people get scared at first even my self I'm a victim. But all you need to do is to make them know that it is real and not fraud,they are to start work out paying even a penny to site and when ever you want to make withdraw,make sure they are close to.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

My friend teach me about cryptocurrency and I joined this forum to learn more things about it and I also want to teach about it to my other family members but now I am learning more about it to teach other properly and when I teach about it properly than I will well also teach  about it.

Hello my dear friend. It is a great thing to teach our family about cryptocurrency because it is a great source off income for all of us.If  You want to convince your family members about cryptocurrency so show them your withdrawal.

I am here with you after my daughter spoke to me about making money by joining this community and other societies interested in the field of digital currencies. I liked her experience and liked that I also had my own experience in this field, and I do not hide you that one of my sons also with the help of his sister started working in  This field has a successful experience

I talked to my family about the positive and negative aspects of cryptocurrencies. Many of them were afraid of this. So I advised them to enter the forum and make sure of the positive aspects.

It is not easy convincing people to come into online business or trading. They always think is is a scam. The few people that are doing it are termed yahoo boys.

I try to teach my family how to use cryptocurrencies and how you can have a lot of profit but they think that cryptocurrencies are scams and false but they are not like that so I try to teach them although it is a bit difficult because they do not understand them and they think they are not safe  but soon I will be able to make them know how to use them and I will teach them the great cryptographic world.

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Hello my friend, the best thing for the motivation is money. You have to show your earnings and money to your family. If you are a beginner and not earning too much you have to wait. When you will collect a good amount of money you have to show it to your family in this way they will definitely be convinced to work online on cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend, the best thing for the motivation is money. You have to show your earnings and money to your family. If you are a beginner and not earning too much you have to wait. When you will collect a good amount of money you have to show it to your family in this way they will definitely be convinced to work online on cryptocurrency.

On 12/02/2020 at 3:32 PM, phpMailz said:

Yes most people are so scare to invest their money into cryptocurrency, I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency out there that is scaring people.

Yes u are right mate introducing people to cryptocurrency can be tiring because most people are scared to invest in cryptocurrency but that doesn't mean we are going to stop telling them about it.though I'm new in this forum but I hope to convince people to join the crypto world

@chococheesa. Crypto currency is a wonderful thing getting to know the best ceyptotalk organization in the world. Many of people who want to be successful in the business. Crytotalkcan can be provided by a knowledgeable and member can motivate by them.