Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

Thank you for this information mate, it will help me and also most beginners cut down cost while withdrawing from yobit.

Thnaks for Sharing your suggestions. I always use ltc for withdraw from my yobit account to coinbase wallet. It is really contains less fees. But the withdraw fee of bitcoin is so much high. I haven’t use btc yet fir withdraw          

• +3 1

Thanks mate for this information hope this will be useful for me. Definitely I have gained much information and hope I can put it in use in future. 

• +3 1

On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Very useful information sir, thank you for sharing with us. I didn't know the withdraw charges. Bitcoin fee for withdraw are very high it cost near about 10 dollar. As you explained Waves has very low fee of withdraw on yobit. But i noticed that most of the people prefer LTC for withdraw while Waves has the lowest withdrawn charges why? Can anyone explain my last sentence?

• +2 1

Well i usually withdraw through ltc. It is fast and low costly at the same time. As i am not much of a trader. I earn money through airdrops anf this forum. The money i gets from this forum i withdraw it from yobit through litecoin.   i think this post should be in coins and token talk section. But as this post is very useful. The beginners will like this post very much.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I'm just start my earning from here and hold some of talk token. I don’t know which token contains less fees. Well, for mine i Will definitely go for ltc because it is almost following the btc and it is a popular coin Too. So, thanks for this kind information        

According to  your information i will go with ltc because most if the people are voting ltc and ltc has less withdraw fee. I think it will be easy to convert into my local money. Thanks for this beautiful tips

thanks for the help I really appreciate you help this will help a lot of people to transfer their money with the lowest cost possible and that is pretty cool  

This is the post What I have read before have the same topic but it might be useful for more members who have no access till now to this fa this is useful. Just check because I know that LYC has the lowest fee but other fee is very low. But its ok everything os going good.. 

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Thank for sharing this good information it helps a lot of members when they are withdrawing their payments. Yes you are very right in my opinion litecoin is the bestest in all of the among. Thanks for sharing your experience. Have a nice day dude.

• +3 1

Each exchange has the lowest withdrawal fee on the Dogecoin, Litecoin and Tron. The reason is that the traffic on these networks are low and fee is small for each transaction. It definitely cost high to withdraw by bitcoin and hopefully in the future this will reduce to a more reasonable number.

• Useful or interesting 1

thank you so much for your great information I was also worried about the prices of withdrawn that I have want to withdraw my money and I was shocked to see the withdraw pricea ap thank you so much for your advice I will now try these one.

• +3 1

I think aamong them the waves has the loswest fee but there is no such way to to use waves at other place so it is not worth making withdraw to.

First of all, thank you for sharing this information about yobit. It was a good post for those who do not know such information about Yobit. They can get information by looking here and act accordingly.

• +2 1

Dear @TasinHasan thanks for the sharing information about the withdrawal fee. Dear everyone wants that they will be paid more and pay the minimum fee for withdrawal. And your this post will help them definitely while withdrawing the amount.

We really want to know a lot about the subject.  Then we will know a lot. I hope you have cooperated.  We can share a lot about the subject because this is the subject.  I want to know a lot of things. The currency is always. We think there are a lot of coins left here and we think we can learn a lot from here.  If you get your cooperation pie

On 2/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hey mate, thanks for your excellent post because many forum member don't know coin withdraw fee are low but now we can know which coin withdraw fee is low, I think ltc coin will be perfect for withdraw to our desire wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are give all the significant coins rate is low that is exceptionally useful for the new individuals not taken have some information about coins in which they need to pull out a debt of gratitude is in order for transferring this subject as I am likewise fresh start there It caused me a great deal while pulling out.

For me, in my opinion, the lowest withdrawal rate currency from yobit is the wave because in itself it does not have much withdrawal fee and that benefits us too much that we are the ones who withdraw the yobit currency and then send it to binance and there earn even more money than we had proposed or supposed we were going to get.

• +2 1

It is really useful information.Thanks for sharing it with all of us.Withdraw fee Of BTC is really high so its good to trade your BTC to other coins which has lower withdrawal fee than bitcoin.And As You mentioned in your post the fee of Litecoin and XRP it is comparatively very lower than bitcoin so we can convert our bitcoin to litecoin or XRP or any such coin with lower withdraw fee.

• +4 1

The most withdrawn currency is Ubit. You can control your currencies through Ubit. From here you can collect money. You can collect up to ১০ 10 from Bitcoin. This is a very good wallet for you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Valuable information that you provide us on this topic that you have created since many people will be of great interest to themselves to save something since here you expose us the cryptocurrencies with cheaper commissions I personally used both Yobit and any other LTC exchange since it usually have low commissions
A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 2/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

You forgot to add XRP, withdraw fee is 0.5 XRP which is around 0.23$.

I read that a lot of people complaining about high withdraw fee for BTC, but it's similar on other exchanges too (0.0005 till 0.001 BTC). But if someone hold BTC (dont want altcoins) it's maybe better to hold and when you get higher amount to withdraw.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png