How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

You are given all the important points that I am important I have nothing more to add also I want to thanks to you that you are given a such a valuable topic that will helpful for all members.

Is this method only for converting cryptocurrency to rupees? Can it be converted to other fiat? If this method is only for rupees then its only for people who live in india.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Thank you for this method. I am sure that everyone here will benefit from it. As for the penultimate step, you can withdraw the dollar directly to Perfect Money Bank.

And I just exchange bitcoin for Ethereum Classic and withdraw them to my wallet, and then exchange it for Fiat through the exchanger.

Thank you to share about your withdraw idea. I also withdraw my bitcoin from Yobit account to my bank account. I use Payeer to transfer it to my bank account. 

Thanks for that information ot is a good way but i think insted of bank account you should go to broker and withdraw you money out ots the easy way i know of.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

That is good process of yours to withdraw. But I convert my btc to USD and then I send it to my perfect money account and then I withdraw it in my countries currency.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

Wazirx has the high withdrawal fee for crypto withdrawal and I had a bad experience there. Why don't simply use another platform for the same procedure? Wazirx has costed me a lot with 0.01 ETH withdrawal fees.

I am biggner thanks for this information ..i really dont know about thee payment method ..this is informative post know i am use yobit to exchange my btc currency

I did not try this kind of process I used to buy XRP to withdraw my BTC.XRP is the coin that changed in my country with lowest transaction fees.

I will do this by exchanging my bitcoin for xrp or xlm. then I just need to withdraw to the exchanger address where I will immediately exchange it for currency in my country

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

This is OK but I am also withdrawing from this exchange but with just different way because its also good and very low fees like you earned bitcoin then you sell them for USD as movement giving some good amount and then withdraw in perfect money which is digital currency available in every country then sell this and withdraw in your bank account without any problem.

Your topic is very useful and I understood as a way to exchange and transfer well. When I get my profits, I will sell it for Litecoin or Ethereum and withdraw it to my wallet.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Great you are it’s really helpful things for us. Most of people are ask the question which answered by you    ... In your ans they will xlear about that...thanks for sharing this important things. 

well thank you so much for sharing such informative information, i m new here today i m going to make my 30 points this topic will be help for me for withdraw my money thank you once again. 

The way you do is more or less the same as mine. For me, I prefer to exchange bitcoin with XRP, then trade at a local exchange, Indodax for rupiah.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 2/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hello there,  I'm a beginner and I found this post very useful and informative post. 

Thank you for this .

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

You are right about it but you can easily transfer you btc to bank account but the youbit is charging very high you can convert them to usd and send them to perfect money account them transfer them to bank account this is good way.

Yes i agreed your account can easily transfer HTC to bank account but the yobit is charging very high you can its a cryptocurry perfect money account transfer them to bank its a good ,,,,

On 2/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

You are right about it but you can easily transfer you btc to bank account but the youbit is charging very high you can convert them to usd and send them to perfect money account them transfer them to bank account this is good way.

Yes i agreed your account you can easily transfer you back to bank account tonight is charging very high you can convert them to usd and sent them to perfect its a good,,,,

So far I have collected an insufficient amount of money in order to withdraw my profit. My desire is to collect an investment tool on Yobit in order to make a profit in 24 hours of more than 2,000 rubles. 

Thank you very much for your information is very valuable for those of us who recently joined Yobit, knowing the withdrawal fees is important because it allows us to save money. Thank you friend