Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

Dear mate everyone on this forum sign up on yobit with the same email which is used by making account at crypto. So try to give your same gmail which you have used while making crypto account in  this way you make your account at yobit and receive your money from crypto.

• +3 1

My dear friend there is some problem is happening to you. Because I tried it but it is working there is no any issue with me about the Gmail. I think it is best if you use the Gmail which you used for cryptotalk.

No You do not need any specific email, you can use a gmail if you want but I guess I know about your problem , Yobit is not refusing to register because of your mail but because of the user name, you have to choose another one or add a number to your name, it seems that there is another user with the same name.

• +1 1

It must be that your email is banned by the yobit platform why Ami did not give me problems in registering with the same email that I entered in cryptotalk of course you must know that yobit does not accepts various types of emails

Yobit ask gmail and i put same gmail which i gave to crypto talk .some times if yobit ask unique gmail its mean you attempts in many accounts that gmail that is the reason yobit found that email doubted and ask unique you just enter new email.its not a big deal

I cannot face this problem. My yobit's email and my cryptotalk's email are same. I think a yobit account has been already created by your email that's why you need another email to sign up again. Check your email id that yobit account has already created or not.           

If yobit do not accept your Gmail that you used in in crypto Tok ID then you don't worry about it you create an other Gmail account and login yobit with that Gmail because maybe your Gmail that is used in crypto talk is not strong and yobit need some strong Gmail so you need not worry about it and create another Gmail and sign in with it.

I don't think yobit asks for unique gmail and we have to use the same gmail that we have used for cryptotalk. Because that is how these both accounts link with each other to keep the activities that we do on cryptotalk to store on yobit. You should try again using the same gmail because it is possible you might be providing the wrong gmail. Hope your problem get solves.

I have read all the replies regarding your question. I have learnt many things about this problem. Before this, i was unfamiliar with this. I'm learning many things about this forum and cryptocurrencies. 

Not more than one mail is used.First email with which u make your yo bit account will be used to sign in.If you log out then after passing captcha you can get code after putting code you will be able to sign in again.

I think that the reason for this is due to the protection measures for you and for the platform as well, or that you have registered an old account for you on the Yobit platform from the same e-mail, so you must replace it

• +2 1

Maybe you have registered your this Gmail. So you can not again sign up with this Gmail. Or maybe your Gmail have banned maybe you did some mistake but now you should to unique Gmail for sign up . And care for next. 

My friend, the YouBet account should not differ from the CryptoTalk account, in order to find out how many comments make you money, and in order to save your money in the wallet in order to lose it or steal it.

• +4 1

They should  clarify  that we have no account before  that.but i  have no idea about  that we use old gmail  which is appropriate  for making yobit  account. 

I think you have more than one yobit account that's why you are facing this problem 

If you have two yobit account on same ip then you will face this problem 

Please use one yobit account on one IP address 

The email of this platform and yobit account email will be same

Try to sign in your yobit account with same email id

I don't think we need different gmails for sign up. We can use our old one gmail there is no problem of using this but i am not sure about it what you are asking but may be this is for security. Hope for the best mate  for future. Thanks .

• +5 1

Yobit never asks for a different email especially in this situation because when you want to link both your accounts on cryptotalk and yobit you should use the same email you used for signing up in the forum , you may did a mistake in the steps you followed , make sure again what you did and contact the support if you still had this problem so you don't write here and at the end you don't receive paymentt

• +3 1

Brother, this issue never came to press with us, if it is coming with you, then it is very good and it is very simple, you do this so that you create your ID here, after that you go to yobit and there you  give same id then You won't face this issue 

Well to the best of my knowledge, I think you only have to use the Gmail you use on crytotalk for yobit because how would yobit understand that you are that Same user. So I will advise you keep trying it might be a network problem.

Dear friend, there is an error in your registration method, and I deduced that from your words because I did not encounter this problem, and it is necessary to link the platform account with the forum

• +2 1

No that is impractical I think you need to utilized two yobit in one ip that is the reason deal with this issue or in any case your concern is thoroughly out of sense when you loging in what you need to get from yobit any warnings you should impart to us then we recommend you .😇

dont have problems with the email.I connected 1 email to cryptotalk and yobit.May be you create one account and forget it.If u dont like it u can write to the techsupport and they can improve  it. 

This is a technical problem. Try another email ID and use a Gmail ID in the signup signup. You can use the same email address in the signup. I don't understand why this problem probably happened. EObit Exchange Registration Step Very Easy Enter your username email id and password your account will be created