Which section do you like more? - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Which section do you like more?

since i have started this forum i found each of the section very useful and helpful. i think that all the sections are useful but the beginner section is very useful and helpful it help all of us to know about the things in which we are confuse.so i think that the section for the beginners is amazing.

I like the beginner section most because there very easy easy questions come.

There i cant answerd easily.

Till now i am learning extra knowledges,when ever becomes a expert here then i can answered all type of questions.

Generally, I have joined this forum recently, so I am not familiar with other sections, so I mostly visit, about forum nd it is really good for me so ya

I like beginner group very much because in this group post are very easy and easy to reply post that's why I like very much beginner group, I think most of the user like this beginner group.

I like the beginner section more because in this section we found topics for related new commer Crypto and trading section is another section that I use more if you are looking to learn about cryptocurrency then this is the best platform where you can find different topics related Crypto world in this forum we can learn a lot and increase our knowledge the most important thing we can also earn

Because i am new here i often make comments in the beginners section sharing what i learn and my thoughts to the newbie. I also like the crypto world section to get information and learn the system of crypto.

On 09.02.2020 at 13:06, pakjobhelp said:

I like the crypto world section here i learn daily basis new topic about crypto currency. I know the strong knowledge need for crypto world. In this way i learn new thing about crypto and i like different section here.

1- crypto world.

2- Trading.

3- Exchanges

4- wallets

5- For beginners. 

I like all crypto sections..but i prefer the beginning one..because the topics there is important for me as a new member here in this furom..but in general..alk sections are good and useful

I like Crypto World because i learn a lot here especially in all crypto currency,  and ofcourse in Trading Sections because i learn a lot of trading tips here. 

the sections i really like all of them due to the fact all sections are very vital to me the extra I browse these sections tomorrow i will get expertise about cryptocurrency and by means of getting knowledge approximately cryptocurrency i can earn my daily living.

In the section of cryptocurrency i can see new coins and get information about it and peaceful. So i can consider buying this coin and trade from it..

I like this section more because crypro talk  provide knowledge and learning about trading skills. I like also exchamges in which i make investment.

I like whole fourm and section specially trading and Bitcoin section I learn alot from people posts and those experience people have 

I go for 2 section 

Trading and Bitcoin ..

i love the tutorial section better because i get to learn alot about crypto currency and how to make money online, how to go about it and really gain from it.

The comments posted here are also quite simple, and we can also help new forum users by answering their questions in this section.

I see the Crypto world label discussion, a greater amount of an energizing tag to continue posting and remarking, the label name is likely for client to invest the vast majority of their energy there. In any case, sure, I generally utilize different labels as well, of late I haven't been much of the time utilizing the Crypto world tag

I really like the section of crypto world because I can relate more in the topics about the crypto currency hope I can learn more things in here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Which section do you like more? The section i really like more in this forum is thebeginnerr section because it is easy to answer the topic in that section than the other sections.

3 hours ago, Sumon023 said:

I like the begunner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about.

You cannot like mostly the beginners section if you are not the beginner because that's section is for beginners to ask and post simple questions as you said

On 2/9/2020 at 5:45 AM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

i am also beginner in this forum so in my opinion question ask or saying answer is also so easy  and we can learn many thing in this forum and get money also.

I would say i prefer this particular section which is the beginner section, given that am still a beginner in this forum so it is quite a very helpful section.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:45 AM, Unknown user said:

I like the beginner section more because their is very easy questions and you Can easily learn lots of things their and tell me about what section you like.

i totally agree with you i also like the beginner section more because question ask is very easy and we answer it  easily,