Btc price should fall - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Weekend

Btc price should fall

I think the price of bitcoin will be difficult to go down, moreover the price is the same as Litecoin. Bitcoin has indeed been under the price of $ 8k, but now the price is rising and is at $ 9.3k

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

20 hours ago, Nissaah said:

Yes we hope the price will rise actually in this year. 2020 is for the bull run

Right my friend, so how much have you bought till now for holding to the bull run?

Bitcoin price can not fall not .if bitcoin break the 9400$ resistance then it is easy to hit 10000$ in next week .But if bitcoin can not brake the resistance then may be some drop 8800$ .

You can get to buy bitcoins from people you know or just some good bargain you can buy it at a lower price. Does that have it won't want the price to go low. 

the price of the btc should not fall because it is the year in which it should rise and the demand also become high from the normal. in this year the demand is also going to increase this year so i think that the price should rise.

i think more people needs to join at crypto market and buy bitcoins for their future.that's the way to make the market bullish and the price will change.because people are not taking the btc for fear of losing.

Its can also be a type of marketing strategy to increase the investors by lowering down the prices of the coins so that more investors could buy the coins at low rate and i think it is an opportunity too we can earn big from it.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:48 AM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

Your prediction get wrong. I dont think all experts predict will right. You predict with your idea. That's not your fault. Now bitcoin cross over $9k price.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The recovery of estimate has before now in progress and we canister get the message a boundless leap on the estimate now! the 9,000 USD is launch ahead than i expected! some time ago this last to be like this not only 10K will be achievable but moreover the 12K margin

Well bitcoin price will not be falling this year, this year bitcoin price will only be increasing and increasing, the crypto market will be very bullish and lot of money will come in so bitcoin price just can't fall.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Weekend said:

I think the price of btc should fall below $8K to allow more people to be able to buy. Other cryptocurrency  are more accessible and cheaper than btc. I wish btc had the same price as litecoin.   Co-founder of Titan ventures supports me on this. 

currently btc is on 9250$ I want it should fall to 5600$ and I wants much btc for my future investment so I hope it's price will down soon so that we rebuy btc at low prices. 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:48 AM, Weekend said:

Even if you have bought bitcoin at 8k usd, right now you are surely happy as you will be earning already more than 1kusd per bitcoin that you have bought because bitcoin price right now is already 9272 usd. 

Though you have a point as many cannot afford to at least buy 1 bitcoin for their investment but even if you invest a little, you still profit a little which is good rather than losing some of your investment. 

You have point because if demand increase there's a chance that Bitcoin's value will increase in the future. Also the halvening is near so I guess users must invest more.

Many triggers cause the price of bitcoin to fall, such as unregulated infrastructure and exchange rates

Which is the normal market in technic but I don't think that Bitcoins price is need to fall because if it it starts to fall then more people are going to buy Bitcoin and that will make a crash in the currency market

Yes it should befor the new pump in the halving time .. we will see a new higher high this year and I wish we can earn more money yhis year

Whales have been manipulating rhe market in the first and has done major changes on its just like what happened last month that push btc to 9k usd. 

Here in the cryptocurrency market, everyone is waiting for the price down of the bitcoin. People Will buy some coins to trade,  though who are holding bitcoin right now Won't expect to fall of the price of bitcoin. 

Yes the price of bitcoin cannot be predicted which is only influenced by the supply and demand. But when there is negative news the price of bitcoin will enter the bearish market. One of the threats is falling bitcoin prices such as fomo, fud and negative news. Yes everyone wants cheap bitcoin prices and sells at high prices.

If the price go low of 9k they will be a great chance for acumulate some satoshi, the halving coming and we now close to 96 days, the chance of down are more low now that end of 2018, but the altcoins season maybe run soon and then btc will low domination rate, if the price down I wanna buy and other do the same because the last halving put to the moon the price after bubble dump and btc low from 19k to 3k in a year, so we need a good tactic for not lose and win in the move of market from bulls and bears, hope 2020 is the start of a new movement that gain more a more people and it's for all.

2 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

You can see this if you look at the Bitcoin price chart next to a chart of Google search trends for the word “Bitcoin”. The charts are pretty similar.

I did not got your comparison correctly, google chart with what chart?

41 minutes ago, Obaidul said:

There is no doubt that bitcoin will gather more people and bloom more.I just hope that the system will not crash again like what happened before.Expert analysis and many other New are indicating the only target for btc is up trend, as it is moving up trend in future.

You just said that you hope the system does not crash like did before, when was that and how?

Well I think I want it also because I have a mistake when the price of btc is low I didn't buy it and now the price of it is high and I'm repent not buying it when the price is low. 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:48 AM, Weekend said:

After a massive jump i saw bitcoin always move down side for sometime. I think you are telling about that move. If other then i don't think it won't happen. Because we already saw many difficulties in 2019. Now it's rise up time.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]