3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

In my opinion the people who lack the knowledge of trading should not get them involve in all of this in this way they should lose their money so be carefull. And trade when you have that knowledge.

• +1 1

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thank you very much for the information  I am a beginner and I was thinking of start trading but I had no experience of it Your post helped me alot.

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thank you very much for the information  I am a beginner and I was thinking of start trading but I had no experience of it Your post helped me alot.

I agree with the points mentioned by the OP, moreover point no. 1 Indeed, if we rely on emotion when trading is dangerous.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

beginners pleaselook at others BIG  trades too if someone has invested  lots of money in something that means that they have more information about it and sometimes you can trust it and fallow big traders. 

In fact, here are the new 3 traps we need to know about how we can do business from here and get a better idea of the business area so it will be beneficial for them to do business and we need to know better.

I always have the fear to start trading, thanks for these tips as beginners we need a lot of them and we need encouragement to overcome fear

Great advice! When you're beginner there is one emotion which makes you take unnecessary risk and do foolish things like buying cheap coin because someone told you that this is cheap and can make you a millionaire and this emotion is called FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out. This emotion can always make you hurry and not checking details and after that regretting.

One should also check the trading history of the coin.  Check the volume and the project activity.  People tends to hype a dead project just to sell their bags to the unsuspecting investors.

Edited by bitlionheart78

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

yes you are right.the points which you have discussed are the really important to know about.also as newbie in trading we must be carefull about the scamming sites and scammers.sacmmers will try in different way to scam anyone

• Useful or interesting 1

you have given all the important points that should be in this content I have nothing to add much but I want some points  that can relate to the new members don't go for large amount of investment your any Bina and before trading you should have enough knowledge about marketing and one more thing I will suggest you that go for the family or friend who know about marketing that will be more helpful for you

Emotion is the biggest problem that people have with trading. When the value of the crypto starts to go down a little bit there is a panic and the trader immediately wants to leave and count it as a loss, but they need to be aware of the trends and they need to have some patience. This is is extremely important in the trading business. So i definitely agree with this post, emotion should be number one on this list because it is the biggest mistake that people make.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Number 1 is a basic trading trap, you either trade without fear of loss or don't trade at all, number 3 is a real problem even outside of crypto trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

6 hours ago, Yasrabyy said:

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . The entry time for the purchase, and the shutter speed.

Yes, this is the most reasonable choice and action, if you follow it, then one outcome awakens - increasing your own balance over time! I give a tooth.

That's why we need to control our emotions always.  And we can able to control this by just having a knowledge first.  Because we can fight emotions and take advantage those pump and dump

gratitude for fussy information, you are exactly that in bazaar here are several discounted and fake coins, hence we penury to elect legendary coins at the outset before trade.

Thanks for sharing useful informations this post teach me alot about the crypto so iam really very thankful to you sir kindly post more about the crypto your posts should be very benificial for all members..once again thank you

1. Using Emotion

Yes i agreed your account you read this is a big information you read this is accessories to anyone therefore you need to be careful with he news its recommendation its dont three cryptocurry ,,,,

Thank you for sharing this informative information and that's right most of the new traders fall to the trap of some fake altcoins out there i hope all of them be more careful soon.

Well thanks for the information, it is very useful for us newbies to know what we should avoid in the crypto world to avoid being scammed or getting in trouble as we are prone in doing mistakes and falling into traps.

Just now, Shakayet20 said:

What are the traps that beginner should know please can u open the tricks infront of us so that we can help them

Long story short, my Friend:
1)Never go against trade
2) Never ever risk the money which you can't afford
3)Don't buy high and sell higher
4)Don't use leverage especially in the vaulting crypto markets.

Thanks for this useful Post my friend, this is really important and needed to be followed while trading. If these are kept in mind then no scammers can be successful in their motive.

Thank you for our problems this topic and your posting of these tips which all those who want to work with trade must know! and comments here are very useful too !