3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful tip dude.

Eventhough I'm not still a beginner, but i still found your post very informative and interesting. I love when we share nice information for one another.

Thanks alot for outlining this outstanding facts. I was searching for this. As a matter of fact the novices don't obviously know about crypto. So they go for exchange and fall in snares. Your post should assist us with forestalling this snares. I Expect everyone to love it.

Hi Guys! The common traps which majority of newbies falled in to is lack of basic information and knowledge about cryptotalk. And it is this information and knowledge that will guide all their activities here on cryptotalk forum. Beginner's don't know the rules and regulations which makes them got banned from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

you might be right but you need to know that most  of the time the new coins make you more money in the long term than any old coin.

On 2/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thank you very much for giving this useful and helpful information to the beginners. I am also a beginner so I don't have much experience about the crypto trading and crypto world so this post is very important and valuable for me and the other beginners. You've written a very important and useful post. I'll try to follow these steps and be careful from these traps. 

• +2 1

I've been trading crypto for a while and the things you said is very important. I used to can't control my feelings and i made a huge loss because of that. You said we shouldn't buy fake coins, it's right but begginers can't understand whic coin is real whic one is fake , that's why they need to open coinmarketcap so they can see top 100-200-300 coins, as we all know there are more than 8000 coins and if you check top 100  you'll see whic coins are most trustable.

• +4 1

Above all else a debt of gratitude is in order for giving us a particularly significant data with us. These things are the way to progress at this stage which are the persistence and the feelings and expertise and Knowledge. When o caught in a somebody and offers my coins to them in a genuine cost to him in a rush after that it's value turns high and I lost that sum . So be cautious in a wide range of things.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Yes, as a beginer in crypto field I find these tips very informative. To become successful in trading we have to research on the coin which we are going to buy. As our knowledge about cryptocurrencies increases we become an experienced person. 

• +2 1

News should be gathered from official sources for projects or platforms And the cheap price of currencies does not mean that they will rise later, as they may be on their way to death Trading needs discipline, not being afraid of market fluctuations, and adhering to the points of purchase, sale and stop loss that set before. 

After reading all comments i conclude that internet has not all data correct.very false data also spread so one should be care full.then while trading don't  trust other blindly keep in mind all factors you think are weak to deal and lastly and more important trust on your own abilities.🙂

I thank you my friend for this really valuable information. We must move away from unreliable news and information and also move away from passion in the field of work. For me, I seek help from the elderly because they are the most experienced in the field of digital currencies, encryption and the most secure sites.

People believe crypto to be a get rich quick scheme and endup in the hands of scammer by falling into and don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Yes these are the general traps used to suck money out of nobs wallet. The whales also use some specific methods or say a series of methods to even trap experienced peoples. Like they increase the liquidity & fluctuation in price. So many investors are attracted in such situation.

Yes, that's right, where feelings should be put away in this dangerous area, and on the other hand you shouldn't trust everything you read or watch, but you have to gain experience through experiments on a free imaginary account. 

May you be rewarded for this your wonderful helpful post. It really contains lot of information with well constructive language.

Eventhough i begin to be acquainted with the forum, i still benefited from your post talkless of the newbies who will really found this so useful.

• +1 1

Iam a newbie thank you for this post ,this is a politeful tip this may guide a new member how to approach to a topic and how to post necessary tip in forum .

• Useful or interesting 1

My opinion is that if beginners does want to start trading here, So they should have complete information about it, if they do not keep the information, then they can suffer loss in their business. 

• +1 1

There are alot of things a biginner needs to know to avoid falling in the trap of scammers, working in an online site required one to be strong minded,have trust issues, don't be convince easily, ask much questions as possible,don't drop anything in you when you don't have proper understanding about what you are working on.

Of course beginners need to know three traps well in order to trade, they need to have enough knowledge and skills about trading, secondly they have to have the ability to choose the right one and they have to have the ability to choose real site if they follow these traps well.  .

You are very right, especially with the emotions, what we call FOMO, which makes people buy a crypto at a very expensive price, I think we should avoid it and the best way to do it is through practice and analysis that we can do, as this will give us experience.

Welcome, my friend, there are three traps that we should not fall into. The first is that we do not follow emotions when making decisions to exchange currencies, and the second is that you do not trust all the information unless it is, the source is known and trusted Thirdly there are many fake sites that are not, have credibility, we must be careful Well

People believe crypto to be a get rich quick scheme and endup in the hands of scammers by falling into same tempting and i hope that they would understand what your points and must follow ur tips.

Thank you for these useful advice. I have not yet traded, and before I trade, I must search for more information, what are the best currencies to trade, and how can I find out the counterfeit currencies. I will have to know all of that before

@Afrizal rahman good topic my friend and I want add idea to these topic.you have to trade by known currency because there is alot of currency not unknown and maybe  removed from platforms 

Thank you mate. You have shared a valuable topic that we beginners needed for future use during Crypto trading and investment which will prevent us from falling into these traps. We just have to keep learning before trading as a beginner.