Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

We can generate income from faucets by collecting crypto currencies. It is very simple we just have to answer some of the questions which will be asked to us in a survey and we have to give answers for it. We will receive income from them. The problem of faucets is that the revenue will be small.

It takes a really long time for generating a small sum of money, faucets cannot be taken as only mode of income.

Well, it's advisable to try other foucets but be careful of scammers. Don't just go and invest on sites that at the end of the day will be scamme or have nothing to go about with. It's better you study the foucets you want to invest in first before going ahead. Thanks again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Of course you can work in faucets and faucets, but I find work in this forum better than faucets that require time and provide you with little return compared to the forum that provides you with good profits

I tried some of these faucets. Their pay is no where near what you can earn on cryptotalk. Imagine earning 0.00000011 every hour. It's just too small. How long does it take to make something really worthwhile. Ontop of that you have to go claim every hour. No flexibility. 

I've mostly done but in the faucets of the coin pot, which comprise of the moonlitecoin, Bitcoin, doge, dash, Bitcoin cash, as the coin pot is the earning collector from those faucets list

I never used faucets for earning money because i think that most of the faucets are fraud and very slow for earning bitcoins. But i will definitely try these websites given above. I hope i will earn some additional money from these faucets. By the way this is a good information and thank you for sharing these websites.

We are learning every time while doing anything in every field. Crypto is a big forum and it needs a lot of knowledge and experience for using it properly. No doubt faucets pay very short amount of money but for the newbies or beginners it is just like a practice and a newbie learn while using faucets he also makes mistakes and then try to resolve. In my opinion using faucets for earning is wast of time.

For me the taps are a waste of time the advertising of these sites are annoying you can work every day for up to a month and you don't earn 1 $ a lot of work for very little profit 

• +1 1

Frankly speaking, I had never heard of faucet before I joined Cryptotalk. I am not sure whether I am fortunate or unfortunate because of this. But from what I have heard, faucets are good for introducing you to the Crypto world. As far as the income part is concerned, if you want to earn income then there are other sources. 

A newbie I also started collecting on faucets and until now I am still collecting.people might always tell that collecting on faucets is waste of time.but for me it is the best way to get a passive income.

You know my dear, faucets is legit. You can get payment for your works, but faucets gives us low amount payment for hard works. I think you can work on faucets as a beginner. You can get $3/$5 dollars for your hard work in one month on faucets. Without referral, you cannot get high amount payment. 

• +4 1

Yes ,you can collect cryptocurrency from faucets. But the amount is very little. I think it's waste of time . It will not afford all your hard work. You can enjoy your time on faucets. 

Actually I personally don't like faucets. Because they gives us a little amount of money. Which is very low according our work. That's why I think it is wast of time.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

@Mandoy01 very good information about the faucet and free coins but my friend their are also many scams sites which can't give you useful information and not free coin, and some of them provide good information but not pay so be aware of scammers.

Hello! It is difficult to make money on such sites. Very difficult! It is impossible to earn even $ 5-10 per month. Better to work freelance or participate in airdrops and bounty. You can earn more there. For example, I earn from airdrops from $ 10 to $ 100 per month. Sometimes 0 at all.

I think collecting cryptos from faucet is okay for small amount and maybe doing it once a day or so, sending a whole day collecting from faucets really doesn't turn out to be profitable.

I dont think like you because many of my friends used this and they cant earn lots of money so i am also used crypto due to which we earn lots of money. There is best way to earn lots of money so i am big user of crypto

This is a very good wallet in all aspects. As far as the free coins is concerned, let me tell you that this wallet does not do any such thing or activities like that. I am also a user of it. I have never seen such a thing there.

I think we've all been to Faucets, every beginner has tried faucets as a small job that earns little Satoshi. But there's very little income there, so we're running out of time for taps. It is better if we are on the cryptotalk forum because it is more promising.

• +1 1

Someone once stated he accrued 4btc in two years from working on faucets... That's close to $40,000 in  years.

It's all about beginning ten to 20 tabs right away, and running on them together.

I attempted freebitco.in and yes its a decent site however I didn't care for all fixture destinations that they pay almost no that it seems like squandering times.

Hello friend, thank you for this information, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I did not know about this, I think it is useful for me to learn about cryptocurrencies at this stage so that I will not make mistakes in the future

Faucets are websites that give users some bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies satoshis in exchange for small tasks, whether it is to see advertising, or the mere fact of promoting certain cryptocurrencies, this is done every period of time that depends on the faucets. The taps pay little money, but if you look at it from the point of view of learning, of crypto education, then their value is very significant. With the taps, users have to have their wallet, their cryptocurrency address, subscribe to exchange houses and other entities that facilitate the exchange of the earned cryptocurrencies, so it is very educational to work with this type of pages; of course you have to be careful as always from scams to avoid having a bad time.

Truly, I prescribe it for the individuals who go to the universe of cryptographic forms of money however when you grow up, as for my situation, it is not, at this point vital more from the fixtures since I procure more searching for coins in the city than in spigots, yet in exchanging you as of now win more.