Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

It is a very long process. many sites are not paying. if anyone can do it he may make money from crypto but he need to wait more to get a good earning.

In my opinion earning bitcoin on tap requires quite a bit of time. You should write articles on Cryptotalk to get paid up to 1000sats per post. Remember to read the rules of the forum carefully.

I think collecting Bitcoin from faucets is a bad idea and this is pointless because the faucets give us very little quantities and all the faucet sites are showing us high ads but not offering us large sizes of faucets. In fact, all of the faucets' locations are pretty bad.
good luck.

Those websites that you suggested, are good faucet websites, I have collected free bitcoin from them. Though I think it's old fashioned, no longer a good method of collecting free bitcoin. 

Faucets are useless don't listen to this guy and stop using them. They don't deserve any users adn you are not making any money. Stop it and it is better to play a game instead of these stupid websites.

It is a waste of time and resources to get involved in cryptocurrency faucet. If you are a new comer in crypto world and you are looking for a start up capital, then you should consider only airdrops. 

I think that is a bad idea because fuest give very small amount 9 satoshi or less ber 1 time so you need to spend altof time to get enough MONEY to do anything 

Edited by Arab

Hello, in my opinion, the faucets are a real match in time, you have to do a lot of time watching advertising by uploading capchas and all that normally very much, therefore I recommend the faucets to obtain profits you have to spend many boring hours in front of the monitor but hey to have rush to profit faucets may be an option

greetings to the whole community

Faucets are excellent income in cryptocurrencies where no investment is needed. I got to work with them and they are very good and can be used very well. But for no one it is a secret that it is very tedious to work on them since you have to be watching a lot of publicity and also sometimes it is necessary to solve recaptchas but in my opinion they are an excellent options for those who seek to earn cryptos without investing

On 2/8/2020 at 5:41 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Friend, excellent information, thank you very much, I had very little information about it, I am starting in this world, and your information has been very valuable, I will try the pages you are recommending to see how it goes and if I achieve little by little to sacrifice long-awaited earnings.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

لا تعطي هذه الحنفيات أي أرباح بسبب ارتفاع سعر البيتكوين ، لذلك أصبح جمع البيتكوين من هذه الحنفيات أمرًا صعبًا واعتبر مضيعة للوقت

Yes I totally agree with my friend that the Bitcoin taps also helps in the field of the crypto currency. But there is a problem that we you don't win the lottery portion then your monthly income is just a 1$ of your work. Also faucets are useless and it's a wasted of time. It is not provided you a satisfied amount. I will suggest you if you want to make a difference in the crypto then change your ways of work.

I have not yet personally faucets. But there are many post that show the benefits and features that come with faucet. This way the users can learn the basics on cryptocurrencies in a simple and effective manner. I also look forward to trying out some genuine faucets that can help me out with earning more Bitcoins.

Collect coins from Faucets, for beginners only, because the amount is very small, after which you can switch to investing and trading.

Thanks for the information, the advantages are that while you use them you are acquiring knowledge of cryptocurrencies and you can also use them as a hobby. To achieve good profits you have to make an effort to get referrals because without help it is not worth it, but to learn and entertain if it is convenient.

In my opinion it is one of the worst ways to collect cryptocurrencies, we must spend a lot of time to obtain very little benefits. The only way these platforms work is by having a good amount of referrals.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Your suggested sites are legit but the amount of their given free money is about nothing at all. If we want to make an withdrawal of those fee satosi then we need to work for some years definitely 

collecting cryptocurrency from faucets is just a waste of time and your assets as you'll get most effective just a few small amount of money after along time, so it doesnot well worth try.

In fact, I don't find faucets an effective way to earn.
I mean, its profits are very small ، and you can never consider it as work
But it is a good way for children to save money
It is very similar to games and thus helps them to earn money in a fun way.

Using faucet is very old and useless method to earn coins and actually this is a waste of time. If you don't develop yourself you can't earn money. So instead of doing faucet I recommend surf this forum and get full knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, post good quality in the thread and earn some coins.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH