Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

everyone knows this forum much better then faucets, when they realized this fact and restarts work in this forum.

@Honny143 we also want members do so because by this they can learn more about crypto world Which is important for them in future.. Also we need good member in english section as you know now a days english section faced short of good member.. So i think we need good member or just join in crypto world so that we can make them good by proper guidelines..                

• +4 1

I started doing cryptocurrency faucets before and it's tiring. Doing simple tasks (simple but takes a lot of time) and pays a tiny amount of cryptos. It really is difficult earning in faucets. I don't have all the time in my day like others to do the faucets.

Luckily I found CryptoTalk. More efficient and effective way of earning satoshis.

• +5 1

42 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 we also want members do so because by this they can learn more about crypto world Which is important for them in future.. Also we need good member in english section as you know now a days english section faced short of good member.. So i think we need good member or just join in crypto world so that we can make them good by proper guidelines..                

@Dorjoy12 in this forum we really need members especially English section, because in Russian section there are so many members active and they do not have any topics shortage problem,

but we are facing this problem present so many members active because of airdrop, once this airdrop end then once again face same problem, hope everyone understand and active just 2 or 3 hour's its enough for us and solved so many problems.

• +5 1

I also started my journey in crypto world by collecting cryptocurrencies that time through faucets.The cryptocurrencies which I collected was bitcoin and dogecoin. Freebitcoin.in was a good website for that. 

If today there are many real and fraudulent faucets that make you waste a lot of time and do not pay and there are others that do pay you but very little in reality they practically enslave you to the page for a few satoshis that do not add even $ 0.01 is something pessimistic but everyone's opinion is respected in my case faucets are a waste of time. greetings to all

On 3/24/2020 at 4:48 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think freebitcoin is the most famous website for earning coins ! 
Its a good website to take free revenue without any work ! I have tried it before it was very good but after I knew this forum I stopped using it.

Does this mean that this forum can generate bitcoins or something like the faucet? I don't know how yet

signbot (1).gif

On 8/2/2020 at 9:05, Dimi_00 said:

Alguien dijo una vez que acumuló 4btc en dos años trabajando en grifos ... Eso es cerca de $ 40,000 en dos años.

||e diez a veinte pestañas a la vez y trabajar juntas en ellas.

In times past that could be done. 
The gryphons left good rewards for every claim.
 due to the low value of BTC the prizes were 
higher. But currently I doubt that large sums 
can be made even working pages simultaneously.
 Even so, it is not bad to make claims in 
our free time. I work a platform from time to time
 for a long time, it is a microwallet that presents
 5 official faucets to claim and 2 that do not but 
are linked to it. In about 7 months I have already 
raised $ 87. It is profitable? I really think so. 
Only if you take it as extra money in the future.

Faucets usually are the first step for new people at crypto, for me too, its ok take some benefits from these and its very important for a basic learning because we get some free currencies and we will ask our selves what to do now and thats the main point to many people for a depth investigation at crypto, faucets suppose attract people to crypto, get them involved and even today they work in this way.

Sollectin it for a year it will make you profit so much like you traded once at yobit for example, or mercatox, or bittrex.. So faceuts are good for beginners only, traders are in different world.

• +1 1

collecting and picking up cryptocurrency from a faucet, only now seems ridiculous, but if you look at the endless prospects of the cryptocurrency industry at a distance of 5 years, it becomes not so funny, because these pennies collected now on faucets can give you a good profit when the capitalization is calculated trillion dollars think about it

I believe that it is not the best method to obtain benefits in the world of cryptocurrencies, however it is one of the basic steps when you are a beginner, it is a way to get cryptocurrencies for free and without risking any investment.
In conclusion, it is not at all bad if you are starting, it is a way in which you will learn a lot about the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies, but you should not get stuck, continue reading posts in the forum to give you an idea of other methods and steps that you must continue on your journey through the cryptoworld

Faucets only give you a low amount of satoshi every hour you have completed the task like captcha, so I don't recommend to use it as method of collecting btc. This forum was more better than faucet sites, but don't get me wrong I'm not against it, I'm just stating the truth. If you really want to pursue it the go, just don't expect that you could gain an income in a short period of time.

You're right, faucets are a good way to teach crypto principles to kids but their revenue is bad and too little and not worth the effort to get the cryptocurrencies they offer

• +3 1

Almost everybody in crypto world today started with faucet, but faucet is old fashioned. The best way to start as a newbie is by joining airdrop campaigns. I will not advice anybody to go into faucet campaign.

Collecting coins from the taps takes a very long time to collect some satoshi, but we will not collect these coins and keep them in our wallet.

Faucets certainly help us a lot in our beginnings, there are really good ones, the investment we make in them is that of our valuable time. but it's worth it, I began to know various cryptocurrencies through these sites, and began to see how the transfers, deposits, etc. worked. there is no risk of losing money. My first smart contract I managed to do because I recovered 10 TRX from a faucet, here I leave them: faucetcrypto. com
thanks to him I entered the contract and generated a small profit of 25 TRX. there my strength began to move to advance within this world. I recommend to all friends who are starting to lean on these options.
good luck to everyone.

a hug

Faucets are good places to gradually get closer to cryptocurrency gain, they allow to obtain assets passively and in passing relate to this market of world currencies, it should be clarified that even though they give free coins, does not mean that they go rich overnight, since very little is gained day by day.

My beginnings in cryptocurrencies also started with the faucets, so I got to know different cryptocurrencies, and different pages, this is a post with good content for those who are starting.

17 hours ago, Honny143 said:

once this airdrop end then once again face same problem, hope everyone understand and active just 2 or 3 hour's its enough for us and solved so many problems.

@Honny143 you are right because in english section only some senior member available who create topic but not every day.. Though this forum give us extra reward for create a useful topic but still members dont encourage to create topic.. Yah after airdrop we will be more careful and take action too..              

My favorite page to earn fractional bitcoin the way free, it's Freebitcoin. It is the page that gives me the best performance in the world of cryptocurrencies. Do not think that you will get rich with Freebitcoin but with a little patience and perseverance (also It will depend on how the value of the BTC is), you can earn a little money.

The most remarkable thing about Freebitcoin is that it works for all countries, the minimum to collect is 0.0003 bitcoins (30,000 satoshis) and has a level of referrals where 50% is earned what our guests.

Faucets are very simple to use web pages or applications, through which you can get cryptocurrencies for free. Or a small fraction from time to time, in exchange for very small tasks; from solving a simple Captcha test to watching ads or playing games. It's a great way to earn extra money with little effort!

13 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Dorjoy12,,,I have seen in the forum that there are many senior members, they create new topics but do not create topics every day, we need to create new topics for this forum, so that all members will know a lot, we know the rewards for creating topics.  Granted, we should create topics about new information

@Mosharraf its not easy to create a topic.... If you want to make crypto related topic then you may need 1 hour to research about the Information but if you make a topic About forum then its easy.. Again as it a crypto related forum so our focus should be on crypto related topic abd its hard to create..               

• +3 1

Honestly, faucet claiming can be a waste of time unless you're happy to get $1 a month for visiting their website multiple times a day.

This is where sign up bonuses come in... instead of claiming micro payments, get rewarded in 10's of dollars with platforms who offer incentives to use their platform. A list of these sites can be found via my website link below!

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

The process of collecting cryptocurrencies from the taps has become a bad experience and a waste of time because you only collect very little thing during a large time, so I advise you to invest your valuable time in learning and participating in this forum to collect capital and after this you can enter the world of trading.