Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

why would anyone waste their time in these sites if there is already better choices to gain knowledge and income at the first time, and this better choice I mentioned is this forum we already working at , this way you gain much better knowledge and profits in short time

• +4 1

Collecting Cryptocurrency from many sites but the best opportunity to earn Cryptocurrency is cryptotalk I use many but this is working well and giving exited earning. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

you are right the faucets are doing a lot of money to you but they are not paying you a good amount for your time is spent there they are paying you almost 0.001 Dollars per captha which is not a good amount

• +2 1

I don't think utilizing faucets is a decent strategy to gathering digital currency. Since the vast majority of them, I mean every one of them, just compensation you not exactly a couple of pennies. In this way, it's not worth the exertion. Thus, I think you need to discover other activity for earning BTC.

The faucets were one of the first sites I tried when I learned about cryptocurrencies. However, I never made good profits, because they are usually very slow methods to make money and you need to get a large number of active referrals to make a good amount of money.
Anyway, they are excellent sites for newcomers to learn more about cryptocurrencies and try to get several active referrals. The faucets I recommend are FreeBitcoin and BTCClicks.

I suggest not to waste your time with faucets as they pay a really small amount for the time you have to spent with it. It might be just one minute but there is actually no value for 10-20 satoshi in return, unless you actually think that Bitcoin will reach 10million dollars in the future. Not worth the time, plus some of the websites contain malicious code as well, so it would be probably best to avoid all of these activities.

By collecting cryptocurrencies from calls here we need to know something good about this topic then here we can know something good. Hopefully if we can work well here sometime here we can easily understand something good then we can post something good about this topic.

The faucet can be said to be the beginning of all beginners in the world of crypto currency, there we begin to collect fractions of bitcoin or any other cryptomoneda of our prefecture 

• +1 1

I am still collecting.people might always tell that collecting on faucets is waste of time.but for me it is the best way to get a passive income.if you just understand how to take advantage on their referral 

Although, I don't want it to sound like discouragement if you anyone wishes to use faucets sites. But I will tell you, it doesn't worth your time at all. They make you run errands rewarding with almost nothing at the end. I will advice you trading instead. 

• +1 1

To be sincere, i haven't read anything encouraging on faucets that can prompt me to engage in it. I have read many members comments on faucets that its just like waste of time and even the payment on faucet is even nothing near the amount earned here on cryptoTalk.

Faucets now are wasting of time. It's not a good method to collecting cryptocurrency.Not just now but across all the times, you will not earn from them à satisfied amount except some Satoshis.So I don't think its value for money thats why I'm not engaged with this type of work.

Working on it is worthless and you should start with a serious and useful work and learn something like a continuous profession such as trading And you can work in several sites for all the capital that you can trade with initially after learning the analysis and gaining experience.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:04 PM, joemcgwa said:

But having multiple accounts from the same platform is prohibited, so that's why faucethub was making that easy by allowing people to claim faucets from different platforms and all earnings collected to faucet hub. so that's you can claim more than 20 different platform a day.

I remembered when I was using faucethub, I was just claiming 6 different faucets at the same time by opening them in different tabs, so that's I was making up to 200 claim per day. 

• +2 1

On 12/28/2020 at 6:17 AM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

Collecting Cryptocurrency from many sites but the best opportunity to earn Cryptocurrency is cryptotalk I use many but this is working well and giving exited earning. 

Cryptotalk might be the good example to other earnings sites to be boosting their earnings rate also, because if they will still be giving low rates, no one will be interested with their sites while there have cryptotalk forum. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I haven't tried any faucet for earning yet. It is because I have read a post here about faucet that it gives very less amount after spending too much time here. It clearly means that faucet is just a waste of time and I also will not recommend anyone.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We can get very little amount form facuets. Actually I didn't heard about this thing before but as many members replied that you can't get so much profit form it then it is maybe true.And we should learn from other experience.

Dear, we can earn free bitcoin and other cryptocurrency on call website but earning is very slow we can't earn good amount of free bitcoin seven hundred of these three websites that we mentioned that good legitimate payment websites if we can work properly on this website we  Make a good amount of bitcoin I always try to increase my bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by trading a trading crypto This is the best way.

There are various end-users that you exactly who obtain a lot of the cryptocurrencies by employing faucets Exercise imagine that faucets aren't going to allow a whole lot connected with dollars from which we could make the best use of your cash flow so it will be advisable to complete a lot of the activities like dealing investing or maybe may make best use of your gaining throughout the Crypto communicate the plan.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

@Mandoy01thanks for sharing this piece of information with cryptid of family my dear friend but I have not experience about faucets income. I will try to apply these all working method in my own working because it is very profitable work I think. The reason is that I got some experience by learning your post it is a reputable post it will be helpful krypto dog members especially me. 😍💞

Although the tap sites are good for beginners to learn a little bit of information about crypto and to get some coins,
But the biggest problem is the very small amount of crypto, which does not correspond to the time wasted on these sites.
In addition, most of these sites are fraudulent, and they may ask you to deposit after a period of working on them.

As we all know that most of the faucet websites are turns out to be scams so it is not working on faucets but if somehow you find a faucet website which actually pay money for you work then the earnings will be very low there. 

So i would like to recommend this forum instead of any faucet websites or other freelancing programs because here you can earn money easily and even without prior investments.

Faucets of cryptocurrency is not more valuable. From faucets you get very low earning and time consuming process. Bitcoin currency and yobit currency is much better on cryptotalk forum. You get money as well as knowledge.

Hello my dear guys think collecting bitcoin from faucets is bad idea and this is useless because faucets give us very low amounts but for me it is the best way to get a passive income.if you just understand how to take advantage on their referral comision

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. There is no financial institution to manage it. Those who use Bitcoin basically control it. This transaction has no proof. It is very popular and legitimate currency in many countries of the world. This is why people save, trade and invest.