As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 70 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

I think cryptocurrencies are all based on the fact that a person should have knowledge of these things, but I prefer cryptocurrencies that start at low prices and then go up in price.

• +4 1

In fact, my friend, I am not old here, I am still trying to refine my abilities to read the currency market, through the knowledge and information that members discuss here and experts like you, I do not know much, but I love Bitcoin because it is a rare currency and very widespread among its users and its price is gradually increasing, I hope for success. For everyone

In my opinion,If you are beginner i thing you should buy bitcoin because due to the rise and fall in its value when its value become high you can sell it which gives you very much profit. Before that i think beginners should learn about crypto and trading and holding .It's actually more interesting to invest in some low and promising coins to make way much more profits.

• +5 1

As a beginner in cryptocurrencies the coin I prefer to buy is ripple that is xrp. I always like to buy this coins because I use to earn lots of profits from it. I do buy and sell ripple. 

The first option should always be bitcoin, the rest is depending on the dominance of bitcoin, it can be some other altcoin but it is a good project like polkadot or cardano, everyone knows what they can choose, they just have to do it responsibly.

You should choose good currencies, such as the top ten currencies in the crypto market, such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano and other stable currencies.

My dear friend, you are free to choose between the currencies you want to trade, but I can advise you that this varies according to your goal of trading. If you want to withdraw continuously, you must choose a currency that is known for value, such as the currency of Tether, which always seeks to equalize the dollar, and if you want to invest then you should  Choose a currency whose value is constantly doubling like bitcoin or Ethereum

• +4 1

i don't think i want to even try investing at this point, i will take my time study the whole crypto market first then pick which to buy..
 If any person is a beginner I will suggest him to buy ethereum, after that you can move to Bitcoins is not everybody know about that Bitcoin is rising tremendously

I prefer to buy Bitcoin because of its high price, ease of use and dealing with it, and I have also noticed that many around the world are buying it in addition to Ethereum currency, in my opinion, these are the two best currencies to buy.

As a beginner, I have not yet learned to invest in currencies. But thanks to you, thanks to the brothers, and thanks to the wonderful publications, I was able to read and learn a little. From my point of view, the Ripple should be bought because it's a little stable and can be used for a lot of other things.

Hello if you beginner i thing you should buy bitcoin because due to the rise and fall in its value when its value become high you can sell it which gives you very much Profit but etherun is rising to so may be in future bitcoin lost its current position as best coin .

First I check total supply of coin in market after that trading volume is most important when you choose any cryptocurrency mostly I prefer to invest on those cryptocurrency where trading volume is good and cryptocurrency is based on strong project the use of Crypto coin in market is also very important

I don't have any much information regarding this bt i think bitcoin is good nd trustable currency to buy so I think it will be great opportunity to earn bitcoin 

I am one of those trying to collect enough coins in order to make a good profit, and this is something that must be under great experience so that you do not suffer losses

• +3 1

Buying Bitcoin is good, But In my opinion for making money and earning extra cash, working hard on this forum is good. Besides that sometimes Yobit offers good investment plans in investbox or you can get a lot of coins from Yobit DeFi projects earning system.

• Useful or interesting 1

As an inexperienced novice in this field, I have no idea about the currencies, especially the new currencies that are issued, so I only invest in Bitcoins because they are the most popular and most secure, despite their always fluctuating price.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

If you're new to crypto and want to purchase coins to sell, I suggest ETH and Litecoin because they have the ability to have decent passive income. Bitcoin rates are growing, so we can't afford it, and if we buy bitcoin and lose it, we won't be able to recover quickly. However, altcoin prices are low, and we can recover easily if we lose it, so invest in these altcoins.

I think beginners should learnd about crypto and trading and holding first and the choose best coins with their own knowledge or they can use legit signals for now i believe xrp.nrg.btc.eth.are the best coins for holding.

When you are here, even if you work too much by following rules and regulations, where will I like bitcoins .Because bitcoins are successful, they only take too much benefits .

• +4 1

As a beginer i prefer ADA and ETHEREUM coin, because both coin price  are now grow up. Both coin price are tolerate of bear. so as a first timer investor i prefer two coin for buy.

I wish you told us about the currencies that you trust. You are a veteran and you have sufficient experience, but as a beginner, I will initially maintain a good investment with the symbols of the forum. I think its investment is nice until I have sufficient experience.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am also new on cryptotalk but if I get the coin from cryptotalk than I will be preferred the bitcoin to invest. I think bitcoin is a suitable option for investing. 

Hi evry body..as a begginer...from the first day i joind this forum..i think about converting my currency to dollar..because it is the most common in the world..so t is my opinion

Yes dear you are right I am happy to read your topic you share such a useful information here in this forum I learn a lot from your topic every newbie read it carefully and learn from it 

Best of luck for everyone