As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

On 2/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Welcom you friend I advice you to choose the ltc xrp coin and ETH is most popular coin and you can use this coin for the trading and hold your coin when the price rise up you can sell your coin

So far majority says bitcoin and ETH,  my advice for you of you want to buy, buy coins that in demand and you can sell to get some interest so you can grow your income more. 

1 minute ago, Abeha said:

Welcom you friend I advice you to choose the ltc xrp coin and ETH is most popular coin and you can use this coin for the trading and hold your coin when the price rise up you can sell your coin

I agree with ETH because it's very popular coins next to btc, I also support what he said to keep your coin then sell it when the price rise to the highest value. That's a good thing being a business minded. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As a beginner i prefer to buy the lite coins because with this crypto currecy coin the fees in this coins is very affordable even you move your funds multiple times.

As a biginners you should buy bitcoin. At present bitcoin is profitable then any other currency. That's why I will prefer you bitcoin.

In my opinion, depositing in ETH and LTC is because they are the best two currencies after bitcoin and they have a good future and you can make a good profit from them in the long run.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Well if am newbie to crypto then i will choose a trend coin and hold it like ETH, BTC or LTC . this coins volume are always changing. So for me this coins is good for first timers.

As I am a beginner I will prefer to buy a coin whose price will be low. As a new user I don't have much knowledge about coins. So I will invest I a low price coin. 

At first many people suggest to select btc coin .btc coin valu is good and profitable .but I suggest you that select ETH coin .it's more valuable and profitable than BTC.

I advise you to start investing in more popular currencies and trading such as Bitcoin and Ethereum as it is considered more secure than other cryptocurrencies

Sorry bro i don't about buying the coins. Really but i wish to hear from you how's the buying of coins work. I am a newbie too so i dont know much about different coin and currencies. Well preferably in future i will gain knowledge about the different trading terms.

for beginners i advice you to buy some stable coin that is not increasing or decreasing price so ofthen so look aroud and ask users about it. iwould recommend XRP cause it has been about .0.25 cent for a long time.

I prefer to buy only those coins that are in high demand or something unusual that distinguishes them from others (Bitcoin, DogeCoin)

I always favor the accumulation or retrieval of Satoshi, the Bitcoin subunit for start. Generally, it is an ideal method to have knowledge and experience about Crypto World with this process.

I prefer investing in ethereum now, its price is fairly acceptable, and I think it will have a very beautiful future and a high price

This is the year of increasing prices of digital coins. The buying of the coins is depend on your investment. Don't invest in a single coin. Make portfolio of your investment.if you have low investment t then the new coins like doge coin or other coins with low value are valuable  put 5 to $10 in these coins

If I was just going to start investing in the cryptocurrency world, I would definitely make an investment plan for Monero coin. I think the future of this coin is bright. The price will climb upwards in the future.

I prefer to invest in bitcoin and in promising altcoins (dogecoin, litecoin, dash, ripple) as I believe that they will grow in price this year.

For me, i want to invest in the coin that is very popular to the people which is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most trusted and popular currency right now and i think the price of it will increased during the month of may or after the month of may. 

On 2/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Not only I prefer those coins many experts also recommend us to invest on top 100 cois. Maximum time they prefer top 10 coins for investment. Because these have a potential project and great team with activity.

Which is cheap and profitable, and can provide a large profit results that I did and I chose as my main reference coin while becoming a beginner.