Types of trading digital currencies - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Types of trading digital currencies

Yes short and long time trading are the most used by many traders. But all depend about on which coin we use these types of trading. For example for most popular cryptocurrency like, Bitcoin, Ethereum and more are ideal for both. About the new coin or token, are just ideal for short time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are many type of trading Long term trading and Short term Trading in long term Trading is safe or it is very good Statergy and other one is short term this also safe but normal risk on that type of trading but high return on this short term

Important technical terms, but unfortunately I cannot work with them, I need experience, I am now  trading within a 4 hour frame, and when the price goes down I hold what I bought until his return 😊

3 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Dorjoy12

According to my information, my friend, trading takes a long time to achieve financial gains, that is, if we have achieved it, so it is not advisable to ever do trading unless the person is experienced enough, then he will be able to compensate for some losses

As crypto world earning way depends on every one capital so no one should give some one advice about financial matter because any time any member can fall into great lose..   Yah @Kenan12 it would be better to advice if the member has proper knowledge about crypto world as well as trading                

Great explanation i only prefer short term trading because short term trading gives me great benefits because if the price goes down then I don't loss more amount and if we talk about long term trading then it is also possible that we get such huge profit but it is also possible to loss huge amount so that's fine it is the part of trading we will accept it..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's really good project and by this we can learn the methods and way of trading and by this we can get a huge profit from trading it's really easy and useful.

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Great explanation i only prefer short term trading because short term trading gives me great benefits because if the price goes down then I don't loss more amount and if we talk about long term trading then it is also possible that we get such huge profit but it is also possible to loss huge amount so that's fine it is the part of trading we will accept it..

I am not sure that short term trading can give you small lose because short term trading mean some hours or one day but you know that in one hours i coin can get fall down 50% of its price but again pump in short time like btc...Two days ago its fall down 3k USD in just few hours but pump again significantly..   Actually @Mark wood the trading lose depend on our decision every time..         

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I am not sure that short term trading can give you small lose because short term trading mean some hours or one day but you know that in one hours i coin can get fall down 50% of its price but again pump in short time like btc...Two days ago its fall down 3k USD in just few hours but pump again significantly..   Actually @Mark wood the trading lose depend on our decision every time..         

You are right mate but I'm correct in my way short term trading like I just prefer 10% profit when so that I get it easily and when I see the price goes down then I sell whatever I have so I don't face such loss and indeed you are right you have more experience but I just make myself like this and hope spending more time here I will know from everything well..

• +3 1

On 11/27/2020 at 11:00 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Exactly right as i think long term trading has very low risk to lose our funds because sooner or later crypto market will pump in certain event

The best trading I have seen as been a long term trading, I prefer trading that requires weeks or months before I will remove my funds, they are just the best. Day trading is riskier but experts still do make profit from it if all necessary steps are taken. 

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

The best trading I have seen as been a long term trading, I prefer trading that requires weeks or months before I will remove my funds, they are just the best. Day trading is riskier but experts still do make profit from it if all necessary steps are taken. 

All trading will be profitable to us if we do trading with our extra capital so  even in short term trading if you lose then you can convert to short term to long term which will give us ensure profit..   Though i am still weak in trading plus in lose still but i like long term trading @Jandancoin        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/12/2020 at 8:09 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, I'm more comfortable in long term trading as its has the assurance of earning just like what happened this month, when I buy my coins or bitcoins it is in $7500 price but now the price of bitcoin is in $10000plus and keeps on increasing so it is a big earning for me so I also suggest that a long term is a good option.

Both long time and short time trading are good if you can make a profit.  Basically trading requires experience.  If you have all the experience to trade then you can benefit by trading.  However, many people do short time trading.  Again many do long time trading.  Do what feels good to you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

but I just make myself like this and hope spending more time here I will know from everything well..

You are already doing great in our forum @Mark wood and we also learn many thing  from   you every time..  By the way,  to gain more experience about trading you can stay in trading section like we learn there..   Also there has many app in google play store where you can see trading signals, portfolio and so on..       

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I try not to like hypothesis, as it frequently doesn't influence and prompt misfortune, and I likewise don't lean toward long haul exchange since it can prompt a huge drop in cost and delayed holding up without interest, so I favor momentary exchanging and every day exchanging until I know my day by day accomplishment.

53 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You are already doing great in our forum @Mark wood and we also learn many thing  from   you every time..  By the way,  to gain more experience about trading you can stay in trading section like we learn there..   Also there has many app in google play store where you can see trading signals, portfolio and so on..       

Exactly I'm in trading section for seeking such information and also I'm doing it practicaly so I'm getting that experience and it is also true that in learning from this forum as well and I am happy to listen from you that you learn from me as well hope we will learn form more members as well..

• +3 1

44 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

and also I'm doing it practicaly so I'm getting that experience

Its good that you are trying to do trading practically..  But a thing you need to remind about trading that dont depend on other signal or analysis because it can lead you in huge lose like i am now in huge lose by trading in dlrs..   We do trading for cover our lose but some time this trading let us into more lose @Mark wood    

• +1 2

On 11/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

All trading will be profitable to us if we do trading with our extra capital so  even in short term trading if you lose then you can convert to short term to long term which will give us ensure profit..   Though i am still weak in trading plus in lose still but i like long term trading @Jandancoin        

You are right, long term trading has being the best which even people that know little about taking can benefit from. But short term can still be good if the trader is ready to be patient and learn the important ways to make profit bigger than loss, traders needs to also be patient. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Jandancoin said:

You are right, long term trading has being the best which even people that know little about taking can benefit from. But short term can still be good if the trader is ready to be patient and learn the important ways to make profit bigger than loss, traders needs to also be patient. 

If any trader want to earn money with short term  trading  then surely he need to know about crypto market perfectly..  You know @Jandancoin that now btc ATH is coming so usually now those trader is expert  with    market movement can easily earn huge profit..       

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I like to speculate at times when the market is stable at certain limits and thus make some small profits, but I do not prefer long-term trading because long waiting is very difficult and the waiting may be lost if the market falls

• +2 1

There are indeed several types of trading that you can use to start trading on the exchange. I prefer day trading, this type of trading takes advantage of price fluctuations that occur when the market is bullish. But if the market is not good or bearish we cannot do this type of trade, we can hold the coins we have and use long-term trading is the best option because it adapts to market conditions.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

If any trader want to earn money with short term  trading  then surely he need to know about crypto market perfectly..  You know @Jandancoin that now btc ATH is coming so usually now those trader is expert  with    market movement can easily earn huge profit..       

Yes you are right about that, I was able to trade ripple recently like two days ago, and till now the market has been so good because the market is bullish. This also goes to bitcoin and litecoin and many other cryptocurrencies. But, we need to be careful and apply stop loss as necessary. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

Yes you are right about that, I was able to trade ripple recently like two days ago, and till now the market has been so good because the market is bullish. This also goes to bitcoin and litecoin and many other cryptocurrencies. But, we need to be careful and apply stop loss as necessary. 

From yesterday crypto market start to recover it position which lead btc price cross its ATH  level..   This effect lead altcoin pump too because before this market pump ltc price was around 70 usd but now its 91usd plus..  @Jandancoin you really did trade in good time and hope you can return a good profit..        

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

I don't trade in ripple as of now because i believe in not to climb into a Moving Train and now the ripple train is moving very fastly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

From yesterday crypto market start to recover it position which lead btc price cross its ATH  level..   This effect lead altcoin pump too because before this market pump ltc price was around 70 usd but now its 91usd plus..  @Jandancoin you really did trade in good time and hope you can return a good profit..        

You are just right about all, litecoin now around $88 to $90 but now the coins are finding it resistant to cross the resistance level. Taking btc as example, people are expecting the price of bitcoin to cross $20000 but not yet and getting resistance at $19889. I just wish the price could cross $20000 resistance. 

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, Jandancoin said:

. I just wish the price could cross $20000 resistance. 

Maybe soon btc able to hit up 20k usd friend though its dumped and now price around 18k plus which means btc again doing correction for touch 20k usd.   Also near 20k usd  there has big number of seller so the btc can't easily cross that resistance but once its cross then it may touch 25k usd @Jandancoin        

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Also near 20k usd  there has big number of seller so the btc can't easily cross that resistance but once its cross then it may touch 25k usd @Jandancoin        

Exactly the reason I am making mention of the price to cross $20000. Some people are only just waiting for that price, if resell does not be happen and bitcoin getting support at $20000, if  bitcoin touches $20500, this could result to another bull market. 

• +2 1