Types of trading digital currencies - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Types of trading digital currencies

I would prefer the long term trading because the prices are very volatility changing but sometimes they stop at the upwards in the graph . Their volatility depends upon the demand and supply.  If the supply increases the price increases as the supply of bitcoin is increasing and it's price is also increasing day by day.  So if you have the patience then I think long term trade give you the more profit and maybe get loss.  

• Useful or interesting 2

4 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

Exactly the reason I am making mention of the price to cross $20000. Some people are only just waiting for that price, if resell does not be happen and bitcoin getting support at $20000, if  bitcoin touches $20500, this could result to another bull market. 

Those btc holder who bought btc at 12000 usd and still hold btc now then for them this btc price huge profitable so all of the Holder ambitions is they will collect btc profits whenever it cross 19k usd plus which mean a big btc resistance place that is hard to passed..  So @Jandancoin i cant say what will happen truly..              

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Its good that you are trying to do trading practically..  But a thing you need to remind about trading that dont depend on other signal or analysis because it can lead you in huge lose like i am now in huge lose by trading in dlrs..   We do trading for cover our lose but some time this trading let us into more lose @Mark wood    

There are many traders that depend on signals, it is just like what could happen but not certain, that is why most inexperienced traders go for the signals but fail and fail again until they are tired. Some are even just scammed by giving them wrong signals that will make them trade and lose after buying the signals. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Yomose said:

There are many traders that depend on signals, it is just like what could happen but not certain, that is why most inexperienced traders go for the signals but fail and fail again until they are tired. Some are even just scammed by giving them wrong signals that will make them trade and lose after buying the signals. 

Even many exchange site do so @Yomose ..  They make signal in profitable ways which attract trader to trade but later get lose..  So if any member want to depend on trading signal to do trade then the trader should find out some pro trader who share legit signal always..         

• +2 1

Online trading is the best way to earn good money. The bitcoin is the most popular currency now a day. The cryptotalk is the best platform for the online trading. It is the best to have trade  in the long run and take profit. It all depends upon the coin you keep. 

Thank you 😊 

You missed the forex  trading which is the far more bigger than any other kind of trading and also there are many ways and many pairs to do such trading.

• +1 1

I have introduced Crypto trading to my brother friend who now start generating profit from small amount of investment and he is doing great. Crypto trading is good for small investors where they make small profit but go for long run. Crypto trading gives you better look of market and you can grew with market experience in crypto very fast. 

• +3 1

Now digital currency trading is very popular in the world. You can make rich man in trading if you have experience and knowledge about trading. You can trade two ways one is short term trading and second is long term trading. Both are  very important. I suggest you to use short term trading in which you can take your profit daily.

• +3 1

Well I think the most preferable trading is doing long term trading whenever the price goes up there will be a huge profit but daily trading there won't be much gain like that of long term own because once you gain the next thing is to remove the profit or all the coin invested which isn't advisable

That toiic is very useful for me I never experienced in trading before use crypto talk here I have some ideas about trading yours explanations was good thanks for your sharing and thanks that is help for me 

The best type of trading for me is long term trading because it is very profitable and there is no big risk because the lender has taken a disaster so he must come back in the coming months and it indicates the power of trading and long term acceptance deals. 

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, long-term trading can be called storage as well. The principle of storage is to keep a currency that has a strong project in the long term, as the profit from it is almost guaranteed in the long term, speculation and day trading I do not encourage them very much, as I mentioned the risk is greater than others, In my opinion, half of the capital should be devoted to long-term trading and half to short-term trading. This is the most secure way to profit in the cryptocurrency market.

In my views these are best kinds of trading digital currencies.these are very successful tips for profitable trading:

1-Speculation

2- Daily Trading

3- short term trading

4- long term trading

This information is really important. As far as I know, people generally prefer to do day trading. Obviously, long-term trading can be the most profitable and less risky. However, this may require great patience.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:58 PM, Zaino34 said:

Digital currency trading is now very popular, with billions of dollars worth of currencies bought and sold every day

The most famous of these methods are:

1-Speculation:

The most popular types of trading and one of the most used in spite of its difficulty and seriousness, the speculator through this method tries to achieve large profits in light of small changes in the price, and the risk of loss is often considered greater

2- Daily Trading:

The difference between Speculation and daily trading is a very small difference as the duration of the deal in scalping is for a few minutes, while the duration of the deal in daily trading then goes on for a full day.

3- Short Term Trading:

The main advantage of short term currency trading is that it provides a really good opportunity for high percentage gains

4- Long Term Trading:

The idea is that although there is always volatility, the price must increase significantly in the long run, deals can be prolonged for long years and can last for more than five years.

Digital currency trading has become very popular nowadays. Those traders are currently trading in digital currency because it makes  lot of profit.Many people trade in short term and long term.

There are two types of trading in this field, which are short-term trading and long-term trading. You can trade in it for a long period of time that may take months and many days. I am short-term, it is trading that takes very short days.

Informative posts and I think trading is the best way to earn profit and From all above mentioned types of trading I prefer long term trading as It has low risks and more profits but You need to have a good patience in you for this type of trading. Daily trading could also be beneficial but you need to be active all day to observe the market if you want to be successful.

Hello, good afternoon to all who make up this forum. In my opinion and my experience, intraday trading seems more interesting, with a good system that we learn we can obtain good longs that give us good results, short-term trading is very inconsistent because we are not clear on many things.

• +5 1

My friend  all types you tell for us is very good but I prefer long term it is depending on patient you can get more profit but you have to search to currency price is low 

Hello my friend, Of course there are two types of trading, short term and long term. I recommend trading short term in order to be able to profit and avoid political and economic fluctuations around the world.

By speculation you mean leverage trading? All is speculation when trading, this is what we are doing, we are speculating not investing when we trade. Leverage trading is the most speculative that can give higher returns as you trade with leverage.

There is also a type of trading named intra day trading in which the trader is allowed to hold the trade for more then a day but the trading method is same as in full day trading. Many people use this type of trading because the crypto market never closes and there is not any end of a trading day. 

There are so many ways to do trading so mostly i said that it depends on the person how he trade. And most important thing which we have in our mind to do that in which we are going to trade is good or not. Thanks

Another thing that can be added is doing arbitrage with stable coins like tether. If you have an automated process of when to buy and when to sell this can provide some very relaxing, low risk profits.