Types of trading digital currencies - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Types of trading digital currencies

На рынке криптовалют действуют крупные спекулянты, вызывая искусственный рост или падение стоимости цифровых монет.

• Useful or interesting 2

Деньги никто не замораживает, они доступны трейдеру на криптобирже в любое время. За перечисление средств, а также за приглашение «в систему» новых трейдеров нет никаких бонусов. Вывод: криптовалюта — не пирамида.

• -1 1

Yes, these are simply ways to invest and profit at trading. The 4 types of trades I know about and I have made a lot of profit for, these are my familiar methods of earning. Profits depend heavily on timely analysis and trading.

Really very amazing topic. I like Long term trading and speculation trading because I got lots of profit from these two trading. Short-term trading is always very good but these trading not working Everytime.

You have shared  Very good  and informative  post.  We have three options to trad I mostly  trade with the first option you mention  and  I have no experience with last option  yet.

Thanks for the post. For me, I equate 4 trading points to a holding. Since I do not create long-term orders, I just monitor the price of existing assets. I'm a day trader.

It is good information, since one decides what type of trade he will exercise, I always diversify personally, since it gives me time to learn various forms of trading in the markets.

The first two methods are sub-categories of short term trading. I have not heard the name Speculation in trading. I think it refers to margin trading because the explanation given for it matches the description for margin trading method. I have traded with both daily and long term methods in Yobit with coins like BTC, LTC, ETH and Yoda and have been successful. The 4 main methods that were introduced in this topic are just the basic strategies. Any trader will design a specific method for himself based on what he experiences during his trading business and the lessons he learns from successes and failures.

Speculation and short-term trading are my favorite! And these are the most hard ways and need enough experience to make profits from them! Also converting the balance to a stable coin then wait to make a good deal is really a great strategy..

On 2/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, Zaino34 said:

The idea is that although there is always volatility, the price must increase significantly in the long run, deals can be prolonged for long years and can last for more than five years.

Investing for the long run is probably the safest way possible. In 2008 money was lost in the stock markets and people were getting anxious and selling their stocks. What an investment fund CEO adviced his clients was to change the TV channel and not worry. He had diversified his clients investments into many stocks and it was impossible for all of them to fail. It took ten years and his investors had 10 times their investment profits. This is the long run. You don't have to care if there is stability in a nation. Only a security event that can cause serious instability as a destructive war could be a problem for the long run. 

I love trading speculation or daily trading, it is better and more profitable, despite the difficulty of the matter, but it is worth it

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/6/2020 at 12:58 PM, Zaino34 said:

Digital currency trading is now very popular, with billions of dollars worth of currencies bought and sold every day

The most famous of these methods are:

1-Speculation:

The most popular types of trading and one of the most used in spite of its difficulty and seriousness, the speculator through this method tries to achieve large profits in light of small changes in the price, and the risk of loss is often considered greater

2- Daily Trading:

The difference between Speculation and daily trading is a very small difference as the duration of the deal in scalping is for a few minutes, while the duration of the deal in daily trading then goes on for a full day.

3- Short Term Trading:

The main advantage of short term currency trading is that it provides a really good opportunity for high percentage gains

4- Long Term Trading:

The idea is that although there is always volatility, the price must increase significantly in the long run, deals can be prolonged for long years and can last for more than five years.

Speculation bisnone of dangerous in trading but I prefer short term trading to long term trading because in short term trading there is high chance of profit.

My trading experience mostly consists of long term trading but recently i am trying day trading to generate a substantial daily income. But day trading has more risks than trading in long term. While trading daily it is difficult to accurately predict and capitalize long term benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60-3.png

Although digital currencies did not complete its first contract until last year, it achieved profits and wide popularity. I faced many challenges in the first, but after a short period of time, the challenges became the most important factors in its stability and success, and some people with experience in the economy knew of the benefit or importance of encryption, as it fills the future and what we will deal with in one day when the race starts to collect the largest number of possible Coins. Several platforms have been customized that allow you to do many things such as margin trading and other options

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Among all these trades, the most dangerous is speculation, because it can lead to a loss at once. In the long term, in my opinion, it is devoted to currencies that do not fluctuate much in a short period, and short trading is good for famous currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is the way I trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It just matters how often I choose a specific trading method but interesting all these trading types are related to my case. For example, I hold most valuable coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum for a long term purpose. I just perform the trades for them once I see the highest price mark in the cryptocurrency markets. In the case of short term tradings, it is the most preferred way to make more profits according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency. 

• +5 1

@Zaino34 good trading explanation, about the long term, the investor should be choose the good coin or token and search for it to know all information about his coin wos's investe on it for do not lose his money because in long term generally invest with big amount.

The day trading is the most i liked because i trade in the same day and i earn my profit in the same day or not more than 3 days according to the market and the price which i need.

Well all kind of trading are profitable, they depend on your knowledge and experience, as for me I would like to learn about day and short trading, I need to make profits daily.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

My trades are adapted to the current market conditions, if the market is bullish, I use day trading, this type of trading is suitable for when the market is bullish. But if the market is bearish, I use long-term trades, I buy bitcoins whose price is falling, then I keep them for a long time.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:58 PM, Zaino34 said:

Digital currency trading is now very popular, with billions of dollars worth of currencies bought and sold every day

The most famous of these methods are:

1-Speculation:

The most popular types of trading and one of the most used in spite of its difficulty and seriousness, the speculator through this method tries to achieve large profits in light of small changes in the price, and the risk of loss is often considered greater

2- Daily Trading:

The difference between Speculation and daily trading is a very small difference as the duration of the deal in scalping is for a few minutes, while the duration of the deal in daily trading then goes on for a full day.

3- Short Term Trading:

The main advantage of short term currency trading is that it provides a really good opportunity for high percentage gains

4- Long Term Trading:

Very well explained. All categories of trading is good for earning profit but I prefer short term trading because chance of loss is very low in this type but its require experience and some techincal analysis but in day trading profit and loss both have equal percentage . Long term trading is best for those guys who have enough capital or patience. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First online trading is best and great opportunity for the users to make more and more profit and digital currencies are used to get earn. The digital currencies changes day by day and give good profit to the users. Like bitcoin freecoin etc

I do daily trading and calculate the profits at the end of each day and take out the profits from the market to collect them and benefit from them. If I lose one day, I accept the loss without any problem, and the next day I try to compensate for the loss, but this method of trading needs to follow the prices throughout the day

5 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Long term trading is best for those guys who have enough capital or patience. 

Exactly right as i think long term trading has very low risk to lose our funds because sooner or later crypto market will pump in certain event..  But the problem is we need to do trading with that amounts we can affords as we know crypto world is not good for instant profit so if any long term trader need money and sell their coin with low price then its huge lose @gbfisher         . So i am agree about your words..     

• +5 1