Mine Alto Coin With Phone - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mine Alto Coin With Phone

The only application that officially paid me is the Litecoin ads application. As for the rest of the alternative mining mining applications, it is not true, because when you reach the withdrawal limits, your request is placed on the waiting list without completing the process

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never agree with you with everything you say because mining using the phone is not profitable because the applications are mining very small quantities in addition to the mining applications are harmful and I do not advise anyone to use them

mining through phone is really a wrost Way of earning because I think this process may kill your device internely . mining is really profitable but if we used minner for it . I also planing to buy a minner for mining purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/6/2020 at 4:13 AM, paulpogba said:

Yeah dear mate there are several application for the mining of altcoin but I think it's damage the mobile phone and  not pay such amount with sure. I think use such apps which little amount but confirm in receiption account. 

I have not seen any true mobile CPU mining app for altcoin, if they are many, can you please suggest me one? 

I know already that it has bad effect on phone but I thought no app for altcoin mining aside the ones that reward like Pi and elcteoneum app which do not make use of phones CPU. 

I don't think mining on mobile phone is best. It can drain your mobile battery. And further it can harm your mobile CPU. It may be profitable but it is very harmful. So i will suggest to not use such mining apps on mobile phone. 

According to my information and experience, there is no sincere application currently for mining Bitcoin or other currencies alike and everything in Google Play is scam.

Mining with mobile app its really realistic, you know it’s need much electronic power and a screen card, in general it’s need tools that normal phone doesn’t posses.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, Farooque said:

Mining on phone is profitable but mining will damage your phone's battery.

Conflict statement. How is it profitable when the damages it has on your phone software and hardware is costly than what you are earning with it. Mining with smartphones is out of context, it's either solo mining or Cloud mining. CryotoTab browser for example pays but it is not safe for the mobile phone.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I disagree with everything you say because most mining applications provide very little profits, and I reject the idea of mining on a mobile phone and I do not advise anyone to use them because they are harmful and lead to damage to the battery and your mobile device

BetFury                                                   

There are some apps like electroneum and minergate but I'll agree with all that was mentioned before. Totally does not worth your time and effort. Not realistic and may cause more damage to your device than you think.

There are alot of mining apps on play store but most of them are either fake or require deposit  but there are some which are paying and totally free without any hidden conditions like :

1- rfx cloud mining 

2- pht cloud mining 

3- cryptoTab browser ( require cpu usage but works on phone and pc ) 

Mining on phone isnt profitable, cuz application will kill your battery, which is very bad, so i will suggest u use another methods.

Mining on the phone is not such profiftable than it looks. I recommend you to buy virtual mineres, they are more profitable than mobile mining.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:51, Fattkidd said:

Bueno, existe Electreum Mining, que puede extraer 100 Electreum en 21 días. Pero el sistema es muy molesto antes de que pueda retirarse, debe aprobar el KYC pero están pagando.

I had heard about electreum mining I'm going to test it to generate some profit, thanks for commenting on the post.

It is not advisable to perform mining with your mobile friend, it will end up damaging your mobile device and you will not generate any profit. I believe that there are other options to generate free bitcoin.

I have not replied to any comments that cashpirate is an app where you can make money by performing simple tasks such as uploading your work here.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:07 PM, vivianaangela said:

How can you mine that cryptocurrency with your cell phone, is it safe to do so? ... does it consume many cell phone resources?

I was mining cryptocurrencies using the Miner Gate application, I recommend it for beginners. Yes, digging consumes your phone's battery quickly and can destroy your phone. This is not a good form of earning cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, mining by cell phone is one of the most absurd ideas there is, the cost of data traffic offered by telephone services is high, and if it is through a direct connection by modem it is equal to a large amount of traffic.

I particularly recommend mining on websites such as Freemining Cloud Mining. I do not recommend using mobile mining because it usually ends up affecting the mobile and these apps mostly if not all end up being scam.

I don't think mine apps for phones are profitable... in comparition with computers, phones don't have the power to mine as fast as computers, but well, I have no clue if it's more likely to spend the money on phones instead of a mine computer, because they're kind of expensive. There are "cloud" miners bots in telegram that let you earn satoshis every hour, but I don't know if they really pay or they are just another scam

Right now, I think the best coin that you can mine out there would be Pi Network coin. That coin doesn't uses any of your phone's resources. It means that it doesn't use your phone's processing power and just relies on being activated everyday.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Leave the phone, even on the computer, earning from mining is very difficult, it hardly saves its cost, the most logical is to earn by sub-selling sub-coins